Chapter 19

Before I'm Gone

"We couldnt let you guys have all the fun without us, now could we?" Yugyeom appeared next to Mark.

"Hey! When have I ever crashed one of your guy's dates?" JB said.

"But we actually like her and want to hang out with her too" Appeared a wild Youngjae, who ran up to me.

JB grabbed my arm and made us run away.

"Sorry guys, next time" He said.

I looked back and I saw the rest of the guys sitting down on our blankets, going through our food.

"Are you sure they dont normally do this?" I said to JB when we finally stopped running.

"Positive" He smiled.

"Shall we get your ice cream since we are close by?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I grabbed JB's arm and pulled him over to the parlor.

We walked for a few seconds when JB stopped walking, which yanked me to a halt.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I dont have my wallet" He said.

I puffed out my cheeks.

"Alright, lets go back" I said.

We held hands as we walked a few minutes back to our things.

"Back so soon?" Jinyoung smirked when he saw us coming.

"Yeah whatever, shut up" JB said, grabbing his bag and reaching for his wallet.

I looked for my bag and grabbed my phone.

"Where are you going this time?" Jackson asked.

"We were getting ice cream, but I didnt have my wallet-" JB was cut off.

"Oh, im coming!" Yugyeom and Bambam said, standing up.

"No you're not-" JB began, but I stopped him.

"Its okay, just let them" I said.

Yugyeom and Bambam smiled and grabbed their wallets.

At least they knew they were going to pay for themselves.

JB already began to walk, grabbing my hand with him, leaving the two boys to follow behind us.

"How did they know that we would be here?" I whispered to JB while we walked.

"I told Jinyoung, who I thought would keep it to himself" He said.

"Oh, dont worry. Im not upset that theyre here, I like their company" I smiled behind me to look at Yugyeom and Bambam, who were waving at girls we passed by.

They saw me staring at them and ran up to my side.

"Are you tired of JB already?" Yugyeom asked.

JB turned his head towards Yugyeom and glared.

"No" I laughed. "Why would you said something like that?" I asked him.

"Cause you looked back at us, I thought that was a sign for us to come rescue you" Bambam answered.

I couldnt hold in my laughter.

"Oh my god, no thats not why I looked at you" I patted Bambam's head.

"Man, she's already acting like you JB" He said, smacking my hand away from his head.

"I was just telling him how much I liked you guys' company, but I take that back" I looked at my sore hand.

"Stupid Bambam, why would you do that?" Yugyeom pushed Bambam away from us.

He grabbed my hand and began to rub it.

"Are you okay?" He said, and glared at Bambam, who rejoined the group.

"She's fine" JB smacked Yugyeom's hand off of mine.

"Jeez" Yugyeom whined.

I saw the ice cream parlor in sight, thank god.

I detached my hand from JB's and quickly walked into the shop.

"Hello and welcome" The employee guy greeted us.

"Hello" I smiled back at him.

"Can I get a black forest cherry cone, please?" Bambam ordered first.

"Yes, sir" The employee began working on his order.

Bambam gave him the money and he handed him his ice cream.

"Umm, can I get the raspberry lemonade?" Yugyeom asked.

"Mhm" The employee began to work on his right away.

They exchanged money and dessert.

"What do you want?" JB asked me.

I pointed to the one I wanted and JB began to order.

"Can we get a mango coconut and a white raspberry truffle please?"

JB handed him the money and he handed him the ice cream.

He handed me my ice cream and JB ate his mango coconut ice cream. 

"Thank you" We all said to the employee as we all exited the shop.

"This is so good!" We all pretty much said, in our own way.

"Try mine" JB said, pushing his ice cream in my face.

I took a bite out of his, as I did the same for him to take a bite out of mine.

"Yours is really good too" I told him.

"Wait wait wait" I said, causing everyone to freeze.

"I want to take a picture" I said, holding out my phone.

We all huddled together and I took the photo. I examined it and noticed that my hair was starting frizz since i've been out of the water for a while and its starting to dry.

"Oh, we have to speed it up guys" I said, speed walking past them to our stuff.

They didnt bother following behind so I just kept walking fast until I caught up with the guys that were with our things.

"Oh man that looks good" Mark said. "I should have went with you guys"

I held my ice cream in one hand and put my phone in my bag with the other. With my free hand, I pulled out my comb and started to fix my hair.

"Can you hold this?" I passed the cone to Jinyoung.

I put my hair into a high ponytail bun and grabbed my ice cream again.

"Thanks" I said to him.

The rest of the boys had just got back and I sat next to Youngjae.

"Bambam, let me get some of yours" Jackson took a bite of his ice cream.

I was 3/4 done with my ice cream and I just shoved the rest of it in my mouth.

I looked up and Youngjae and Jinyoung were staring at me.

I turned away and tried to chew the rest of the cone quickly.

I turned back, with my mouth empty, and smiled at them.

I went inside my bag to grab my phone and I checked my instagram. 

I had forgot about the many followers I had gained from Sangwoo, and saw I had over 6,000 likes and over 4,500 comments.

Many were the 'you two are so cute' comments and many were asking what JB's instagram was and how cute he was.

"Omg read these comments" I showed everyone my phone.

"Ah~ JB you have little fan girls now" Jinyoung laughed.

"Whats your instagram, im going to follow you" Bambam said.

"Yeah me too, maybe all those girls will follow me too" Jackson added, resulting in a slap from JB.

I ended up adding all off the guys and I posted the photo of us with our ice cream and tagged them in it.

A few minutes later, Jackson jumped up.

"Omg, guys it actually worked! Look how many girls are following me now" He showed us his phone.

Yuygeom, Bambam and JB all checked their phones too.

"Im totally being spammed right now" Yugyeom said.

He was enjoying it way too much, I think they all were.

My phone vibrated and I had a text from Ari.

I opened it and was taken back by her message.

From: Ari

If you have better things to do with your life with your new fan base than to tell me the simplist of things, then I guess we just have to part our seperate ways. 

I immediately stood up.

I walked away and called her on the phone.

"Whats wrong with her?" I heard Yugyeom attempt to whisper, but completely failed to do so.

The phone went straight to her voicemail and I left her a voice message.

"Wow. I dont really understand what your issue is, but if your concern is about JB and I, we barely started dating. I havent even had the oppurtunity to tell my parents yet. I think they have higher priority to know faster than you. I havent changed and a 'fan base' cant even change that. Im sorry that I havent been able to reach out to you lately, but that isnt a reason to assume that I have better things to do than to talk to you, but if thats what you want then I guess"

I hung up the phone.

I dont know whether the message I sent was an apology or an arguement. Maybe both, but I had many things on my mind once I read that message.

I walked back over to the guys and sat down.

"Are you okay?" JB asked.

"Ari said she doesnt want to be friends anymore because I have no time for her" I told them.

They all looked confused.

"Who's Ari?" Mark was the one to speak up.

I had forgot, I never mentioned her to them before.

Is that part of our problem now?

"My best...well maybe my ex bestfriend from back home" I said.

"What does she look like" Youngjae asked.

I grabbed my phone again and went through my gallery and pulled up a picture of us two together.

"She's hot, can I have her number?" Jackson asked.

"She has a boyfriend" I told him.

He smacked his teeth.

"Well if she has a boyfriend, then maybe she never had time for you either" JB said.

"Dont think its all your fault. You were busy just as much as she could have been" Jinyoung added.

I thought about it and realized that they were right.

"Thanks guys, youre absolutely right" I told them.