Chapter 11

Before I'm Gone

"I dont know what happened between you and JB, and I know we havent known each other for long, but can you not ignore us. Or at least me. I really want to be friends with because you seem like a cool person and you're new here and I have lots of cool places I could show you" Bambam said.

I was taken back on how much he wanted to be my friend. Im not that great of a person.

"Umm, sure" I said. 

I smiled and looked at Mark, to see his reaction on Bambam's plead.

"What about you?" I said.

He looked at me confused.

"Do you want to be my friend too?" 

He looked down and back up.

"I was actually gonna ask if you wanted to hang out with us...Bambam and I"  

I looked over at Changbum and Sangwoo who were on their phones.

"Right now, I cant but tomorrow we can" I smiled at them.

"Great! Can I have your number?" Mark handed me his phone.

I took his phone and dialed in my number, handing him back his phone.

"Me too!" Bambam handed me his phone.

I laughed and dialed in my number, handing it back to him.

"Cool! One of us will text you and let you know where to meet us" Mark said.

"Okay" I waved and they walked off to wherever they were headed before we saw each other.

I walked back to Sangwoo and Changbum.

"Guess who passed!!?" I jumped and down.

They both stood up and hugged me.

"Congratulations!" Changbum squeezed me so tight, he lifted me off the ground.

"Now we get to practice driving" Sangwoo said.

"How about tomorrow?" He asked.

"Tomorrow im busy" I told him. "How about Thursday?". 

"Were have a schedule Thursday!. Friday good?" Sangwoo said.

"Yeah. Fridays good!" 

"But I wanted to hang out on Friday!" Changbum pouted.

"We can hang out all Saturday Changbum. How about that!?" I asked him.

"Thats fine" He smiled.

"Ok good. Now lets get out of here" I linked arms with them both and basically ran out the DMV office.

Were were back inside the car and Sangwoo turned up his music so loud, I could barely hear myself talk.

"Hey did you ever dry up yet?" I yelled over the music.

"What?" Changbum said.

"I said, did you ever dry up yet?" I said, a little bit louder.

"I cant hear you" He moved closer to my face and I stopped and looked at him for a while before I spoke again.

"Did you ever dry up?" I said.

He looked at me.

"Oh yeah!" He nodded.

"Oh..ok" I said.

"That was random" He laughed.

 

~~~

We arrived back at my place and it was around 7pm.

Changbum and I went to my room and grabbed our books to finally start our homework.

"Are you sure you dont want to go home? Its already so late" I said as we sat down on my bed.

"No im fine, my house is so boring anyway" He said.

"Okay" I began to read the first question of our assignment.

~

It was 8:30pm and we stopped to take a break.

"Im gonna shower, dont go digging into anything" I pointed my finger and walked away.

I the water and stepped inside

About 2 minutes in the shower, I began sing a few songs in my head.

"Hey can I use your laptop to go on youtube?" I heard Changbum ask.

I stuck my head out the shower.

"Yeah, go ahead!" I yelled back.

A few minutes later, I could hear music playing and Changbum singing.

He has a really nice voice. I thought. I wonder if Sangwoo would ever let him see his music room?

I continued singing songs in my head as I began washing my hair.

After a good 30 minutes, I forgot that Changbum was still here and I quickly got out the shower.

He wasnt singing anymore and I couldnt hear any music, so I figured he had just left and went home.

I wrapped myself in a towel and grabbed an extra towel to dry my hair.

I walked out the bathroom and was completely overwhelmed.

Changbum was laying on my bed, wrapped in my covers....sleeping!

I just stood there and didnt know what to do.

I slowly walked towards him to see if he was faking sleep and I started poking his arm and face as if he was a dead body, but he still didnt move.

I sighed and walked into my closet and put on some shorts and a oversized shirt.

I walked back over to Changbum.

"Hey, wake up" I shook him.

He moaned and turned his body away from me.

"HEY" I shook him even harder.

"Get up! Or i'll call Sangwoo to throw you out" I threatend.

He didnt respond and I walked closer to the door.

"Im going" I said.

Still no response.

I sighed again and walked out the room.

I walked across the hallway and knocked on Sangwoo's door.

"Come in" He said.

I peeped my head through the door.

"Um, we have a problem" I told him.

I motioned him to follow me and he removed himself from his desk and followed me to my room.

I opened the door and pointed at the sleeping Changbum on my bed.

"He wont get up" I said.

I looked at Sangwoo's face to see his reaction, but he looked perfectly fine.

"Remove him please" I said, nicely.

He looked down at his watch.

"Well it is almost 9:30 and you wouldnt want him to get in a car accident by falling asleep driving" He said.

"What are you trying to say?" I looked at him.

"Just let him sleep here, just for tonight" He looked back at me.

"Why!? In my bed? Where am I going to sleep?" 

"Right there" He pointed to the long chair I had on the other side of my room.

"Are you serious, this is my room. Why should--" I just stopped talking and sighed heavily.

"Fine. Whatever" I walked over to my bed and snatched off the top comforter and threw it on the couch.

"Good night!" I said bitterly and turned off my light, making it completely dark.

"Night" I heard Sangwoo and he closed the door.

I layed on the couch and grabbed my phone.

It was so bright, it hurt my eyes and I had to squint my eyes to look at the new text messages I had recieved.

From: Unknown

Hey! Its Bambam! Meet us at Coffee for the Seoul at 9am tomorrow. 

To: Bambam

Hey Bam...can I call you Bam?..Anyways, okay see you there

I looked at the other message, also unknown.

From: Unknown

Hey Aaliah, its Mark. Bambam told you where to meet us at right? But do you know where it is? I forgot you're new here and you might get lost. Do you need me to pick you up? (:

I smiled at his message. Hes so thoughtful.

To: Mark

You're right I dont know where it is lol but I have a ride, thank you for offering though :D

I glared in Changbum's direction.

This will be your punishment

My phone vibrated again and I looked at my bright screen again.

Mark.

Wow he replys fast.

From: Mark

Ok, thats good and no problem! If you ever need a ride for anything, just let me know...See you tomorrow!

To: Mark

Oh okay (: See you tomorrow, good night!

I put my phone away and layed down to sleep.

I closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep but I just couldnt get comfortable. I kept tossing and turning on the chair and eventually gave up.

I sighed, standing up.

I grabbed my phone and plugged it in the wall next to my bed.

I grabbed my blanket and climbed onto my bed, grabbing my extras pillows on the floor and creating a barrier between Changbum and I. 

His side and my side.

I spread out my blanket to cover us both, because thats how nice I am.

As soon as I layed my head on the pillow and felt my back melt within the mattress, I instantly felt the sleepiness kick in and I drifted to sleep.