Chapter 15

Before I'm Gone

He stood up and walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the counter.

I slowly walked over to him and stood across from him, leaning against the counter as well.

"Whats with the evil expression?" I asked him.

"I have every right to carry this expression. Do you remember this morning when somebody told me to pick them up? Do you know what happened when I waited for 2 hours and that person never showed up. The person I called over 100 times. The thought that that person was kidnapped and had idea where they were." Sangwoo finished.

I immediately fell bad. I forgot to tell him that I didnt need him to pick me up anymore.

"Im sorry, I forgot to tell you that I was going out and my phone died thats why you couldnt get a hold of me" I said. 

I felt like I was being lectured by my parents.

"Where could you be possilbly going to make you forget to tell me not to worry about you? Do you know I was so close to calling your parents, telling them that I lost their daughter and would have got the police involved. I dont think you know how serious your little mistake was" He told me.

"I didnt realize how big of a mistake that was im sorry" I said again.

I really did not want Sangwoo to be mad at me. He was my new family down here and I obviously need him otherwise I'd get shipped back home, which I didnt want...anymore.

"I am fully responsible for you, so I need you to tell me every single time you go somewhere, do you understand?" He said, a little more softer this time.

I nodded my head.

"Now, where were you?" He asked.

A smile appeared on my face as I began to think about my day.

"I was with JB" I slid across the kitchen to the fridge.

I grabbed the leftover dinner and put it in the microwave.

"JB?" Sangwoo questioned. "Did you guys discuss the letter?"

"Even better. Were kinda together now" I smiled, punching in the numbers on the microwave.

"What do you mean 'kinda together'?" He asked.

"As in were dating" I turned around to look at him.

"But I thought you didnt trust him?" 

"I can learn to trust him. And plus I really do like him and since he told me that he's dying, I couldnt just say n-"

"Wait what?" Sangwoo interrupted me.

"JB's dying?" He looked shocked.

"..........You didnt know?" I looked at him.

"This is the first time im hearing this" He said.

I covered my mouth.

I thought since he was close to Henry, he would have known.

"Oh, I shouldnt have said anything" I said.

"So you're only dating him because he's dying? Is this his dying wish?" He questioned me.

"What!? No. I actually like him" I told him.

"But you guys dont even know each other, you just met" 

"Thats what's crazy to me too, but I cant help it. I really wish you can just support us cause I dont want to date him behind your back" I said.

"Im not telling you to not date him, im telling you to not date him because you feel pity for him" 

"No offense, but have you been listening to me this whole time when I say that I like him too" 

"Well then I guess I cant interfere in any of this then" He said.

"Thank you" I walked up to hug him.

The microwave beeped and I went to get my food.

~~~

The next day I woke up early to start some homework, I ended up finishing the whole thing and so I showered and got dressed for the day.

Sangwoo and I had a meeting planned today, something with the program and so I wanted to look my best.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I sat down at the table as Sangwoo set down my plate.

"When will you ever let me cook for you for once" I told him.

"The day you actually wake up before me" He laughed.

I felt my phone buzzing.

Who would be texting me at 7 in the morning.

From: JB 

Goodmorning beautiful(:

Will everyday be like this? I tried my best not to smile.

To: JB

Morning(:

I look back up at Sangwoo.

"Is that a challenge?" I squinted my eyes at him.

He just laughed and sat down next to me with his food.

~

We made it inside the building and walked into a room.

"Hello Sangwoo, nice to see you again" A woman came up to us and hugged him.

She turned and looked at me.

"Ive been dying to meet you" She gave me a hug.

"I am Hong SooHyun, but just call me SooHyun. I've been dying to meet the lucky lady that was chosen for Sangwoo" I looked at her

Was I really that lucky? Everyone keeps telling me that.

"Were doing these meetings in groups so were waiting for another pair to come, they should be here any minute now. Do you guys need anything?" She asked.

"Do you have any orange juice?" I know it was random, but I was really craving it lately.

She laughed a bit.

"Orange juice? Youre lucky, we just bought some more yesterday" She smiled and walked off into another room.

I looked over at Sangwoo, his hair was in a bun and he looked very casual as if he was at a friends place. I guess the professionals didnt have to dress to impress.

A few seconds later, SooHyun came back in with a cup of orange juice and she handed it to me.

"Thank you" I smiled at her.

"Sorry were late" I heard a female voice come in the room.

I looked over and almost choked on my drink.

Cara and Aubrey walked in and sat down.

I looked over and waved at Aubrey, I looked over at Cara and tried to calmly wave at her.

She was also dressed very casual.

Aubrey was dressed to impress like me.

"Great youre both here. My name is Hong SooHyun, but just call me SooHyun" She smiled at Aubrey.

"Im assuming you two know eachother, so no need for introductions" We both nodded.

"So today were going to be teaching you the ways to be the best model you can be. So first as you already know, its best to stay in good shape. Not saying you guys need to lose weight, but just try to tone up a bit. It wont just make you look better in photos, but you'll feel great too" 

I tried to hide the guilt on my face, thinking of all the times Sangwoo and I went to McDonalds.

"Secondly, learning how to pose in photos. Apart from looking at the face, the body is the second thing everyones eyes go to. If you follow me, ill take you to another room". She stood up and we all followed her out the room. 

I took my orange juice with me.

We went to an elevator and she pushed '43',

My eyes kinda opened wide as I freaked out a bit.

I was afraid of heights, and I just hoped I didnt have to be by a window.

We got out the elevator and we went inside a room labeled '4311 Training Room'.

I was amazed at how cool the room looked, I was looking around the room and stopped when I looked the window. I just walked away and stayed in the middle of the room. 

"Okay, so what youre going to be doing here is practice your walking and posing. Sangwoo, with the walking you may not be much help since boys walk different from girls, but you can help with face since yours is so pretty" SooHyun said.

I just smiled. 

Sangwoo had all the women wrapped around his finger.

"Aubrey, lets start with you. Walk along the path of the road on the carpet" She told her.

Aubrey began walking. She had a lot of sass in her walk.

"Good. But try it with a little bit less sass. Cara show her" 

Cara got off the swing and stood next to us.

She began to walk and it was just flawless.

I was fangirling in my head as I watched her.

"How about you?" SooHyun looked at me.

"Okay" I walked to the beginning of the path and started to walk.

My heart was pounding as I walked.

I still couldnt believe I was actually here, getting a huge start in my career. I had to make sure I called my parents and thanked them.

"That was great" Soohyun said.

"Okay, Sangwoo lets see you walk" She looked at him.

I just watched Soohyun as she watched Sangwoo. I think she just wanted to stare at him.

~

Soohyun, along with Cara, showed us a lot of poses to do that werent so basic and I felt bad for Sangwoo. He couldnt do much since he was a guy.

"Now third, and maybe the most important. Face" She smiled.

"I think you two girls are lucky because you have two of the best models who have great expression in their face...See look at them" 

Aubrey and I both looked at Cara and Sangwoo and they both hit an expression in the same timing.

"Waa, you guys are so cool" Aubrey said.

I just laughed.

"You see how theyre just pulling you in with their eyes? Thats the feeling you want to give people that are watching you"

"How about you guys have a one on one with them and get some tips" She smiled.

Aubrey, you take Sangwoo and Aaliah, you take Cara" SooHyun said.

I was a little too eager as I ran to Cara's side and she side hugged me.

I could see Sangwoo laughing at my face.

"Be careful Cara, you might make her explode" He said.

She just laughed and we walked over to another part of the room, so did Sangwoo and Aubrey.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry no JB action in this chapter lol