Chapter 27

Before I'm Gone

*JBs POV* 

I walked inside my house and went to Henry's room. 

"Im suprised you went out tonight" He said, when he saw me.

"I needed a walk" I told him.

"Well did you clean your mind?" He asked, sitting up from his bed.

"Nowhere near" I sighed and sat down at the edge of his bed.

"I was on my way back home and you'll never guess who I crossed paths with"

I couldnt wait for him to answer.

"Yes, her. And she was on a date with her stupid ex boyfriend and he wouldnt stop touching her after a few several no's that I heard, so I gave him a few punches to the face and he left and then we went to her house-" 

"Wait. JB slow down. Why are you punching people, and arent you not together anymore, why are you going over to her house?" He said, confused.

"Whether we were together or not, I still felt obligated to protect her. And btw, I told her the truth and she was understanding and forgiving" I told him.

"So, does that mean youre back together?" Henry asked.

I just smiled and walked away. 

"Dont just walk away from m-" I closed the door on him, laughing as I walked into my room.

I took a shower and changed, then I grabbed my laptop and sat down on my bed.

I opened the skype app and patiently waited for her to answer.

8 seconds later, her face popped up on the screen.

"Hey" I said, immediately as I saw her.

"Hi, how did it go?" She asked, refering to the drive with Sangwoo.

"It went pretty well, I hope" I laughed. "I know he doesnt hate me anymore"

"What did you say to him?" 

~Flashback to 30 minutes ago~

I got in the car with Sangwoo.

He started the car and backed out the driveway, as I saw her open the door.

She realized we were leaving and shut the door.

Once we were driving on the road, Sangwoo sighed.

"So...explain everything to me" He said in a very strict voice.

"I was dying. That part was the truth. I guess you can say that the "lie" was me not telling her that the doctors were able to save me. I told her that they had no news. I thought she would leave me and believe that I was playing around with her if I said that I wasnt dying anymore. She's the best thing thats ever happened to me since my parents died and you know that. I am so sorry that I handled it this way and im sorry that it jeopardized your relationship with Henry, its not his fault, I asked him to keep it a secret. So I really hope you can forgive me, and Henry, and put this behind you because I really love her" I finally finished.

~Flashback End~

"Long story short, we had a heart-to-heart, man to man conversation and he forgave me" I told her.

 

*Aaliah's Pov*

I just laughed at him.

"Heart-to-heart? Man to man? Wow, okay" I continued to laugh.

"But thats great" I smiled. 

"Im glad I talked to him now, rather than later so he wouldnt hate me any longer" He said.

"Yeah cause I dont really feel like sneaking out just to see you" I joked.

 

*Two weeks later*

I was at Mark's house, with JB and the rest of the boys.

We were planning for a vacation when JB came up to me and pulled me away from the group.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We've been dating for about 9 months now.." He began.

"Yeah?" I was confused.

"And you've met most of my family and all my friends, but I have yet to meet anybody that you care about" 

"I care about you gu-" He cut me off.

"Not us, I mean your family and friends not in Korea" He said.

"I also happen to remember that someones birthday is coming up, so.." He held out something in his hand.

I took them out his hand.

"Two tickets to New York?" I gasped. 

JB just smiled and I jumped, yes literally jumped, into his arms and hugged him.

"Wait" I stopped moving, JB still carrying me.

"Is Sangwoo okay with this? Im still under contract with the program, am I able to just leave the country?" 

"I talked to him and he said thats its fine and he wouldnt say anything, also that you deserved it" He smiled.

I hugged him again.

I jumped out his arms and ran to the guys.

"IM GOING BACK TO NEW YORK!" I yelled and ran over to Bambam and Youngjae, and we jumped up and down.

"I really wish you all could go, I want you guys to meet my family too" I said.

"WE ARE!" Jackson yelled, and they all pulled out their tickets from their pockets.

I screamed again, and they all joined in with me.

"When are we leaving?" I asked JB.

"Tomorrow" He said.

"Omg, I have to go home and pack" I said.

"But what about the trip?" Jinyoung said.

"We can plan on the way to New York boys, im going home!" I ran to put my shoes on.

"I'll see all your beautiful faces in the morning" I smiled and walked out the house.

~The next day~

I was woken up at 4am by a voice.

"Get up~" I heard over and over.

My eyes cracked open to my dark room and I couldnt see anything.

"Were going to miss our flight?" I heard this time.

Sangwoo's coming with us?

Oh, JB!? 

I hopped out of bed.

I blinked my eyes continously to see better.

"Come on, get in the shower" I finally saw JB sitting infront of me.

"Go, go~" He lightly pushed me to the bathroom.

I had already layed out my clothes I was going to wear in the bathroom so that saved me some time.

I got out the shower and saw JB sitting in my desk chair still waiting for me.

"Morning" I said. 

"Good morning" He said, hugging me.

"You're still wet" He said.

"I know, I rushed out and didnt dry myself" I laughed.

"How come Sangwoo let you come in my room by yourself?" I asked.

"Oh, cause he still had to finish getting ready" He said.

"Getting ready?" I questioned.

I opened my door and saw Sangwoo just now walking out his room, pushing a suitcase.

"You're coming too?" I asked him.

"Is it a problem?" He said.

"No, thats great" I ran up and hugged him.

"My parents would love to meet you" I said.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my suitcases.

JB snatched the heavier ones out my hands and made his way out the door.

I didnt argue and just followed behind with my smaller bags.

I heard a lot of noise as I made my way down the stairs to see Sangwoo, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom, Mark and JB, all in the living room.

"Was this the meet up place?" I asked. "How could you all keep this a secret from me?" I laughed.

"It was hard, but eat up were running late" Mark handed me a McDonalds bag, full of breakfast.

The boys helped JB with my bags and I followed them outside to see a giant van, I guess to fit us and our things inside.

~~~

I ate my breakfast on the way there, and by the time I finished, we were already at the airport.

"Oh, im not ready for this long flight" I sighed.

"I feel ya" I heard Youngjae behind me.

"Lets go" We all hauled our things out the van and made our way inside.

Our flight was at 5:50am and we made it at 5:30am, so we had barely made it.

"How come Henry didnt come?" I asked JB as we sat and waited for them to call our flight.

"He had too many appointments booked up and he couldnt cancel" He said.

"Oh" I said, pretty bummed.

"Thank you, for doing this" I said.

"No pro-"

"5:50am flight from Seoul to New York is now boarding" The megaphone went off.

We all stood up and made our way to the boarding area.

While on the plane, we all had different seats which mixed us all up, which I found completely stupid. But my seat was next to Jackson, which wasnt too bad.

At least I had someone to crack jokes with the whole flight.

***

I stepped out the airport into the smelly New York air.

"Oh how much I dont miss this smell" I said, causing Yugyeom and Bambam to laugh.

There was a van already waiting for us and we put our things inside and then we sat in the car.

Sangwoo was in the passenger seat with the driver, the second row was me, JB, and Jinyoung. The third row was Mark and Jackson, and the fourth row was Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae.

"Does my family even know we're coming?" I asked Sangwoo.

"No..suprise" He reenacted a suprised face.

"You all just assumed I had enough rooms in my house?" I laughed.

"We were just going to get a hote-"

"Im kidding" I joked. "You're all lucky"

We had 3 guests rooms in my home for when my cousins would come spend the night, so we had enough to fit everybody.

~~

We were in my parents driveway and I saw both my parents car in there so I knew they were home.

"Just breathe" JB came from behind me.

I slowly walked up to the door and knocked on it.

About 15 seconds later, the door opened revealing my mother.

She started screaming and my father came running to the door.

"Whats wrong hone-"

"OH MY" He seemed just as shocked my mother.

They both pulled me in for a hug, and I felt the tears falling down my face.

We pulled apart and I wiped them away.

"These are tears of joy, dont worry" I said, and we laughed.

They looked behind me and I was sure they were wondering why 8 Asian boys were at their doorstep.

"I hope you dont mind I brought people with me" I said.

"Are you kidding, if they keep you happy then were happy to have them" My father said.

"Ok, good" I sighed from relief.

I pulled Sangwoo next to me.

"This is Kim Sangwoo, he is my mentor from the program" I said.

He shook my fathers hand and hugged my mother, and handed her some flowers, that I never saw him buy.

"Come in" My father let him inside.

"These are my friends Youngjae, Bambam, and Jinyoung" I pointed at them.

They shook my fathers hand and hugged my mother and they went inside the house.

"This is Jackson, Yugyeom, and Mark" They did the same thing.

"And mom and dad, this is JB" I said, nervously.

"My..boyfriend" I finally got out.

"Oh, so youre the famous JB ive heard all about" My mom immediately rushed in for the hug.

"Mom~" I whined. "Dont do that"

"Im sorry honey" She let him go and he shook my fathers hand.

I can tell my dad had a severe grip on his hand.

Poor JB. I thought to myself. 

"Come on in son" He said to him.

Oh god, hes already calling him that.

"You have a lovely home" Jinyoung said.

"Yes, thank you for letting us stay here" Sangwoo added in.

"Let me show you guys your rooms and then i'll give you a tour yeah?" I said.

"Follow me" I walked off towards the stairs."

"This is the first room" I said, and Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae ran inside.

"I guess its taken" I laughed and moved to the next room.

"Heres the next room"

Mark and Jackson ran and claimed it.

"I guess you guys get the last one" I went to the very last room.

Jinyoung and JB walked inside.

"I have a special place for you" I told Sangwoo.

"What?" The other two boys whined.

 "Shh" I said and walked away with Sangwoo.

I walked with him out to the backyard and around the house.

"This is where I used to come and paint when I was younger, but then we turned it into a master bedroom for my grandparents"

"Thank you" He said.

"No problem, just come to the livingroom when youre done unpacking.

"Okay" He said, and I walked back into the house to greet my parents again.

"We have to go out for dinner honey" My mother said.

~~~

I toured the boys all around New York and then we went out to dinner.

We were now at the canopy bed in the backyard watching the stars, minus my parents and Sangwoo.

"New York is nice" Bambam said.

"Yeah, I could live out here" Youngjae added on.

"Dont" I said, quickly.

We all laughed.

"Are you planning on moving back here once the program is over?" Mark asked.

I could see JB look up at me.

"Um when I first moved to Seoul, I was going to 100%. But after I met you guys, after I met JB, I felt like Seoul was my new home" I said.

"Im wealthy enough to live on my own and I have a lot more business invested in Korea, so I guess i'll stay in Seoul" I said.

"Are you sure?" JB asked me.

"Yeah, sadly I have to break the news to my parents" 

"Hey! Can we meet Ari?" Jackson said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

Ari and I made up a few weeks ago, but I forgot to tell her that I was visiting because I was too suprised that I was coming in the first place.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"What are you doing?" I asked as soon she answered.

"Come over!" I said and walked away to the front of the house.

It usually only takes her two minutes to get to my house.

"OMG youre here" She screamed and we ran up to each other.

"What are you doing here?" She said.

"My boyfriend suprised me with tickets"

"Boyfriend?" She said and I nodded my head.

"Is he he one you kept ignoring my calls for?" She joked.

"Im sorry about that but yes" I laughed.

"Is he here?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"Him and all my friends I made there. I know one of them wants to meet you" I smirked at her.

I dragged her to the backyard with me and I could see the boys immediately sit up.

"Guys, this is my female best friend Ari, and Ari this is Bambam, Yugyeom, Mark, Youngjae, Jackson, Jinyoung, and JB" I grabbed JB's hand.

"He's cuter than the pictures on instagram" She smirked.

"Well thank you" JB thanked her.

~

Turns out that Jackson was too much for Ari and her and Jinyoung hit it off well.

I told my parents about my choice to stay in Seoul. Of course they were upset, but they know that I am in good hands.

My life has changed so much within the past few months and it wouldnt be possible if it werent for my parents.

If it werent for them, I wouldnt be living the life that I am right now. I wouldnt have met the man I love and the wonderful friends that ive come across.

And I cant wait to see what the world has planned for me next.

                                                                                 The End

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ahh thank you guys so much for supporting this story, it really means a lot :D