Chapter 7

Silent Moment

 

It’s been 1 and a half week since i move in the dorm of shinee, and on my opinion, it was really nice...no, not nice, but beautiful. Onew show concern on me, Minho was actually a good listener, Taemin enlighten me, and Jonghyun was funny in his own ways. I really appreciate them all... all except for key, our relationship hadn’t improve instead it gotten worst, he was ignoring me since the day when we went for a jogging, i don’t even know why.

I still don’t understand why would Mr. Jin thought that I could help them by just being Key’s GF.              It’s a waste of money but advantage for me.

                ~aigoo, I should do something. I will not tolerate Mr. Jin and the boy’s kindness on me, so i should really do my best!

                “Hanna, did Key called you?” Jonghyun ask. I immediately stand up from the bed im lying on.

                “Yah, you should have knock first!” i told him

                “I did. But you aren’t answering.” Jonghyun said

                “Ne? But i didn’t heard you knock” I insist

                “Yah, your busy mumbling again. I heard it while i knock the door” Jonghyun said.

My face flashed red, my mumbling habit been a great disturbance on me this past few days, and I really know the boys think that it’s a bit weird...Yah I have my own ways!

                “Aniyo, i didn’t saw him. Wae?” I ask

                “Nothing, he’s been out since morning and didn’t return yet. The rain is getting stronger.” Jonghyun said in a worried tone.

                “Did you try to contact him?” I ask as i went on to him.

                “Neh, but he can’t be reach, I’m getting worried now.” Jonghyun said and went out of the room. I followed him and find the others who were sitting at the living room watching television. Minho keeps on glancing his watch. While Onew keep on looking at Taemin who is glancing at the door every now and then. All of them really looked very worried. Come to think of it, Key hadn’t said a word to any of us this morning while having breakfast.

11:00 PM Key hadn’t appear from the door, nor even call us. All of the boys fell asleep, on the living room waiting for key. The rain hadn’t stop but it was no strong like awhile ago.

I shut the television off which were forgotten by Taemin, Nobody told Mr. Jin about Key, they were afraid that he would scold key. I pass through their restless body and put blanket each of them, after doing so, i went to the door and went out. I must look for Key.

I went out of the building, as i open my umbrella. I turn from left to right, don’t know where to start first. I started walking, God it’s so cold, good thing i was wearing thick coat and scarf. The road was still busy in this time, but can’t see anyone walking. I don’t know, maybe it’s the bad weather or because it’s already late... but it doest matter! I stop at the near telephone booth, I can’t be wrong, I’m sure it’s key sitting inside. He seems cold so I sprinted towards the booth and open the door.

Key rise his head and rested it on his arm as soon as he recognize me. I sat in front of his and shake him up. He was shivering.

                “Yah, get up, you’ll get cold!” I said in my very kind tone that I could master. I know this is not the right time to have a argument with him.

                “No.” He answer flatly

                “Come on, all of them waiting for you.” I said

                “Then why was it you who have to come and fetch me.” He said not raising his head. I did not answer, i swear he was crying.

                “Key-geun... what’s wrong?” i ask him. He did not answer, he tried to stop him self for me not to notice anything.

                “Key... Tell me what the matter is.” Key raises his head, his eyes were red, and fresh tears where slowly falling down his cheeks.

                “My life is miserable!” He answered on a strong voice. “My fans are now refusing to buy my merchandise, my career is treating to lose, and my friends...  do not care of me because of you.” He said angrily as another tear came out of his eyes...

My heart pounds heavily as he said those words... I should have known on how he was feeling.

                “Key I’m sorry, i should have known.”

                “They don’t care of me, don’t they? That’s why it was you who looked for me. What matters to them are you now? They don’t need me anymore! They only look at you” He said. I could feel his anger and pain as his tears run like a river.

I don’t know what to say so I let out my handkerchief and patted it softly on his face, he stopped my hands but I did insist so he let go.

                “They care about you.” I said trying to convince him. “You’ve done enough for them, you’re the only person i saw who make priority for friends rather than yourself.” Key started to cry again, so I wipe his tears with my hands and look at him in the eyes. “Let me take care of you this time, arraso?”

                “I can take care of myself.” He said as he rips his gaze from me. I took off my scarf and place it around his neck.

                “How can you when you are taking care of four people?” I said and give him a reassuring smile.

He did not give an answer, but I know he smiles. I stood up and held my hands on to him. He accepts it and both of us left the booth. The rain stops so we started walking.

As the dorm drew nearer we saw familiar looking guys.

                “Hyung!” Taemin called, as he run fast towards key. The other boys turn on our direction, just in time to see Taemin knock Key at the ground.

                “Yah! Michinya?!” Taemin said angrily lying on Key’s chest as tears threaten his eyes.

                “Get off Taemin.” Jonghyun said happily. But Taemin tighten his grasp on Key’s jacket. Key didn’t say a word, Maybe he was shock by Taemin’s knocking him on the ground or how was worried the guys on him. Minho took Taemin’s waist and hoists him up without difficulty. Wow~ Taemin is so light to carry!

                “Lemme go lemme go lemme go!” Taemin said trying to get away at Minho’s arm

                “Where have you been?” Onew said as he helped Key on his feet.

                “Stroll” Key answered, he seems on his mood now.

                “Lemme go lemme go lemme go!”

                “Stroll for whole day?” Jonghyun ask in disbelief.

                “Neh. But I’ve been thinking also.”

                “What is it?” Minho ask

                “Lemme go lemme go lemme go! Please” Taemin said. Minho looked at Onew, as Onew gave him a sign to let Taemin go. Taemin went at key and grab his hand, making sure he will not escape if Key intent to.

                “What have you been thinking Key?” Onew ask ignoring Taemin. Key places his arm around my neck which I was so surprise that I manage not to punch him.

                “I will not any of you touch my Girlfriend.” He said simply “Especially you!” pointing at Jonghyun. And He started walking, dragging me with him and Taemin on the other still holding him.

The other stood rooted on their place. Seems can’t believe at what Key said.

                “You touch Hanna?” I heard Onew ask Jonghyun in an audible voice.

                “YAH!” Jonghyun yelled. “I’m not that kind of person, and if so, I will definitely not going touch her!” Jonghyun said defensively.

We reach the dorm; all of them went to their room eager to rest. All bid goodnight except for key who waits at the new room.

                “Im going to take the pillow and matle.” I said

                “Aniyo.”

                “Huh? Why?” I ask his curiously.

                “You’ll sleep at the bed tonight.” He said

                “Mwo? Why? How bout you?”

                “uhm, I’ll sleep at the floor.”

                “No way... you’ll get sick if you do that, i’ll sleep at the couch.” I said

                “Yah! I insist!” He said. I cant let his sleep at the floor. I let out a deep sigh.

                “Arasso, We’ll sleep at the bed together.”

                “Mwo?”

                “You heard me... Just don’t move.” I told him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SUJU won some awarda at the MAMA! Chukahae SUJU oppas! Im really really happy for you.....

But why did the shinee did not participate the MAMA? does anyone knows?

________________________________________________________________

Subscribers are very much welome! do not forget to comment! it make me feel really good guys! silent readers are also appreciated...

love you guys! 

hahah muaahhh