Chapter 26

Silent Moment

 

“Aishhh! That woman is so annoying!” Key complains...”I never want to see her again!” He said while steering the steering wheel.

                “But you looked pleased when you saw her.” I told him, sitting beside him inside his car.

                “I AM! ... I mean I was!” He said.

                “So? What’s the matter?” I asked him, starting to dig some information, ~if ever I would be encountering the likes of Kimberly Song... or worst!

                “Aissshh! Never you mind that!” He said angrily.

                “Aisshhhh!” I said. “nun micha suh (Your crazy)” I mumbled.

            “Mwo??!” He asked angrily.

            “Nothing.” I told him with my innocent look and smiled.

            It’s been 20 minutes, and he’s been quiet ever since, I’m so used to be ignored by him. Hating Kimberly Song, doesn’t surprise me much, he hate everyone else that ignores him, he only love himself... and of course...Taemin!

            “Yah, Eodie ga (Where are we going)?” I asked him in surprise as he turns to left five blocks early, before our dorm.

            “Somewhere.” He said.

            “Yah, take me home first!” he ignores me, still continuing his driving.

As minutes pass, we were getting far away from home... still he hadn’t been talking to me. I nagged at him again and again until he finally stops his engine.

            “Yah! If you want to get off fine go!” He said.

            “Fine!” I told him; ~ I don’t want to be ruled by him! My Principles! My Pride! I reach for the car door’s handle when suddenly, it started to rain... not just an ordinary rain, it was a heavy rain!

            ~omo... I turned back at Key; he seems to be pleased as he raised his eyebrows with his you-lose-looks.

            “So?” He asked. ~i guess it will not hurt my pride that badly.

            “Fine, I’m coming with you.” I told him in defeat. If the rain was not a natural calamity, i would have thought that the rain and him actually have a deal!

            Key smiled silently.

            We stopped next to a what look like a bar... There were neon lights everywhere, expensive cars parked in the sides and ladies with beautiful dresses and attires. ~yep this is a bar for sure.

          

“Yah... why bring me to a place like this?” I asked him angrily.

            “I didn’t ask you to come...” he said, as he gets off his car. For a he moment, he left the door hung open, and suddenly pop his head inside of his car.

            “Aren’t you coming?” he asked impatiently.

            “Aniyo.” I answered.

            “Wae?!” he asked

            “just no.” I answered, not looking at him.

            “Fine! He said angrily and slams the door shut with much force.

As soon as he left, i was alone with people following their gaze, some of them looked at me, but I was sure they can’t see me, since the window of the car are tinted black.

            ~Keyguen... why are you so unpredictable?...

For more than an hour, Key hadn’t return yet, and it’s getting late already, Mr. Choi wouldn’t be pleased about this.

            I looked myself at the mirror; I felt sudden pain in me. Key was having a hard time dealing with his career because of the issue of being a gay, and now that i’m here, i’m suppose to be helping him, but instead i have added the burden he had. ~I felt terrible.

I looked back myself at the mirror... there’s nothing special about me, I’m just a ordinary girl, who have won on a jackpot, that makes the life of Key miserable. I wiped my tears that have fallen unconsciously, I smiled at the mirror...I know what to do... I have to go home...~my real home.

I left the car...I’ll pass to Mr. Choi my resignation paper by internet, though i’m not very sure if it's applicable to pass, but since I got hired, I think it is fine.