Chapter 14

Silent Moment

            Key was still angry up to the next morning, He didn’t even talked to me the whole night until we fell asleep, I even pushed him out of the bed when his foot landed on my territory accidentally, I thought he would get angry and nagged at me, but he didn’t. I almost wished he would. But today, they’ll be having their pictorial for the new look of the chicken their advertising; I heard it from Onew oppa who had been singing happily this morning. So I guess key would be okay after their pictorial.

After they were all gone, I decided to buy a photo album, I wanted to preserve the photos that taken from yesterday.

As I went to the department store, I saw a newly published magazine, what caught my eye was the large photo of Key in front page. Together with a lady beside him, this registered on my mind that she was CL... They looked good together.

            One on One with Key from Shinee with our Reporter on Our Daily Fashion Magazine, Peek on Key’s personal life, Fashion tips and Messages for his supportive Lockets and Shawols.

I walked passed to it after seeing the message from the front page. News are easily been published now a days, No wonder Key got home late afternoon yesterday, and hadn’t got a chance to go an pictorial with us~ I stopped abruptly and turn back at the magazine rack.

I guess it won’t hurt if I buy this. I smiled at his photo; He really looked good on it. Maybe I can cut this off and place it on the photo album, at least I’ll have them complete.

After buying the magazine and album, I went to an ice-cream parlour, I ordered the biggest Ice cream will all flavours are present. I really love eating Ice cream and since I hadn’t got a chance to eat one this several weeks, I took the chance to indulge myself to this delight. Just then when I was about to eat a spoonful of ice cream, my phone rang. I groan. What timing!

            “Yobosaeyo, Onew oppa.” I said as I answer the phone.

            “Key disappeared on the studio, is he around there?” Onew ask desperately.

            “Missing?” I asked in surprise. “Mianhe oppa, but I’m not in the dorm right now.” I said

            “Really?” he said in Disappointment “Maybe you could check him there, Manager Choi is so angry.” He said and with that he hangs up.

I decided to go home, but first I have to finish eating my ice cream first. I won’t let that evil in disguise ruin my time for delights.

My spoon hangs at the mid air when I saw a very familiar looking guy outside the parlour’s window with lame disguise walking right straight to the parlour’s door. Who was it? ... Key of course!

            I immediately yanked the menu from the other table and hid my face as key entered the parlour. I peek above the menu just in time to see him looking around. He seated in front of me with his back facing me. Great just great!

            I notice he keep on glancing his watch. He seems to be waiting for something... or for someone. The parlour’s door swung open once again. Key immediately stood up to welcome the new comer. It almost makes me jump in surprise for his immediate actions.

            “Annyong haseyo!” He greeted the beautiful lady as she went to approach Key.

            “Please take a seat first.” Key said as he run across the table to pull the chair. (I immediately hide my face)

            That beautiful girl might be Key’s new GF!  I gasped at my own thoughts I could see the lady was trying to see a better view of me, but I hid my face once again.

            “So have you thought about it?” Will you reconsider? Key asked in a desperate tone.

            “I’ve been thinking about it for almost the whole night.” She said and smiled prettily. “Yes, I can reconsider, I’ll give you chance. (My heart pounds so heavily that it almost hurting me from the insides) They say its sweeter second time around.” She said.

I clap my hand on my mouth at what I’ve heard. Key’s cheating on me! Omo~ wait!

            “Thank you very much. It settled then, maybe next Saturday? Dinner?” Key asked happily.

            “Okay. So it’s a date then?”

            “It’s a date.” With that, the both of them stood up and left.

I made sure that the both of them left the parlour, after do so; I hysterically hit myself again and again.

            Babo! Of course Key is not cheating on me. Our relationship is just fake, so he has the every right to see anyone he likes. I felt my heart was going to tore apart, and my eyes were stinging that a tear was threatening to fall.

The parlour door opened once more. And the familiar guy with lame disguise appeared. My aching heart had change into a racing fright. I yanked the menu just in time to cover my face before he even return at his table.

I saw his reflection on my spoon with half ice cream on it. And to my horror, Key walked straight without stopping at his table. He kept on walking until he reaches right in front of me and stopped.

            “Yah” He said “Can’t you at least keep all your thoughts on yourself? I can hear everything what you have said.” He said with a twinge of annoyance in his voice. I lowered my head as I held higher the menu on my head, hoping it would cover the rest of me. He forcedly pulled away the menu with much difficulties and throw in at the other table. Key had just earned the others customers attention, good thing there were only few of them.

            “Yah” he said calling for my attention. What can I do? I looked at him dramatically and smiled so broadly that I could muster on my entire life.

            “Annyong!”

 

================================================================================================