Chapter 13

Silent Moment

                “Smile, smile.” I smiled abruptly, as the camera man had told me a couple of times to smile.

                “You have a wonderful smile and yet you don’t use it.” He said as he took another shot.

The boys had been enjoying their self as the camera man took pictures of ours. I can’t help myself but to laugh at their foolishness at a time, but I can’t also stop myself from thinking about Key, I’m not missing him of course! But thinking that the others are having fun, while he was out... it’s quite sad.

“Noona, aren’t you happy being here?” Taemin asked with his lips pouted.

“Aniyo. I’m having fun.” I said honestly.

“Yah, then why are you frowning?” Jonghyun said. I did not answer; it’ll be foolish enough if I’ll tell them that I was sad because Key is not here.

“Let me give you a tip” Onew said smilingly.

“Neh?” I asked

“Don’t think that we are having a pictorial. Just play with us.” He said

“Mwo? I didn’t understand.” I told him. Just then Jonghyun laid his arm around my neck.

“What Onew hyung said it that, don’t mind the Camera and other people around us. Just act as if we played.” He said coolly. I’m not sure if I understand what did Jonghyun said but I just nod.

So it started.

The whole afternoon had done by just taking pictures. I never had enjoyed this much since I was a kid! Though maybe it’ll be much enjoyable if Key was there... come to think of it, it maybe not also. Knowing key attitude, he might as well nag at us. But I do wish that Key had appeared.

                The picture were taken today, was freely given to me. I hold it near my heart I was happy, because I was beautiful! Ugh~ the power of make up!

                “Gumawo.” I mumbled at them.

                “For what?” Jonghyun asked as he let out of small laugh.

                “For everything. I mean I’m not even related to you and yet you treat me as part of you.” I said, trying to stop my treathening tears from my eyes.

                “Yah, you’re getting dramatic noona! You and us are one family ofcourse! You are the girlfriend of Key umma.” He said smilingly.

                “Yah Taeminie, you can’t call Key umma anymore!” Jonghyun said laughingly, and so the others also.

                “Hanna.” Minho called me, as the other boys were laughing and busy talking in the van on our way home.

                “Neh oppa?” I asked him.

                “You are beautiful.” He said awkwardly.

                “Of course! The power of makeover oppa!” I said.

                “Ani.” Jonghyun interrupt. “You’re really beautiful if you smile often.” He said the others agree.

                “See? It’s not the makeup, it’s you.” He said looking at me still smiling. I felt blood rushing through my face. God! Did he say something? I’m too busy observing his perfect personality and appearance!

                “Hyung, let’s buy steak!” Taemin said suddenly to Onew.

                “Mwo? I Don’t want steak.” He said

                “But I want steak~” He whined and cuddles to Onew.

                “Yah hyung! Just buy what he wanted.” Jonghyun said looking at Taemin with torturing expression.

                “I’ll go and buy.” I volunteered. Just right after Minho said he would come, but Taemin said he wanted to come, so the both of us left. The other went straight home to make rice and soup.

Soon after buying the cooked steak, we took a taxi and went home, it was a tiring day, yet enjoyable, but I was not in the mood to talk, but Taemin was so talkative, that I was force to smile, nod, and answer to anything he says until we reach the dorm, to their dorm door. As soon as we opened the door, i heard Key voice first...nagging.

                “Hyung! Why you did still took pictures when I’m not around!” He said to Onew

                “Because we thought you would come.” Onew answered

                “But I didn’t! And look at this picture, you and Hanna are so close together.” He said

                “Yah, it’s just a picture.” Jonghyun said

                “Don’t start with me, Look at this also; you’re so close to her.” Key said angrily

I just remember that I forgot the picture that we taken from the studio OMO~ anyway why is he so angry about it. I walked in the room and snatch the picture on his hands. Key looked at my direction and as soon as he found out it was me, he stops nagging at them, and instead he nags at me.

                “Why why are you so angry? It’s you who have not appeared on the studio.” I told him and went to the kitchen carrying the steak.

                “But I wanted too.” He said and stops. “Mianhe.” He said not looking at me. He looked sincere. The other where quiet.

                “Mwo?” I asked him, I was worried that I might said that brake his heart

                “Mian, because your pictures is not that pretty because I’m not there.” He said haughtily. The others looked at each other. Key smiled at me “I’m hungry.” He said as he took a seat right next to where I am. as he take another look of the pictures.

                 ~omo! i can't really believe this person!

                                                  

 

        

  

    

 

              "YAH! KEY!" I yelled as i yanked the picture of me and Minho from his hand. "You almost crampled the picture." I told him angrily. Ish!

             "It'll look better if i was there." He said not sorry for what he almost done.

 

==================================================================================================

Yey.. as you i promised, i'll post some picx, yeah, it's not mine but i think it really fit here. hahahahaha

Subsribe please!

and Comment!