Chapter 28

Silent Moment

             We’ve reached at our destination, familiar cars are park at their respective parking lot, familiar lawns had never change, houses that are still lovely just the last time I saw them, and there it is, the most place I’ve wanted to see for a very long, long time.

            “Welcome home” I whispered in front of my house, smiling. With many difficulties I carried Key inside with his whole body supported by mine. I manage to drop him in my sofa, as soon as his body rested he gained his conscious, he looked at me dazed and suddenly puked.

            “YAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled at him angrily. But he looked at me and said water pleadingly… I don’t know why, but I dash through the kitchen to get a glass of water and handed it to him immediately. I force him to drink ‘cause he was refusing, but in the end he drunk it. Just then he looked at me again but not pleading or something, but he was furious…

            “Yah! Pabo ya?!” you make me drink water just after vomiting?! It disgusting!!!” he said angrily.

            “But you asked for water.” I said

            “I mean I wanted to take a long bath!” he said and suddenly stood, he almost collapse but manage to have his balance. He looked from left to right and right to left, then down to me and back to the right and left.

            “Where am I?” He asks questionably.

            “In my house.” I answered rather angry, but calm.

            “Ah… our house.” He said smilingly, as if contented, he began to walk and stop almost immediately. “Where’s the bathroom?” he asked.

            “At the far right corner.” I answered. He started walking following the direction I told him, I thought he was fine after vomiting, but it seems he was still drunk, because he still walked funny. “It’s on the right! Not left!” I called after seeing him going the opposite.

            I was too tired so I went straight to my room just the opposite side of the bathroom, I went to knock at the bathroom before going to my room, I decided to clean up tomorrow since I’ll be spending the whole afternoon with myself.

            “Yah.” I knocked, he didn’t answered. “I’ll be in my room, if you need anything just go and knock.” I said and started to leave but stop abruptly “and yeah, don’t do anything stupid or mess up.” I said warningly and went to my room

            …

            It was so dark and cold, I reached for my blanket to cover the rest of me, then I felt something heavy, I felt hot air emerging from my cold neck, I opened my eyes just to see Key who was sitting beside my bed with his face just too close to mine.

            “Yah!” I backed away as if surprise seeing him there. “What are you doing?” I asked just then I realize he was half with a towel covering his below. “Yah! Why aren’t you dressed up?!” I demanded for answer.

            A devilish  familiar smile appeared from his face, in instinct I backed away to the far corner of my bed,  he crawled at the bed continuously, he was looking at me, as if a hunter looking to its prey. His body shows vividly from the moonlit and I don’t know how to react… I was supposed to creep out, but it was like magnet that makes me want to go nearer… I snap out from my weird self and backed away, but I knew it was wrong thing to do ‘cause I have no way to backed away but down to the floor… I fell from the bed with a loud “Thug”. I stood suddenly just in time to see key was cuddling from my blanket.

            “Yah!” I called his attention, but he closes his eyes as if not hearing or ignoring me there. “That’s my bed! And get your filthy flesh out of it!” I told him angrily, I know he would get mad, but that’s the only word I could use to get his attention.

            “Yah!” My body is not filthy! This is a gift from God!” he said, and started to cuddle again, but this time he took my personal pillow and place it below hugging it with his legs. My eyes widen “What the!!! Yah! Get off, get off, get off!!!!” I yelled as I tried to push him away from my bed, but Key was also determine not to give up, he fought back just to get grab of his new territory.

            “I said get off!”

            “You get off!”

            “You get off!!!!”

            “No way!!”

            I put all my strength down to get my bed back, but he was a man no matter what effort I’ll do, I cannot beat him. He had pushed me totally down to the floor. He smirked at me and begun to lie down.

            “Stay.” He said and smiled. But I was never to give up. As soon as he closed his eyes, I grab a handful of blanket, making sure that the towel was in my hand also, I pulled it away from him; he stood up alarmingly and throws the blanket away from the bed. And since it was dark, it won’t be so hard for me not looking at him. He run towards the blanket and started to search for his towel, but I was also went to take the blanket back, as he was fixing himself, I went back to my bed and lay down.

            “You stay.” I told him and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh from afar. For a couple of seconds he did not make sound. I open my eyes and looked at him, he was sitting at the corner, and he looked so cold, as he was hugging his knees.

            “Yah, gwenchana?” I asked him. He did not answer. I pitied him so I go near him. “Yah.”

            “It’s cold.” He said, not looking at me, by the look of his eyes, he seems angry but keeping himself calm.

            “Fine, you go and take the bed.” I told him as I grab his arm, but he yanked his arms away from my hand.

            “Ani, you take the bed, I’ll be fine here I guess.” He said

            “You go take the bed.” I told him and went to the door.

            “Where are you going?” he ask

            “I’ll go look for a cloth.” I answered and left, just a few minutes I return at the room, he was still at the corner not moving at all. “I think this will suit you.” I said as I hand him the cloth. “After that you can take your sleep at the bed.” I said

            “Aniyo, I don’t want the bed anymore.” He said

            “Fine, let go sleep at the bed together.” I said, hoping he would buy it; I wanted to have a sleep badly. And with that he stood up and begun the wear clothes, I went to the bed and collapse there, 3 minutes or so, I felt him get in the bed. I wanted to sleep but I still manage to make a sound.

            “Sleep well key.” I told him, but he did not answer. He looked at me from his side. He looked as tired as me.

            “Your such a bad girlfriend.” He told me, as he positions his self with his belly on the bed, he was looking down at me, but he was not angry, nor happy.

            “Weh?” I asked him… he did not answer.

            “But I’m still glad that you’re my yeojachingu-neun.” He said, he rest his head not facing to my direction, I closed my eyes happy that I could rest already. I felt him move again, and suddenly, I felt a warm, soft thing landed on my lips and gone. I open my eyes, looked at key direction who was making himself comfortable at the pillow. I touch my lips and smiled……

 

 

           

====================================================================================================

 

anyeong haseyo yeoropeun!!!!!!! im so sorry if i have updated my story tooooooooooooooooo late, my attention was taken by new story i dea, but i'll promise, this time i'll be going to contiue no matter what happen thank you so much for those who supported me..... im so ashamed of my sefl.... T.T sorry sorry...

hope you like my new update....