Chapter 22

Silent Moment

        Minho and I went to another beauty salon, it was nothing compare to Jin-kyong’s place. It wasn’t luxurious but the place was very welcoming, even for a person like me. Everyone wave at the sight of Minho, and unlike Jin-kyong Minho waved at them happily. He was way too different compare to that girl.

          “Minho oppa, who’s that girl?” asked a younger girl excitedly, she was cute and rather friendly.

          “She?” Minho asked smilingly. “She’s my friend.” He said.

          “She’s Key Girlfriend isn’t she?” Ask another girl but much older. Minho smiled and sighs.

          “Neh she is.”

The girl begun to shakes my hand with enthusiasm.

           “Omo, it’s a pleasure to meet you!” she said happily still shaking my hands; I really felt my arms would collapse any seconds.

          “My name is Chin ho, owner of this humble salon.” The older female said and gesture her hand to shake. I shook her hands and smiled.

           “Mine is Hanna, Lee Hanna.”

           “So... what can I do for you today?” she asked professionally.

           “The usual” Minho said. “And with Hanna too.” He said.

           “There’s not much I can do for her. It’s impossible.” She said, I was rather disappointed; this is the kind of thing I don’t want to encounter.

            “What do you mean by can’t?” Minho asked in disappointment. “I mean, you’re a professional makeup artist, you can make any girl beautiful.” He protested.

           ~oh can they just stop? It’s getting all awkward with people looking at us.

            “Excactly.” Chin Ho said. She smiled at Minho, and Minho gave had turned to confuse, Chin ho tooke my hand and lead me to the nearest chair

She started brushing my hair and added some weird cream, the young girl immediately took my hands and begun to clean every corner of my first nails.

Minho seems satisfy as he seated next to me as another attendant came hurrying to attend him. He gave a reassuring smile and begun to read a magazine.

             My lips twisted as I felt ~excited.

 

Not too long ago, they washes my hair, and do again the same procedure, it was tiring yet, with Minho keeps on smiling at me, I felt my cheeks fell red.

                Suddenly Minho’s phone rang, he smiles at me again as he took his phone from his pocket, he’s smile fade at he saw the caller.

                “Yeoboseyo? Ne hyung, she’s with me why? ... Were at Chin Ho’s place.... Ah neh, we’ll wait for you.” He said and hangs up the phone.

                “who was it?” I ask him immediately

                “It’s Key hyung. He’ll be here in a minute.” He said.

                “Well that’s great then, by the time he arrives, Ms. Hanna here is done.” Chin ho said.

                “Yeah.” Minho said. Minho suddenly stands up.

                “Where are you going?”

                “Outside, I’m going to get some fresh air.” He said and left.

 

After a long time of wait, they have dried my hair and added some make up on my face. And put some colours on my finger nails. Compare to my finger and my hair, putting make up on my face weren’t been put much of an effort, in fact the last pictorial’s make up has more effort than today.

                ~I guess it have something to do with the place.

                “Ok hanny, were done.” She said.

                ~that’s it?  “Uhm thank you, how much does it cost?” I ask.

                “For you? It’s free! New customers always get the free test.” She said.

                “How come I didn’t” Minho said.

                I turn around to see Minho standing at the door with two cotton candies on his hand. Ut as I turn to him, he was rather awed.

                “Minho oppa.” I called but he didn’t answer.

                “Yah Minho-ssi, did you like it?” Chin ho asked with a bragging tone.

                “Ah neh... she’s wonderful...” he said as he went to approach me not taking his eyes away from me.

                ~omo don’t look at me like that oppa... I’m melting. I stopped giggling at once and face at Chin ho.

                “I thought you said you couldn’t? You said it was impossible for you to make me pretty?” I told her.

                “It’s impossible for me to make a pretty girl like you to make pretty.” She said. ~I blushed

                “It’s amazing!” Minho said happily.

                “Of course, I only put light make up on her, and fix her hair. Lovely isn’t she.”

                “She is.” He answered as he held one cotton candy to me. Suddenly...

                “Wow, cotton candy!” Said an arrogant voice, as he yanked the cotton candy from Minho’s hand.

                “Key hyung”

                “Key!” We said in unison.

               “YAH! That’s mine!” I yelled.

                “Mwo? You shouldn’t be eating sweet. It’ll damage your teeth you know.” He said and smiles.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update... yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha