Chapter 21

Silent Moment

 

           “You heard me. I want Key back.” She said with a dangerous voice.

            “But... I don’t own Key.” I said getting a bit confuses and nervous.

            ~What’s with her?

            “Don’t give me that rubbish.” She said angrily. “You’re not even beautiful, and I can’t believe I am actually fighting a girl like you for the man I once hate.”

            I paused for a moment, don’t know what to say, the word ugly was painful, and I’m being a stupid in front of her.

            “Hated him?” I asked in my timid voice to keep the conversation.

            “Neh” She said haughtily. “I hated him for the reason he didn’t regret when I left him.”

            “I don’t understand.” I told her. It’s true though.

            She gave a satisfying smile.

            “You left him and you want him to regret? For what reason?” I asked her.

            “Because he is stupid, crazy, jerk! He has this scandal on public for being a gay and he want to let the public know our relationship? For what? So my career will be at risk also? What a jer-”

            “Yah!” I yelled, and stood up immediately. She backed off as if surprise on my sudden action, but collect herself almost at once and give me her arrogant looks.

            “Why? Are you angry at me for dumping your boyfriend?” she asked and smirked. “He has to learn his lesson, and I think he already did, so I guess I’ll have to take him back....back from you” She said and eyed me.

            “You want him back? Fine!” I said angrily. “But you have to pass under my grave first before taking him. Let it be war if necessary!” I glared at her and left.

 

I walked out of Jin-kyong place, with my temper high.

                ~What kind of girlfriend is she?! She would rather see Key’s downfall than helping him. What gotten into Key’s mind and have a girl like that?!

                “Gotten into my mind of what?” a familiar voice said.

                “Key” I gasped as I turn at the voice direction.

                “You aren’t going to change your habit of thinking out loud don’t you?”  He asked in his usual annoyed tone.

                “Uhm... it’s not your business.” I said trying to wash away at what had Key heard. “So what do you have there?” I asked him after seeing him carry paper bag.

                Key gave me a suspicious looks and raise his brows.

                “What are you doing out here? Aren’t you supposed to be inside the parlour?” He asked

                “I am! ... I mean I was.” I said not looking t him.

                “Alright, now what did you do to her?” he asked glaring at me.

                ~Me? What the-?! He is suspecting me to do something on that girl? This won’t work, he like her a lot.

                “I didn’t” I said truthfully.

                “Then what happen?”

                “I...ah...don’t like her.”

                “Really?” he asked surprise. “Then you really did something to her?” he said.

                “uhm... other than making her upset, no more.” I said regretfully.

      ~I don’t want to upset Key at messing the girl he likes, but that girl is so arrogant, saying something like that. I know I don’t have to say that, but I was angry...

      “Please don’t be angry Key, whatever she says, please don’t hate me.” I said.

      “Okay, I’m going in!” he hesitates. “But if you hurt her, I will not forgive you.” He told me and hurried down to the parlour.

      “Aigoo...” The only word came out of me when suddenly...

       “He still like Jin-kyong doesn’t he?” said another yet, familiar voice.

      “Minho oppa.” I said in surprise. “Where did you came from?” I asked him.

      “I was in the parlour, didn’t you know? I was expecting you to came out beautifully, but you came out rather angry.” He said in his questionable looks.

      “Ow...” I said and started to walk, with him following beside me. “I won’t be beautiful.” I told him.

      “Mwo? Why not?” He ask.

       “Because I wasn’t born to beautiful.”  I told him simply.

       “Yah! Didn’t you know you were born with natural beauty?” he asked

       “Mwo? Compare to jin-kyong? Ya right.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

       “Of course! Jin-kyong has an artificial beauty only.” He said trying to lift my spirits up.

       “Jinja? Even if it’s artificial, I’m still no match for her.” I told him.

Minho suddenly grabs my hands and smile at me.

       “Then come with me, I have a better place for you.”  He said and drag me down to the town.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update... tell me tell me what do u think arrasso? and please dont hesitate to ask questions and sugges!