Chapter 12

Silent Moment

I return back to the dorm, I was mentally out of my mind because of what i red.               

                “I’m ugly and not fitted to Key.” was the only word running on my mind since at the pharmacy.

I open the door and saw the boys were already at home, I immediately wipe my face which has been pouring with tears on my way back home. The boys had yanked something and hide it from me. I have a feeling what it was so I ignore it.

                “Minho oppa, how are you?” I ask him. He was still weak, but I can see there was a concern and sympathy on his eyes.

                “I’m fine.” He said. I smiled at him and brandish the new bought medicine.

                “Here’s your medicine oppa.” I told him, and give him the medicine. I walk to the faucet and bring him glass of water.  After that, I went to the room; the boys just follow their gaze on me. And I’m thankful they didn’t follow me, I’d rather be alone when things like this happen.

Days and weeks had passes, the news about me and Key was still hot news. Bad comments still keep on coming, Manager had called me several times to apologize, and the boys tried and tried to comfort me, even Onew have tried his “Onew sangtae” still it didn’t work out. I kept on telling them that I’m fine and nothing to worry about, but they don’t believe me.

                “Hanna, are you free now?” Minho asked me as I left our bedroom early in the morning.

Minho was left in the dorm with me for several days; I took care of Minho, while Key was not around. I was thankful that he had regained his strength and health.

                “Neh. Why?” are you not feeling well?” I ask him in concern.

                “Aniyo. Thanks to you.” He said. It was still awkward to talk to Minho, even though we lived in one roof.

                “I think you should take a rest, Just to make sure.” I said and smiled at him.

                “Ani, I’m going to studio today, if you’re not that busy can you accompany me?” he said and smiled at me reassuringly.

                I don’t know about the idea coming out with another shinee member, I was too afraid to have another bad comment.

                “Mianhe, But Key wouldn’t like me to be going out without his permission.” I said, of course it’s a lie, I was only making an excuse.

                “Oh? Arraso, I was actually hoping you to come.” He said sadly. I felt guilty, but I’m not really in a mood to go out. Sooner he left to his room, and return fully dressed.

                “Jalga.” He mumbled.

                “Bye, take care.” I said. As soon as he left I hit myself and run towards our room.

                “Ugh! I just hate myself! I hate it I hate it I hate it!” I said as I took random clothes on the closet.

...

                “Minho oppa!” I called. I was running good thing I reach him near the entrance door of the dorm building already.

                “Oh” He said totally shocked, but never the less he beamed at me. “Did you change your mind?”

                “Neh” I was panting, seems hard to say any word. “I was afraid you’ll get sick again, especially all by yourself.” I said

He made an audible laugh that makes me feel glad, I don’t know why. He held out his arm, gesturing me to hold him, and together we left the building, outside a company van was waiting for us.

 Minho opened the van and waited for me to get in first. He is very nice. Falling in love with him is not that hard in my opinion.

                “Is it okay if we go to department store first?” Minho asks.

                “Neh.” I answered.

I waited in the van while Minho went to the department store. It took him almost an hour to return, he had a couple of shopping bag with him. Sooner we left.

We reach at the studio, and what caught my eye? Taemin was running towards us...

                “Noona you came!” He said happily.

                “I told you she’d come.” Jonghyun said proud to himself “The power of Minho.” He said dreamily. As Onew went and bowed as he always does.

                “Where’s Key hyung?” Minho asks to Onew.

                “He got recording today, but Key said he would come.” Jonghyun said

                “Recording?”

                “Neh, Duet rap with CL from 2ne1” Jonghyun said

                “Mwo? Wow... Jinja?” Minho said in amaze

                “Neh. He was excited about this, until he had received a call from manager about the recording.” Jonghyun said

                “Wait, wait.” I said as I cut their conversation. “What does this mean?”

                “You’ll see noona.” Taemin said as he grab the shopping bag from Minho and drag me inside a dressing room with other females inside.

                “noona, make her look beautiful arraji?” Taemin said and left.

                “Aigoo, you’re not that ugly as what the fan girl said.” The older lady said holding a brush looking at me.

                “Neh. Palli palli-yah, let’s dress you up.” The other lady said. I was Goosebumps that I hadn’t say any words. I don’t even know what they are talking about or WHY am I doing here in the first place.

                I was dress up prettily, put me on some make ups; they even make my hairdo~ whatever it is? I just love it! I was inside the room for more or less, three hours and none of the boys had appeared since the time Taemin drag me here.

                “Tada! You’re ready.” The ladies said in unison.

                “You can have your pictorial now.” One of the ladies said

                “Mwo? Pictorial?” i asked in surprise.

                “Weh? Didn’t you know?” they asked. Soon enough Jonghyun head appeared at the door.

                “WAH!” Jonghyun said with his eyes widen.

                “Oppa, is it true that I’ll be having a pictorial?” I ask with upset on my voice. Jonghyun scratch the back of his head before he could answer.

                “Onew hyung said that if we would tell you about this, you might not even agree.”  I was about to protest when Minho and the other came.

                “Wah Hanna! Is that really you?” Onew said and distracted me. I felt my face getting hot; I tried to hide my face, because I surely know I turned red already.

                “Let’s go hyung!” Taemin said in enthusiasm. And soon we left to pictorial.

==================================================================================================

So what do you think guys? I'll be posting some random pics next chapter. hope i'm not making any of you disappoint ... ^.^ If you have any suggestion or reaction or any etc... please notify me ^.^

Don't forget to subscribe my dear readers!

And Please comment!