Chapter 6

Silent Moment

 

I and the boys went to jog near the park. It was still early and yet, I can see so many energetic people having their jogging also.

                “Yah! Hurry up slowpoke!” Key called.

 Omo! Did he call me slowpoke? How can i cope up with them when Key had forced me to bring their things?    

                “W-wait!” I called back, half panting but he left almost at once.

 Can you even imagine, Key demand me to bring 4 bottles of water, 5 face towel and 5 clean t- shirts...and 1 banana milk too.  I cannot help my self but to think that Key was actually evil disguise as a cute guy~ Guy I mean, not cute! And to be honest.. Key starting to get into my nerve.

 After putting much effort just to cope up with them, at last I reached the end of the road. But I wasn’t happy at all... how could they be sitting there? Relaxing their self, while I carry their things! I will not tolerate this for sure!

I walked to them, i let them see that i’am really mad. But before i could do my intention. Taemin caught my attention by waving at me with enthusiasm.

                “Noona!!!” He called me happily. He gesture his hand behind his sit. So I went to sit beside him.

                “noona, are you tired?” Taemin ask, he seems to have notice that i ried to look angry, but cannot do it properly because he greeted me. How can i even be angry when Taemin makes me happy?

                “Aniyo” I answered.

                “Good.” Key said this time. “Hand me my water now.” Key said demandingly as he smirked.

                “Aishhhh!” he really annoys me.

I wanted to shout at him... but i rather not... Especially in front of the others. So i obediently reached out to my bag and hand him cold water. Key took it and begun to drink the water. I looked at the others, they looked thirstily at him, and so I let out another 4 bottles of water.

                “Aigoo, Hanna, you shouldn’t have bother to bring water for us.” Onew said, but take the first bottle.

                “Yah!” Jonghyun said. “Gamsa!” Jonghyun said cooly. After refreshing their self at, I saw Minho’s body was so wet.

                “Minho oppa.” I called as soon as he turns to my direction, i throw his shirt at him, from that instant, i thought he wouldn’t catch it. But to my relief he did.

                “This is my shirt.” He said in surprise.

                “Ne. Key told me to bring you extra shirts.” I answered.

                “You did?” Onew ask Key. Key didn’t pay attention to Onew.

                “Yah, you bring us all shirts and water?” Jonghyun ask

                “And towels too” I answered and smiled at them.

                “Why did you make her bring all those things hyung?” Minho asks. The others turn to face Key as if waiting for explanation.

                “Yah... he didn’t make me to carry all those things, I was the one who insisted to bring this stuff.” I lied

                “Oh” the four of them said in unison.

                “That’s very nice of you; maybe i could have a girl like you.” Jonghyun said jokingly. To that, Key walked out of us.

                “What’s with him?” Minho asks in surprise.

                “Ne, come to think of it... his been moody since yesterday.” Onew said

                “Aniyo, He’s been moody since noona came.” Taemin said, as he found his banana milk in my bag.

                “Yah! Don’t touch anything that is not belonging to you.” Minho said

                “Mianhe” Taemin said “But I think, noona did bring this for me”

                “Neh, Key makes sure that I didn’t forget your milk. He does know you’re really going to look for it.” I said and smile at him.

                “Neh gamsahamnida.” Taemin said as he stood infront of me and begun to bow and bow and bow and bow.

                “Let’s go home shall we?” Onew said. At once all of us stood up and begun walking. At least we are walking not, not jogging.

                “I think Key hyung is jealous, maybe thats why the reason why he was moody.” Taemin said carelessly.

                All of us, stoped at why Taemin said, i obviously know that they were surprise and like me. Our gaze follow Taemin as he continue to walk.

                “Hahahaha” Onew laugh. My senses went back as i heard him laugh, i didn’t know if it was funny, or if it was freaking weird. “Is he?” He ask

                Omo~ I though Onew would say that it was impossible. I keep on looking at him just then Minho patted my back.

                “Dont worry, Ignore Onew hyung, He always like this.” Minho said both of us look at Onew, He looked at us and smiled.

                “Yah, Aren’t you coming?” Taemin called, he was already far from us, so we hurried to catch him up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                 What if he is jealous? Aigooo~ of course its not true~

                “Noona, youre mumbling again."