Chapter 16

Silent Moment

 

The water and bubbles splashes everywhere as I fell back to the tub due to my sudden action. I didn’t even think that the tub was slippery.

            “Hannah, Answer me. What happen?” key asked desperately. I wanted to answer back but I felt dizzy. The bathroom was spinning like crazy. Just then I saw blood oozing on the water.

            Omo~ I’m being haunted.

            “Key...” I called I was afraid even though I felt dizzy and I hopelessly can’t move I really wanted to go out.

 “Help” I said. I heard key disappear from the door, because I no longer heard noises.

            I came to think that I shouldn’t have told him that. He might even come and...

            The door swung open and reveals Key appearance. I can’t see him clearly, but I swear his face was pale white.

            “Get out” I said trying to be more aggressive, but what came out of my mouth was weak and desperate voice. Key suddenly moves towards me. I really hope the bubbles cover my body.

            “You’re bleeding!” he exclaimed.

 I tried to say I was haunted but he left I grabbed his hand, trying to tell him don’t leave. But I really felt weak every second that passes. Key really looked afraid. But he let go of my hand and left almost an instance.

I really can’t believe that person!

Key return with a mantle on his hand, He was shaking I never see him like this. He is full of surprises, I wonder if this is the reason why I really like him...

He places the mantle on me and heaves me. The mantle immediately soaked with water. It seems that my body were slowly turned visible. But he didn’t take this advantage, he place me down to the couch. And cover me another mantle.

“I’m really sorry. I’ll take you to the hospital please wait.” He said almost crying.  He went outside bringing his phone with him.

I tried to reach my head which has been hurting all the time. I felt hot liquid touches my hand; I turn to see what it is... Blood... I am really bleeding. I smiled.

He really does care.

My eyelids were now getting heavier as blood still drops on the floor. The door open and a familiar beautiful lady came in with Key on her back. I felt heavy inside, despite the pain and blood it was nothing compare to what my feelings felt. I shut my eyes, not wanting to see them together.

I open my eyes... revealing Taemin sitting right next to the bed besides me.

“Noona. How are you?” he asked as he smiled.

I was about to asked what happen when suddenly memory flickers on my mind from what had just happen. Better yet not to ask where Key is, he might be with his ex girlfriend.

I can vividly recall their conversation on how key desperately ask for another chance, I might even be the reason on why did they broke up, All of this seems clear to me now. From the day we met on how Key looked down on me, on how moody he has been. And it’s all because of me.

“Noona.” Taemin said. I don’t know what to say, the things are getting worst~ I felt worst.

“Yah Taemin what did you do to Hanna?!” Jonghyun exclaim. Taemin suddenly stood up.

“I did nothing.” Taemin said honestly. I immediately wipe my tears out.

“What happen?” Jonghyun said with concern.

“Nothing.” I lied. Taemin looked really worried and sad as Jonghyun take his seat beside my bed.

Just then Minho came with a flower on his hands. Jonghyun and Taemin looked at him with awe on their expression that looks like I-should-have-brought-something-too looks.

            Minho smiled at me as he reaches the flower; just then Key came in with the Lady. The mood of the hospital room turn suddenly cold as all of them paused abruptly at their reaction.

            “Yah what are you doing?!” Key said breaking the sudden silence of the room. “Minho, she’s allergic to flowers!” Key said

            “She is?”

            “I am?” We ask in unison. Key approaches Minho as he took the flower on Minho hand and looked at me, he put his face closer to mine and said.

            “Yes you are.” I’m not sure if I’m really allergic to flowers, but base on my experience I never had any problem with it. What’s up with him this time?

            “Yah, the doctor said you can go home already.” Key said haughtily. “Go home with them, manager Jin, had already paid your hospital bill.” He said and went to the door.

            “Wait, where are you going then?” I asked him, I really wanted to go home with the others, but I’ll feel much better if we are together... honestly.

            “I’ll take her home.” He said gesturing the lady beside him.

            ~Of course he have to bring his girl home, she might even knew that our relationship is a joke! What am I thinking?

We return at the dorm with Minho and Taemin at my side giving aid to walk, the room was messy, the wet mantles was lying on the floor, drops of bloods were everywhere especially at the sofa. And some of my clothes were lying at my bedroom’s door.

            “Omo~ Onew oppa, I’m sorry for the mess, I’ll promise I’ll help you clean it.” I said.

            “Aniyo, you’ll take a rest, me and the others will clean it.” Onew said as I sit at the bloody sofa.

            “Hanna, what were you and Key do here actually?” Jonghyun said as he came out from the bathroom.

 I know he was thinking something. With the mantles on the floor, blood on the tub clothes everywhere, and knowing Jonghyun, he would probably be thinking...wild!

           “I was actually... when he....then....suddenly....” Jonghyun looked confuse, not only him but so the others, I really can’t tell them what happen! It so embarrassing, especially on the part when Key burst in to the door.

            “Yah hyung, don’t make her think, it might not good on her head.” Minho said

            “Ah, neh, your right.” He said as I saw him pick up my clothes with his lips twisted.

 

=================================================================================================

Ok sorry for the long update guys, you see exam had just over, an i was incredibly busy, craving for your consideration, hope you'll undertnad, i'm still a student xD

Lots of love guys!