Chapter 15

Silent Moment

 

 

                    “What are you doing here?” key asked seems angry.

            “Eating” I said innocently.

            “Why didn’t you tell me that you are going out of the dorm?” He demands.

            “Wae? Am I your prison” I asked him. “Beside if I told you, I’m sure you wouldn’t allow.” I said in a much lower and timid voice. He tapped his hands angrily at the table that my ice cream almost stumbles.

            “You know I wouldn’t allow, why you still insisted?!” he ask angrily. His face was now turning red.

            “Yah, I told you I’m not your prison.” I said defensively. Key looked angry but he instead looked at the mirror than to me. “Mianhe.” I said, I don’t know why but it felt awful when I see Key like that.

            “Who’s that girl?” I asked without even thinking. I took another spoonful of Ice cream. It doesn’t look appetizing and beautiful as it was before I heard their conversation.

            “Is she... happened to be your girlfriend?” I ask. I swear Key got surprise because he immediately turns his direction on me.

            “wae? What makes you said that?”

            “Guessing.” I said taking another scoop. He let out of a deep sigh before answering my question.

            “She was.” I felt my body got petrified and cold. “But we already split up.” He said.

 I tried to shallow the ice cream on my mouth. But it doesn’t seem wants to get in. It doesn’t even melting. It seems forever stuck on my mouth.

            “Yah, what happen to you?” he asked demandingly but concern at the same time.

            “Nothing” I smiled as I bowed down and gaze at my ice cream again. I saw a two pair of hands grab my ice cream goblet, and as soon as I looked at the owner of the hands. It already took the first scoop on to its mouth.

            “YAH!!!” I yelled. The ice cream is not that appetizing anymore but still it’s mine!

Key did not mind me. I stare at my ice cream as he was eating it fast.  until he finished eating it non-stop. He suddenly pressed his hands on his head and lean on the table.

            “Omo! Are you alright?” I ask him worriedly as I stood up at my table when suddenly he looked at me.

            “Brain freeze” He said and smiled at me.

            “Are you alright?” I asked him again, making sure he was fine.

            “Neh” he said as he stood up. “Pay it.” He said gesturing the empty ice cream goblet.

            “Mwo? You ate the most of it. Why should I pay?” I asked him totally shocked.

            “Wae?” He asked me. “It’s you who ordered. Palli palli-yah (Hurry up).” He said fixing his coat.

            “Aigooo.” What kind of person is this? I tapped down the money glaring at him, As soon as I place my wallet at my bag. He suddenly holds my hand and pulled me out to the door.

            “Yah. Where are we going?” I asked him

            “Anywhere.” He said still dragging me to street.

            “Yah. Onew oppa told me you should go and have pictorial. Mr. Jin is angry already.” I told him, he suddenly stopped.

            “I don’t want to.” He said

            “Mwo? Why?” I asked him in surprise.

            “Let’s go home instead.” He suggest, not answering my question.

            “Mwo?” Going home? What does he thinking?! Omo~

We took the nearest taxi. Key sited next to me. He didn’t talk to me, I didn’t want to talk also, and he seems on his deep thinking, I am alarmed by his sudden action wanting to go home with just the two of us. Whatever will happen, I hope... Just hope.

            As we drew nearer to the dorm, my heart pounds faster than ever. He hadn’t talked to me the entire trip, nor even looked at me. I was getting suspicious now. Key opened the door as he gestured me to come in. As soon as I come in, he closes the door behind him. The room seems cold like it was never been cold before, and the room was now getting smaller for just the two.

He went inside and started to remove his coat, while I stood rooted on the entrance.

        “Aren’t you going to take off your coat?” he asked as he notice me still standing. He smirked and went to approach me.

        “I’m feeling hot, I’m sure you feel the same. Would you like me to take your coat off?” He asked ily.

        “M-mwo?” I asked him as I backed off. “A-aniyo.” I told him, Not sure what to say next.

        “Arasso. Go take shower first. So you’ll be freshening enough before we do something. I’ll be waiting for you here.” He said teasingly. But what did I say?

        “Neh.”

        Omo I was totally under his spell! Why did I say yes?! I should have told him No. I would look cool that way! He might even think I’m an easy girl.

I stepped inside the bathroom, unsure what to do next. Better yet expect the unexpected. Beside we are at the right age right?

I was on the bathtub for nearly an hour and I was getting worst, I’m somewhere no near from finishing. Suddenly I heard a loud knock.

       “Hanna. Aren’t you done yet?” I heard key from outside.

       “neh. I’m not done. Wae?” I called back.

       “I really need to pee.” He said

       “Mwo? But I’m not done!”

       “I really need to pee!”

       “I’m not done!” I said stubbornly.

      “If you’re not going out I’m coming in!” he said.

      “MWO?! Don’t you dare!” I told him as I immediately stood up from the bathtub. When suddenly I slide back.

      Owwww.....

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think guys? Comments comment!!

 

Comments are love 

subscriber are loved 

of course silent readers are love also!

(It would be better if you comment also xDD)