Chapter 18

Silent Moment

 

          I stir from the bed as I look for a comfortable spot; I open immediately my eyes as I notice something’s missing... or rather someone’s missing. I sit myself and notice it was already morning. It seems that I haven’t managed to wake up last night to leave. And Key was not here... the dorm seems silent. ~maybe they went for jogging?

            I went outside; it seems nothing had change, just unusual. I took my bag from the room and went outside; I should hurry before they arrive. I’ll give them a call when I reach my home. I reach for the door and to my horror, it was lock!

            ~How can it be lock from the inside?!

I slam the door to open, but it didn’t budge. The door is protected with a password, but I didn’t know it can be lock from inside. Just then the door knob twisted n its own, the door open and reveals Key.

            Key stood rooted on the ground as both of our eyes met. And silence take place...

I blink couples of times rapidly before collecting myself. I know I’m used to see Key every day, but yet it never fails to be fascinated by his looks, whether his angry or sad.

            “Where are you going?” He asked as he looked at me to my bag and back to my face.

            “Ah- I... uhm... going home.” I said.

            “Are you sure?” He asked with his left brows rose. I let out a laugh of disappointment. How could he ask something like that? Is he testing me?

            “Yes... I’m quite sure.” I said, showing him that I wouldn’t regret doing so.

            “Ow?”  He said sarcastically “did you check your bag? Maybe you have forgotten something.”

~ok so he really wanted to make me leave that badly, I should have known!

            “Yes.” I said flatly with my chin help up. With that, I left without saying goodbye.

I walked down the building; I was angry rather than sad. Why would I be surprise with his attitude? Of course he wanted me to leave, so he and his girl can have time for each other.

I stood in front of the dormitory building waiting for a taxi, as I notice the guard was looking at me with the same expression as I first stepped here. I looked at him furiously, but he smiled at me and waved with enthusiasm. He seems happy. And it had worsened my mood. I was about to ride a taxi, not wanting to see the guard’s face when my phone beeped.

 

I got your wallet.

 

                My eyes widen as I saw it was from Key. How did he take my wallet? I put down my bag and started to look for it, to my surprise, by bag contains nothing but full of dirty laundry of Onew and Taemin and not to forget Jonghyun’s underwear.

            ~aish that monster!” I hissed as I hurriedly get back inside the dorm, the guard was still smiling.

I open the Shinee dorm door and saw key who was peacefully watching television while eating hotdog in bun by him.

            “YAH!!!” I stormed in angrily. But key ignores me and continue eating. I took the remote and harshly close the television. Key stopped chewing his hotdog and looked at me.

            “Oh, there you are.” He said as he took the remote from me and opens the television again.

            “Told you to check your things first.” He said

            “Yah, why did you touch my things?!” I asked him

            “Their laundries are getting smelly, and the room service hasn’t been coming.” He said simply.

            “YAH!!!” I yelled.

 Key Stood up immediately, I backed off I thought he would hurt me but he didn’t. He reaches for both of my shoulders and pushed me down to sit. He seated beside me and watches television again as if nothings happen.

            “Give me back my wallet.” I said, controlling my anger.

            “Aniyo.” He said

            “YAH!” I shouted. But Key had pushed me down to the sofa with him on top of me.

                        ~OMO

            “Yah what are you doing?!” I yelled at him. Key put his right pinkie finger on his ears.

            “Can you stop shouting?” he said with a kind voice.

            “GET OF-! “ I shouted but Key immediately took his hotdog and put it inside my mouth.

            “I told you to stop. You’re so annoying, don’t you know that?” he said still on top of me. I felt the same feeling when he was close to me, but this time I will not fall for it.

            He let go of a deep sign as he started to arrange my hair from my forehead. I was about to push him, but then his face turn suddenly sad, and I felt the same way, but painful.

            He smiled as he saw me watching him curiously. He slowly took the bun from my mouth and stood up.

            “If you shout again, I will kiss you.” He said as I was about to open my mouth again, but close it abruptly.

            “Give me my things back.” I said in my polite voice.

            “I will not allow you to go.” He said not looking at me. “I’m sorry, it was my entire fault. But please stay.” He said.

            I stay quiet, unsure what to say. He looked down at me and gave a smile. A haughtily smile.

            “Arraso?” he said “now if you please can you make breakfast? My bun was full of your saliva.” He said. “And don’t even try to bust out because it won’t work out.” He said and walked towards the bathroom... whistling. 

             ~aigoo... what's up with him this time?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------