Chapter 11

Silent Moment

The shinee members were happily ate the dinner we made last night, or shall I say Key made last night. He complains about how the way I cook the chicken, so he take over. It seems he only want the best for Taemin. Onew on the other hand didn’t much care; he seems on his own world with the roasted chicken, he even refuses it to share to the other member. But Key scolded him that makes him look so sad.

                The next day, the boys went out for jogging except for Key, he doesn’t want his fans to see his nasty eye, it seems that the black around his eye had already lighten, if he’ll put it some conciler, it won’t be obvious anymore.

 We still slept in one bed, despite of our own experience on the first day, we agreed to each other that we’ll be placing pillow between us, and if any one of us had passed behind the pillow will be pushed out of the bed. But before we went to sleep, I accidentally took Key’s pillow which was the favourite of mine, just right after; I was already on the floor. I forgot our agreement almost at once.

I got up in bed, key was still fast asleep so I went o kitchen to look for food. I decided to make scramble egg for the boys when they got back. Just right after I finished cooking scrambled egg, I have notice that someone was sleeping on the couch which I haven’t notice before.

“Minho oppa.” I called as I went to approach him. He was still fast asleep. I shook him to wake, i wanted to ask him if he was already hungry since it’s already 7 am. But as soon as i touches his arm, he was burning hot.

“Minho oppa? Are you alright?” I ask him after I have shaken him couple of times.

“Neh.” He answered as he tried to sit.

“You got fever.” I told him, why didn’t I notice this before? He was so quiet and yet i didn’t notice he was already sick!

“Aniyo, it’s fine, maybe I only need more rest.” He said

“Ooh! Wait! I’ll make you porridge!” i said happily

“Aniyo, no need to.” He said weakly

“I insist! porridge is good for the sick people.” I said and smiled at him.

I rushed through the kitchen though it was only few steps away. I started making porridge; Minho on the other hand fell asleep again.

Key came when I was busied myself on cooking porridge, he went straight to the fridge to get juice, by that then he went to approach me.

                “Yah, What are you cooking?” he ask sleepily

                “Porridge”

                “mwo? How am I going to eat that? Porridge is for sick people only!” he starts nagging again.

                “Exactly!” I told him, still busy at the porridge.

                “Mwo? Weh? Are you sick?” He asks immediately as he begun to touch my forehead.

                “Yah, I’m not sick!” I told him as I pushed his hands away from me, annoyed.

                “Don’t tell me you are going to feed me that.” He exclaimed

                “Yah! Pabo-ya? It’s not even for you, why do you think i would give this to you?” I told him “It’s for Minho oppa.”

                “Minho? Weh?

                “He is sick... obviously, that’s why I’m making this porridge.” I told him, now totally annoyed!

Key gave me one last look and went straight to the room but stopped as he saw him on the couch.

                “Minho. Are you okay?” Key ask worriedly

                “Neh hyung. I’m fine.” Minho answered shortly.

                “Yah stop fussing him” I told Key, as I take a bowl of porridge to Minho. “Minho oppa, the porridge is cook already.” I told him

                “Can I eat that later?” He told me

                “But oppa...” I said, then Key took the bowl from me and begun to scoop and blow.

                “Yah, no more but. Now open your mouth.” He said and Minho obediently opens his mouth.

                “Go and by medicine for Minho please.” He said not looking at me. I hesitate myself and left almost at once.

 I was on the street, felt pity for Minho, they were lucky, Key was there to take care of them, I never saw this side of Key before.  He was annoying yet very considerate. I know now why Key was called as their umma.

I can clearly understand now why Key had acted very strangely when I got close to them; I vividly recall the time when we are on the telephone boot, when he was crying. He was actually jealous of me, for the second thought, I thought he was jealous that I was closer to them rather than to him.

The boys means everything to him, and that’s what I like him the most, it was never my intension to took the boy’s feeling away from him, nor to get his position as their umma, I’m only part of them because of Key, and that part where momentarily will be my only family until the contract is gone.

I felt painfully sad in my heart but never the less felt happy.

                “Please give me the most effective medicine for fever.” I told the young man as I reached the nearest pharmacy.

                “Please wait a moment.” He said. As i was waiting, I saw a man selling some news paper, I’m not fond of reading newspaper but it got my attention when I took a glimps of “KEY’s” name.

               

Kim Kibum, or also known as Key from shinee had revealed in the supermarket yesterday.Fans have unexpected gathered around when they heard that Key (Kim Kibum) was with his girlfriend, a rebellation from a fan had said “She was ugly and not fitted to Key.” It was indeed unexpected as to what the fans had said, neither at Key’s type of a girl. “I do think Key got forced to be with her.” Said the other witness fan. More detail read in page 11.

                My heart sunk, my eyes sore, and the excruciating feeling I felt after reading the front page.

                                                                                          It's unbearable...

=================================================================================================

So far... my dear readers, any suggestion? i had this feeling that Hana, would have the hard time don't you think?

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE~

 

COMMENT ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

SILENT READERS ARE ALSO APPRECIATED (though it wold better if you comment >.<)