Chapter 25

Silent Moment

 

“So...You’re the INFAMOUS Hanna lee. “ She said and paused.

                “Should I answer?” I asked her since she had stopped for more than 2 seconds. She smiles broadly at me at what I’ve said, while Anna was carried away with her ball pen dancing at her notepad.

                “You can answer anything you want, besides it’s your interview.” She said. I nod.

                “Where did you and Key first met?” She asked eyeing me.

                “At a fancy restaurant.” I said.

                “A restaurant.” She repeated. Key let a small groan out. “You must be in a wealthy family.”

                “Uhm...No.” I answer shortly. Key was becoming uneasy.

                “Interesting.” She said. “Knowing Mr. Kibum here won’t actually eat to a place that unpopular, and I was indeed surprise seeing him here.” She said trying to keep the conversation complicated.

~I mean I’ve known Key not to long enough. If she keeps on asking this thing, I might even drop some of our secrets.

“Yes.” I told her, Unsure what to say next.

“Yes?” She asked surprise. “Is that the only thing you can say?” She asked me.

“Yes.” I answered her again. Key sighs. ~Not a good sign.

“Ok” She said raising her right eyebrow. “So...how did you actually meet Key? Are you a guest of the same restaurant?”

“No.”

“Then?”

“I was applying for a job.”

“A job?” she asked interestedly. Key was now becoming uncomfortable at his seat, which keeps him turning at different direction.

“Yes.” I told her, becoming cautious every time she ask.

“And what kind of job is that?” she ask

“I...ah...-“

“Yah. It’s none of your business.” Key said harshly

“Oh? Is that it?” She said taken aback at Key’s sudden answer. “So, how did you met?” She insisted.

“We’ve met...” I said with much difficulty

“Yes??”

“It’s a coincidence.” Key answer before i could open my mouth.

“Mr. Kibum, I was asking Ms. Hanna.”she said

“So?” Key asks sarcastically as if annoyed. “I’m terribly hungry.” Key said

“Well? You can eat at the other table.” Kimberly suggested.

“Why should I? This is our table.” Key said, now everyone is looking at us.

“Kibum-ssi,i only want publicity for your girlfriend who’s making a new name at the public. So if you keep on interrupting our interview, it might as well ruin her new name. And I don’t think you’ll like that.” She said clearly that even others can hear.

Key eyed her for several seconds, as if the time had frozen itself, even all guest are now listening on us. For a moment I thought key would be stubborn as he always does but I was wrong.

“Fine.” He said as he suddenly stands.

He was about to go when I shut my eyes tightly. I don’t want him to go.

“Please let him stay.” i open my eyes, not meeting Key’s or Kimberly eyes. Instead i was looking at my hand holding Key’s hand tightly.

“Hanna...” Key said in audible voice.

“Jebal. Let him stay.” I said. I know I’m being stupid, but...

“Have it your way then.” She said.

 We spent the whole afternoon at the restaurant with Kimberly, and from the way I looked at it, it’s not that good enough. She’s been asking my personal life, and I don’t think she had believed me. Since Key hadn’t let go of my hand ever since, I felt alright.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For new subscriber thank you very very much!!!! For those who comments, you know who you are, i love you!!! ur the main reason why i kept on updating the story, please  don't get tired of inspiring me.

now a little something new to show you!

 

 

                                                            

 

Dear you , you Don't forget to subscribe, arrasso? 

and thank you for reading!

                                                                                                  

                                                                                                       love Key.

 

Comments are loved! 

Don't forget to share love :3