Chapter 3

Silent Moment

 

I packed my things, some clothes and some personal necessities. I cannot believe that I’ll be living with the shinee, and what’s more interesting is? I’ll act as Key’s GF. OMO! I can’t take much happiness that is happening to me... Although... Key welcomed me with cold expression; I guess there’s nothing personal, its business. Who knows, I might end up with one of them or I might get discover and make me a star!

I giggled at my thoughts, can’t wait to meet them! I’ll sure miss my house, but I’ll be gone for the mean time only.

The taxi brought me to some kind of a dormitory. It was a huge building and I can say it’s neither cheap nor expensive. After paying the taxi’s driver, I took the moment to observe the whole building.

                “This is where I’m going to live in.” I thought. I took a deep breath and went to approach the guard near the entrance.

                “Annyong hasaeyo” I greeted. “I’m Hanna Lee, Mr. Choi Jin ask me to come here.” He looked at me suspiciously.

                “Are you a girlfriend of any of his shinee boys?” He ask me with more curious that his gaze penetrates inside me. And to be honest, it freaks me out.

                “Neh... But I’m not really-“

                “And may I know who is it?” He asks not listening to what is my explanation.

                “I-its Key” I answered; I thought it would be better not to be honest always to a stranger.

                “Oh” He said with a questionable look.

                “Waeyo? Is there something wrong?”

                “Nope, I didn’t expect Mr. Key would like someone less than...” He suddenly paused and looks at me with rather shocked.  “I’m sorry, it doesn’t mean anything.” He exclaimed trying to cover up what he had just said.

                “Will you just please tell me where is the room?” I said with anger on my voice. He immediately told me the room and floor of the shinee. And soon I left.

                “How could that guard say something like that?  “Someone less than” what?” that guard really got into my nerve!

                “Aissshhh!”  I said in defeat.

I Knock in front of the shinee room; my anger was still on my head, “I’m going to get that guard for sure! Next time he’ll see!” The door open and my anger and hate suddenly vanished.

                “Neh?” He asks in a very kind voice. And I stay rooted on my place, I can hardly believe it thought it was an angel stood in front of me...

                “Excuse me?” Minho said. “Can I help you miss?”

                “Annyong hasaeyo.” I said and give a bow; I was mesmerized by his beauty that I forgot my manners. “I’m Hanna Lee, Mr Choi Jin ask me to come.

                “Oh, Mianhe, but Manager Jin hasn’t arrived yet.” He said. I was about to answer when suddenly someone called out inside of the room.

                “It’s ok, let her in.” The voice said which it registered on my mind that it was Key voice. Minho opens the door wider to let me in.

                “You know her Hyung?” he asks as he assists me and carries my bag which I was grateful.

                “Neh” Key answered, I saw key immediately as I entered the room. He was watching Television not minding me. Minho gave a questionable look at Key and key stare at him; I secretly thought that it was very cute.

                Key let out of sigh “She is my Girlfriend.” He said plainly and continues on his television.

I swear Minho got surprise because of his eyes got widen even more, never thought his eyes would get any bigger. Minho immediately collects himself up and turns to me.

                “Is that true?” He asks, as if not believing to what key had just said.

 I did not answer, I know I have to act as Key GF but, I don’t think we have to hide this from the other member, why? Duh! How can I get close to Minho or to any other member if they know that I’m key’s GF? 

                “Actually, I’m not really-“I stop when suddenly the door open and 3 laughing boys appeared. They seemed absorb from their conversation that they didn’t even notice me there. I was pettily been pushed behind the wall, I can see Minho tried to help me but failed. They continue laughing like crazy drunkards.

                “Hyung! Are you leaving?” Ask the young looking Mushroom- haired guy. The others stop laughing abruptly and look towards Minho who was carrying my bag.

                “Aniyo.” He said and smiled at them. “Key hyung’s GF arrived.” He said looking at me. They immediately turn their head on me.

They all seems surprise, I’m not sure if they are surprise about me being key’s GF or Key having a GF. I timidly gave them a bow. And they hesitantly return the bow back.

                “I’m Lee Hanna, nice to meet you all.” I said. “Don’t bother to introduce your self, I already know you are.” I said before any of then answer.

                “Ah, Key might have introduce us to you then” Jonghyun said. Just then the door open once more, And Mr. Jin Choi came in. He paused at the sight of us.

                “Ms. Hanna.” He said and smiled, I could vividly see his tired lines on his face. “I didn’t expect you’d be here before me.” He said. I bowed at him and so the other member. “Where’s Key?” He ask

It was just then I realized key was not on sight. He might have manageto left when I was in a deep conversation the other member.

                “Maybe he is on the bedroom, I’ll go and check” Taemin said as he turn his heel.

                “Never mind” Mr. Jin said. “I need you to come with me to pick up dinner for us all.” He said to me, and both of us left.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry late update, it was end of the first semester and i have to comply some of my requirements, and since our vacation was too short i have to clear my pass book to enrol.. ^^