Twenty-Three

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

TWENTY-THREE

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It’s almost midnight when they arrived at Seoul from Everland. Joon stopped in front of Sehun’s café to drop him. Sehun then yanked Jiyeon out with him, demanding her to stay with him. Jiyeon refused, but Sehun insisted while pouting, making Jiyeon agreed eventually. Joon and Hyomin who are watching just chuckled to see the cute couple insisting and resisting each other.

“Jiyeon, if Sehun tries doing something bad, just kick that part okay?” Hyomin advised.

“Babe, why are you teaching that to Jiyeon? Look at Sehun, he’s frowning at you.” Joon nudged.

“Hahaha! Thanks unnie, I’ll bear that in mind.” Jiyeon thanked.

Later, Joon finally drove away leaving Sehun and Jiyeon in front of the café. Sehun then grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and walked into the closed café together. As soon as they entered the room Sehun used as his house, Jiyeon quickly threw her body onto the bed, resting her tired body after a tiring day at the amusement park. Sehun only chortled to see Jiyeon already collapsed on the bed. He then took something out of the wardrobe and put it on the bed next to Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah, don’t sleep yet. Wake up and wash yourself first. Here, a towel, and also something for you to wear.” He said while patting Jiyeon’s arm.

“But I’m sleepy.” Jiyeon muttered.

“So are you going to sleep with that dress? Get up you lazy .” Sehun finally forced Jiyeon up by pulling her arms.

“Okay okay.” Jiyeon whined.

“I’m going downstairs to brew some drinks for us. Take your time to wash up. I’ll wait for you outside.”

Sehun then left Jiyeon alone in the room, afraid the she’ll be uncomfortable to wash up while he’s in the room too. He walked to the kitchen downstairs and brews two cups of creamy hot chocolates for them. While smelling the pleasant scent of the chocolates, Sehun climbed the stairs and placed the cups onto a table before taking a seat for himself. While staring blankly at the steamy hot drinks, Sehun unknowingly heaved out a sigh.

“Why am I feeling jealous over my own friend? Myungsoo hyung is our friend. However, Jiyeon used to like him. That’s the case.” He muttered to himself before resting his back on the chair.

“Wow, I smell something chocolaty!” Jiyeon finally appeared from the room wearing a plain white top and a black boxer Sehun gave her just now. She excitedly sat down right across Sehun and took a sip of the drink, “Mmmm!” She hummed.

Sehun smiled seeing Jiyeon’s reaction over the simple beverage, “How can I doubt this girl? I believe in her. I believe she won’t hurt me.”

“Sehun!” Jiyeon called while waving her palm in front of Sehun’s face.

“Yes, why Jiyeon?”

“You were spacing out just now.”

“Oh, I was just thinking about something. Have you informed Taehyung that you’ll stay here for tonight?”

“No. He must be sleeping right now. So, why did you demand me to stay? There’s nothing special in this café. It’s so quiet considering it’s placed in the middle of the city.” Jiyeon complained before taking another sip of the drink.

“Nothing. I just wanna spend some time alone with you.” Sehun casually answered.

“Tch, I thought there’s anything special.”

“Actually being with you is so special to me. I thought you feel the same.” Sehun suddenly turned serious.

“Uh? Well—of course it’s special for me too.” Jiyeon sheepishly grinned, but Sehun stayed serious.

“I’m going to clean myself.”

He rushed into the room and simply left Jiyeon stammered alone. Jiyeon got dumbfounded to see Sehun’s cold reaction. She was joking, but Sehun seemed quite distracted by that. Jiyeon placed the cup down, losing her appetite over the hot chocolate. She then started blaming herself for being thoughtless about the relationship. She realized Sehun took their relationship seriously, and her lack of sense in love is becoming a bad influence. Jiyeon bit her own fingers in anxiety, thinking about what she’s supposed to do right now.

“Oh! I should ask Ailee unnie.” Jiyeon said before running into the room searching for her cell phone.

 

 

Sehun walked out the bathroom ruffling his wet black hair. Jiyeon is seen standing near the bed, seemingly waiting for him to come out. Spotting Sehun, Jiyeon quickly rushed over and hesitated for a second before hugging Sehun’s trunk, since he’s only covered with a towel on his lower body.

“What’s happening? Why Jiyeon?” Sehun confusedly asked upon Jiyeon’s sudden hug.

“I’m really sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was joking. I hate myself because I’m lacking compared to you. You’re seriously special to me, and I’d love to have you around like this. It’s just that, I’m a bit insensitive. You will forgive me right, Sehun?” Jiyeon said, half-begging.

Sehun chuckled before he wrapped his arms around Jiyeon’s petite body and hugged her back, “Can you stop being so cute baby? Who said I was hurting? I was joking too. Don’t hate yourself, because you’re so precious! I don’t see anything you’re lacking at. You’re my perfect girlfriend. I love you the way you are. Even though you’re so clumsy, I still love you.”

Jiyeon shyly smiled to hear Sehun’s words, and the smile brighten when she felt a light peck on her head from Sehun. She really wanted to tell Sehun how much she loves him, but she’s too shy to say the three simple words.

“By the way Jiyeon, can you let me wear something first?” Sehun added.

“Huh?” Jiyeon mumbled before breaking to hug. She observed Sehun and realized he’s only covered with a towel, “I’m sorry!” Jiyeon exclaimed before hiding her face behind her palms.

“I don’t mind. I don’t even mind if you wanna watch me dressing up.” Sehun teased, and he saw Jiyeon turned her back facing him, “Guess you don’t wanna see it. Fine then.”

Sehun chuckled before taking out a navy blue thin t-shirt and grey sweatpants before putting it on. He just smiled seeing Jiyeon silently standing a few meters in front, still covering her face. He quietly approached Jiyeon and wrapped his arms around Jiyeon’s waist from behind before resting his chin on Jiyeon’s shoulder. He noticed Jiyeon slightly flinched when he reached out to her.

“So, let’s proceed.” He whispered to her ear.

“W-what?” Jiyeon stuttered and finally uncovered her face. Her palms landed on Sehun’s hands on her waist.

“Anything. Just say it.” Sehun muttered.

“I don’t know.” Jiyeon answered.

Sehun smirked at her innocence. He then planted a soft kiss on Jiyeon’s neck, sending shivers to her spine. Jiyeon closed her eyes, couldn’t hide the pleasure every time Sehun’s lips brushed against her skin. But then, something flashed into her mind, how Taehyung and her friends about the hickey.

“Sehun stop!” She demanded.

“Why?”

“Make sure you don’t leave any mark there like before. It’s visible to other’s eyes and I don’t want them to tease me again.”

“But I can leave it somewhere else, somewhere invisible from their sight.” Sehun naughtily said before turning Jiyeon’s body facing him, “But not until we get married.” He added.

“I guess you have to wait longer then.”

“What about you live with me for like a few weeks? And if you like it, we’ll get married.” Sehun suggested.

“Stop joking Sehun. How can we both live in this café? This is inappropriate place to live. You yourself should go back to Myungsoo’s house and live there with your parents like you used to.”

“I told you I’m not going back to the villa. I have my own life now. Moreover, this café is very near to your workplace. It’s convenience right?” Sehun still insisted.

“Snap out of it Sehun. I told you we’ll have to wait longer until the marriage happen. Both you and me are not ready yet, believe me. Now, let’s sleep. I guess we’re both tired, right?” Jiyeon put an end to Sehun’s suggestion.

“Okay okay.”

 

They then settled on the bed. Sehun covered their bodies with the blanket and lay down next to Jiyeon, facing her. They just smiled, enjoying the sight of having the loved one in front. But then, the peaceful moment ended there when Sehun finally couldn’t hold himself once his eyes caught Jiyeon’s alluring lips. He jumped closer to Jiyeon and tugged her into his embrace before he pressed his lips onto Jiyeon. Despite Sehun’s sudden act, Jiyeon managed to contribute. His hands roamed on Jiyeon’s back, while he deepened the kiss. His tongue is dominating Jiyeon’s cavern. His hands are roaming down Jiyeon’s back until they landed on her booty, and that is when he finally drew his lips away and moved his hands off the area.

“Let’s stop here.” He panted.

“Sure.” Jiyeon answered, and her rosy cheeks are obviously showing, probably because of Sehun’s naughty hands.

“You should stop me just now.” Sehun mumbled.

“I didn’t expect that.” Jiyeon mumbled back.

“I’m sorry. Let’s sleep, shall we?”

“Yes please. I’m so sleepy.”

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“Oh, Jiyeon! You’re here!” Jinwoon greeted that morning when I appeared at the café.

“Good morning Jinwoon. Packed me four cups of Americano. By the way, is Sehun here?” I replied.

“Just like yesterday, Sehun left right after we open. He seems very busy for the past few days.” He answered.

“Ahh, it’s okay.”

He then continued with the coffee while I’m thinking about Sehun. The last time I saw him was last weekend when I slept here. It has been three days I came here but he’s out early in the morning. What else he’s possibly being busy about? All he does is running this café, nothing much. Even his staff doesn’t have a clue. Moreover, I’ll be busy through this week too because we’re holding an exhibition. I purposely offered myself to buy coffee for my colleagues to see him, but turned out he’s not around. I need to contact him later.

“Here Jiyeon. Send my regards to your officemates.” Jinwoon said while handing me the drinks.

“Sure. Thanks Jinwoon!” I wav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter