Four

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FOUR

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Don’t come near us!”

Jiyeon shouted at the messy guy standing at the door, but he only smirked as a reply. Sehun and Jiyeon froze at their spots. The guy is carrying a thick stick with him, looks threatening. Jiyeon started panting behind Sehun, scared.

“Jiyeon, once I tell you to go, you must gather you strength and get Joon hyung out of here, okay?” Sehun whispered to Jiyeon behind him.

“What about you Sehun? No… let’s leave together.”

“We won’t make it. I’ll be right behind.”

Jiyeon forcefully nodded, doesn’t really agree of leaving first. But she still has to do it. Jiyeon quickly helped Joon to stand on his feet although he seemed too weak to even walk right now. She put Joon’s arm around her shoulders, giving him some strength and support. Sehun gave her signal to get ready, and out of blue, Sehun dashed toward the man and locked his arms around the man’s arms and body as tight as he could. The man let out an angry shout and struggled to free his body from Sehun’s arms.

“Jiyeon go! Now!”

Having no choice, Jiyeon ran outside together with the helpless Joon. As soon as they got out of the room, Sehun’s painful yell is heard from inside. Their steps automatically stopped, hesitating whether to leave or not. Suddenly, the front door burst open and two boys barged in. Jiyeon smiled in relieve to see Chunji and Myungsoo are running towards her and Joon.

“What’s happening?”

“Oppa, you have to help Sehun! He’s inside there fighting against Joon’s brother alone.”

“Chunji, you help Jiyeon to bring Joon to the hospital right now. Bring Krystal too. I’ll go and help Sehun.”

 

Ignoring his curiosity about what’s currently happening around him, Chunji quickly helped Jiyeon to support Leejoon. They left the house where Krystal is waiting for them in front of the house, worried. She rushed toward Joon and looked as concern as Joon’s own little sister. After that, Chunji and Jiyeon started searching for help around to send Joon to hospital as soon as possible. The neighborhood is somewhat quiet and seemed empty. When they’re about to give up, they saw an old man entering an old van across the road.

“Wait! Ahjussi!”

Jiyeon ran toward the old man and explained to him about their situation. Luckily, without any hesitation, the old man agreed to help and send Joon to the hospital. They all ride on board and head to the hospital right away.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“I’m sorry for troubling you guys.” Joon apologized upon seeing his friends’ concern faces.

“Not at all. This is what friends do.” Jiyeon answered.

He’s got full treatment for all his injuries and wounds. Now he’s on the hospital bed, still too weak to get off. Jiyeon, Chunji and Krystal are sitting at his side, giving him support. It feels strange to see a cheerful boy becoming timid and quiet so suddenly. But everyone will act this way if they’re in Joon’s shoes. When the atmosphere is so quiet in the room, someone suddenly barged in while rushing towards the bed where Joon is resting. He is Kim Myungsoo, who usually looked organized and calm, but now unusually looked quite messy. There’s a small bruise under his right eye. A few seconds later, a tall figure entered through the door too, looked completely worn out and worse than Myungsoo.

“Yah Oh Sehun! Are you okay?” Jiyeon asked. She ran toward Sehun followed by Krystal.

“Not exactly. That man hit my back, and thigh with the stick. And what pissed me off more is that, I tried my best to protect my precious face, but that hyung clumsily punch my jaw instead of that drunk man.” Sehun started complaining while pointing at Myungsoo when the two girls are showing concern to him.

“I’m sorry okay. He avoided it so I accidentally hit you instead.” Myungsoo apologized.

“You guys okay? I’m sorry about my brother and about everything.” Joon said, looking troubled and guilty.

“No hyung. I’m happy to be able to save you. I work out a lot lately and now it proves my strength does increase.” Sehun tried to sound so bright and even bragged about his strength so Joon won’t feel wronged.

“It’ll be regretful for my whole live if I wasn’t able to help you today. And don’t worry, the police have arrested your brother for violence and abuse. You’ll be save from now on.” Myungsoo added.

“Right oppa. Sehunnie let’s go. You have to see the doctor too and get your body treated.” Jiyeon said and started shoving Sehun body out of the room, but Krystal suddenly stopped her.

“It’s okay unnie. I’ll go with Sehun oppa.”

“Ah… okay. Be careful you two.”

“Yah yah yah… but Jiyeonie, aish why are you—”

“Shut up oppa and let’s go.”

Once Krystal and Sehun left the room, Chunji who has stayed silent then finally talks, “I notice sparkles between those two. Is there anything between them?”

“I noticed it since a long time ago. They look exceptionally unfriendly to each other, but somehow that unfriendliness makes them seem close.” Joon explained his fathom.

“Are you jealous Jiyeonie?” Myungsoo suddenly asked Jiyeon that is keeping her poker-face since just now.

“Why would I? Don’t you dare expecting something weird about me and Sehun, oppa! He’s just my friend, that’s all.” Jiyeon quickly denied with a very serious face.

“Ayyy~ I know our Jiyeonie likes someone among us. Certainly not me. Just be honest already.” Joon playfully teased.

“What’s with you oppa? Do you want me to add up your injury? I can use my powerful kick right now if I want.” With a blushed face, Jiyeon threatened Joon.

“Don’t be shy. Just tell them you like me. I know you like a romantic guy like me. Right? You’ve fallen for me completely when I gave you the rose before.” Chunji suddenly stepped closer to Jiyeon and shot a killer wink towards Jiyeon, making Joon and Myungsoo cracked up to see him flirting.

“Ya Lee Chunji… you think a rose can make me fall for you that easy? Work harder.”

“I will!” With his burning determination, Chunji said while winking at Jiyeon again.

“Myungsoo, what about you then? Don’t you think Jiyeon likes you the most among us? You guys are so close. Even do a part time job together. Singing a harmonious melody together. Mostly together!” Joon’s next victim is Myungsoo.

“No. I still think she likes Sehun. Right Jiyeon?” Myungsoo answered teasing Jiyeon again.

“Stop saying nonsense oppa! We’re not more but close friends. He and Krystal look way better together.”

“See, she’s jealous.” Myungsoo responded, making Jiyeon laughed at his stubbornness.

“Whatever oppa.” Jiyeon finally gave up.

“Seriously, what do you think about me Jiyeon?” Chunji again and this time he’s staring into Jiyeon’s eyes with a very y and romantic gaze, also slightly wriggling his eyebrows.

“Please stop it guys! Hahahaha!” Jiyeon finally collapsed to the floor, loudly laughing with wide open, unbearable towards her funny friends.

“Omo she looks so ugly laughing like that. Yah you’re a girl! Stop laughing like that!” Joon carped.

“Please excuse me. This guy is so funny. Myungie oppa please stop him.” Still laughing, Jiyeon pointed out Chunji that is still shooting his y gaze to Jiyeon non-stop. He almost laughed too. The room is then filled with their laughter. The injured Joon also seemed happier now. Everyone seems to have forgot the unfortunate event that has happened to Joon and become the happy friends again. And just like that, no one knows the final answer to the question.

“Who’s the one Jiyeon likes the most among them?”

Maybe the answer is Krystal lol.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

That night, Myungsoo and Jiyeon are performing in the restaurant as usual. Myungsoo’s and Jiyeon’s voice are filling every part of the restaurant, singing Block B’s Romantically. No matter who ever hear them singing, they would love the perfect melody and rhythm of both Jiyeon and Myungsoo. Even though Myungsoo is singing while playing the guitar, it won’t distract his singing at all. Today, Sehun and Krystal are there to support them. Meanwhile, the romantic guy Chunji is taking care of Joon in the hospital, showing that he’s not just romantic but also kind. Well actually, he lost playing rock, paper, and scissors to Sehun, that’s why he’s staying. Not-so-kind.

After the duo finished singing, Sehun suddenly left the table and walked to the stage. He called Jiyeon from down the stage and gestured her to come to him for a while. Jiyeon approached Sehun and bent her body to the front as Sehun is whispering something to her. Jiyeon only nodded for a few times before going back to the middle of the stage while Sehun went back to where Krystal is sitting.

“Our friend here has requested a song from us. We’ll now sing Jason Mraz’s song, Lucky.” Jiyeon said while smiling at Sehun.

“Excuse me Sehun-ssi, but for whom is this song?” Myungsoo suddenly asked and grinned naughtily at Sehun.

“For you.” Sehun shortly answered and jokingly pointed at Myungsoo who can only laugh at Sehun’s jokes.

“We’ll start now.”

 

Gently, Myungsoo plucked the guitar, begin the song. Even though the melody to the song is so simple, it is still able to attract everyone’s attention and making the whole restaurant focused to the stage. Myungsoo began singing with all his feeling while plucking the guitar.

 

Do you hear me, I’m talking to you
 Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky
Oh my, baby I’m trying.

 

After that, Jiyeon got ready and started singing her part too. Sehun and Krystal in front of the stage seemed to enjoy their perform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter