Twenty-One

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Prepare yourself bcs loads of fluffs are coming!

Happy reading!

 

TWENTY-ONE

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

It’s already night time, and I’m all alone in this living room. Jiyeon left to her room 30 minutes ago, saying that she’s gonna take a bath. Oh! I’m not alone actually. Wang is here next to me on the couch, lying down like a boss. It makes me proud every time I’m staring at Wang. It’s like giving it to Jiyeon as a birthday gift is the most meaningful deed I ever did. I caressed Wang’s soft fur while talking to it.

“Have you been a great company to Jiyeon in this five years period huh, Wangie? I hope so because that’s the reason I gave you to Jiyeon, to be her best company through thick and thin.”

“Thanks a lot Sehun because Wang is a great company up until now. It had even experienced being a post-dog.” Jiyeon suddenly appeared walking down the stairs.

“What do you mean post-dog?”

“You sent me the latest Dear Jiyeon letter through Wang, remember? You slipped it under the buckle collar.” She chuckled.

“Ah yes. I almost forgot that.” I chuckled too.

Jiyeon stopped in front of me and bent down to Wang’s head. My eyes sharply caught her appearance and started scanning her up and down. No! I’m not scanning, just checking. I mean, just looking. What do I do? My heart is thumping hardly. She’s wearing a plain red top, just right with her petite body. But what shocked me the most is her short black yoga pants. I mean, not just short, but really short! It exposed 90% of her pretty thighs. Moreover, the black color emphasized her fair skin more, also that red top is looking hot.

“Ya Sehun! Where are you staring?” I could feel her soft palm lightly slapped my cheek, bringing me back to reality.

“Hehehe,” I snickered, “Who told you to wear extremely short yoga pants? Are you trying to seduce me since we’re alone now?” I wriggled my eyebrows, teasing her.

“Yah!” She scolded before quickly sat down on the couch and covered her thighs with a pillow.

“What about doing Sistar’s Touch My Body’s dance since you’re wearing that shorts.” I teased again.

“Stop it Sehun. Or else I won’t talk to you anymore.” She huffed and cutely pouted.

I grinned at her but she quickly looked away, avoiding my eyes. Looks like she’s sulking, isn’t she? My God she’s so cute! I can’t believe she’s a twenty-four years old adult because she still looks like my best friend from five years ago, a nineteen years old school girl. I moved closer reducing the space between us before I stopped right close next to her. I wrapped my right arm around her shoulders while my other hand naturally grabbed her hand on the pillow she hid her thighs. She still looked away, ignoring me next to her.

“Are you gonna keep ignoring me? Should I leave?”

“……..” No answer.

“As you wish.”

I tried to sound as serious as I could while my lips actually curled a smile, holding myself from laughing. I released my grip on her hand, pretending to stand up when I saw Jiyeon slightly startled. Just as I predicted, she finally turned and right then I swiftly pecked her alluring lips for a mere second. Her eyes widen, staring at me in disbelief. I just put on a naughty smile, teasing her.

“You just stole a kiss!” She whined.

“I couldn’t resist. You kept pouting.” I casually answered.

“I hate you!” She pouted again.

“No I know you love me. But can you please stop pouting because it feels like my heart is gonna explode soon. You’re too irresistible.” I stated, and I noticed her rosy cheeks.

“I’m sleepy. I’m going to my room. See you tomorrow.”

She suddenly stood up and walked away. Once again, my eyes caught her exposed thighs. I’ve never seen her exposed skin this much. I think I’m going crazy. But wait, see me tomorrow? No! Is she really going to sleep now? I ran upstairs to her room and knocked it a few times.

“Jiyeon-ah. Are you really going to sleep?”

I impatiently waiting for her to open the door, and luckily she finally does. But right when the door opened, to my surprise Jiyeon suddenly cupped my face with her palms before planting a long peck onto my lips. Just a simple peck but my heart is going crazy. My hands instinctively landed on her slim waist when she suddenly broke the kiss. Jiyeon is about to turn around and run into her room when I caught her waist and pulled her body into my arms and pressed my lips against hers again. I tilted my head to feel her lips better. I nibbled on her bottom lips slightly. But before I could go further, Jiyeon suddenly pulled away again and rushed into her room. She slammed the door right in front of my face. And when I’m trying to open the door, I realized it’s locked.

“Jiyeon-ah, why are you doing this to me?” I called, but no answer.

I knocked the door a few times and called again, “Are you teasing me?”

“No matter how long you’re standing outside there, you won’t be able to come in tonight. Goodnight Sehun!”

I heaved a heavy sigh thinking about our unfinished romance. I walked back downstairs and rested my back onto the couch. The kiss just now, I know she wants me, but she’s just too shy. It’s okay, I find it cute. Although she’s obviously inexperienced, I don’t mind at all. Because that means she never had it before, I’m the first! I’m screaming inside, as my heart is fluttering to think that I’m her first kiss. Although she’s not my first kiss, I mean yeah I was a playboy and I’ve kissed so many girls before, but I’ll make sure Jiyeon will be my last. Ugh! But it’s frustrating. We’re under a roof, but it’s so hard to have some romance with her. Take it slow Sehun. You’re her first, remember.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I sat at my table preparing for work, but then Sehun’s image flashed in my mind. I chuckled to remember how he’s still in a deep sleep before I left to work. It must be uncomfortable sleeping on the couch, but there’s no guestroom in my house. Mom’s room is completely empty, no bed, that’s why he has to sleep in the living room. I wonder how’s his reaction to see I’m not around when he wakes up. Must be funny!

“Jiyeon-ah, why are you laughing?” I startled when Kevin suddenly talked to me.

“Huh? Oh- I just remember something funny.” I answered.

“You sure you’re not sick right Jiyeon?” Ailee then asked with concern.

“Haha I’m not sick. Anyway unnie, lets’ have lunch together today. I need your advice over something.” I told Ailee.

“Sure. But your treat.” She demanded.

“Alright!”

“Can I join you guys?” Kevin asked with sparkling eyes.

“I’m sorry oppa, but this is girls’ matter.” I saw him pouting, but he just nodded.

We both laughed at Kevin’s cute pout, but then Woohyun appeared together with Myungsoo. It’s quite awkward seeing Myungsoo, I don’t know why, it’s just, that’s it. He greeted us before approaching me. I replied his smile and waited if he’ll say something.

“Jiyeon, let’s have lunch together.”

“I’m sorry oppa but I have a date with Ailee unnie.”

“Ah really?”

“Yes. Maybe you can go with Kevin oppa and Woohyun oppa. We’re having girl’s talk, and you guys have boy’s talk.”

“Great idea. Myungsoo will treat us Kevin hooray!!!” Woohyun started jumping happily, even though Myungsoo didn’t even agree. But I guess he has to, judging at how excited Kevin and Woohyun seemed.

“Okay then. So, are you okay?” He asked again.

“Err… why wouldn’t I be okay oppa?”

“-No, I mean, Sehun—”

“I know what you’re thinking oppa,” I cut him off, “I’m okay. Sehun is my boyfriend so he’s taking good care of me.”

“So you guys are officially together now? Omo congratulation Jiyeon! I’m happy for you guys.”

“Thanks oppa.”

I thanked him briefly. He smiled at me, so do I. I used to admire that adorable smile before. I still do, but it’s different now. I know I don’t feel the same as before anymore. But I saw something different in his eyes, it’s the thing I always saw whenever he’s staring at Krystal. I hope I’m wrong, because I don’t think I can bear the possibilities of him liking me now when I have moved on. Right at that moment, my cellphone rang, indicating an incoming call. Sehun! I bet he just woke up.

“Good morning.” I greeted as soon as I picked up the call.

“Jiyeon-ah… where are you?” His voice still sounded a bit sleepy.

“At work of course.” I chuckled.

“What?! You left without me?!”

“If I wait for you, I might ended up coming to work right before lunch.”

“You should just wake me up. If that so, let’s have lunch together okay?”

“I’d like to but no.”

“Ah why?! Come on… I miss you already. I don’t think I can wait until evening to meet you.”

“Stop being cheesy Sehun. It’s just a few hours after all.”

“Fine then. I’m too lazy to visit my café today, so I’ll just stay here and wait for you.”

“Do whatever you like Sehun. And oh, don’t forget to feed Wang.”

“What about me then?”

“Just eat anything. I’ll bring back dinner. I have to work now. Goodbye!”

“Tell me you love me then go back to work.”

“No thanks!”

 

I scoffed before hanging up the call. He must be pissed off, Hahaha! I never said those three words to anyone, and it’s too embarrassing to do it, especially when there are four pair of eyes staring at me. I was too focused on talking to Sehun to realize that everyone had their attentions on me. I bet they all heard my conversation.

“It’s time for me to go now.” Myungsoo suddenly stated.

“Don’t forget our lunch!” Woohyun reminded, and Myungsoo just nodded.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, I’m home. Thank goodness Woohyun dropped me home. I planned to surprise Sehun so I walked in without pressing the bell. Right when I entered, I noticed Sehun’s body lying down the coach, the same exact place where he slept this morning. Is he sleeping? I tiptoed to the kitchen and served the dinner I bought as quietly as I could. After that, I tiptoed back to the living room and stood silent next to the couch. He’s sleeping, and the cute thing is that Wang is sleeping on his stomach. The sunshine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter