Nineteen

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

NINETEEN

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Chunji: I’m waiting for you at the lobby. Let’s have lunch together.

 

I heaved a small sigh upon reading Chunji’s message. I’m having a battle between my mind and my heart. My mind told me to reject him, but my heart told me to go. What should I do? I don’t think I should avoid them anymore. Krystal might have hurt me, but they are still my friends after all. Maybe everything is just unintentional.

 

Jiyeon: Okay.

 

I rode the elevator to the lobby where I saw Chunji is waving at me with Myungsoo next to him. I caught a glimpse of Myungsoo’s gaze before he suddenly looked away. He patted Chunji’s back two times before he rushed away. Wait, is he avoiding me? I walked toward Chunji with my eyes glued on Myungsoo’s back leaving until I unknowingly bumped on Chunji.

“Be careful Jiyeonnie.” Chunji beamed with his lively smile.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized. Maybe not just for crashing onto him, but also because some other reason such as when I ignored him a few days ago in front my house.

“It’s okay. Let’s go. Sehun is waiting for us.” He said before placing his arm on my back and gently heaved me with him.

“Myungsoo oppa can’t join us? He walked away before I arrived.”

“Oh. He got loads of work to settle. That’s why. Let’s enjoy with just three of us today.”

 

We walked to Sehun’s café where he’s been waiting for us. I thought we’re gonna eat here, instead Sehun led us elsewhere. We both entered a restaurant right behind Sehun’s café. I don’t talk much and just let Sehun and Chunji talked by themselves. I remember Sehun went to my house just to tell me to cry my emotion out before Taehyung shooed him away. I was about to tell him that I knew the truth about Dear Jiyeon letter. He’s not sending me any letters anymore. I wonder if he still hates me like he stated in one of the letters. I noticed Sehun sometimes avoided my eyes. Awkward maybe.

“Jiyeon-ah, are you free this weekend?” Chunji suddenly asked while we’re eating.

“I think so. There’s not much to do instead of spending my time with Taehyung. Sometimes Jungkook joined us.” I answered.

“Back then, you really loved spending each of your spare times with us.” Chunji talked again, meanwhile Sehun is busy feeding himself.

“Yeah… back then… it’s different now.” I forced a smile.

“Stop avoiding us Jiyeon. I’m holding an event to promote my latest book in Jeju Island this weekend. Come with us. We’re all going.” Chunji continued.

“Sorry but I don’t think I’m going. Taehyung won’t let me.” I answered.

“Don’t worry. Tell him Krystal won’t be able to join. It’s just four of us, and you.” Sehun finally talked.

“Uh… really? But—”

“No buts. You’re coming. That’s it.” Chunji finalized his words.

“Chunji listen—”

“Fine! You hate me, that’s why you refuse to join right? After five years parting, now we finally met. I really wanna spend my time with you guys like before but I barely saw your face Jiyeon. Don’t you miss me like I miss you?” Chunji stopped eating and pouted, getting all emotional.

“Of course I miss you a lot Chunji. Please don’t misunderstand me.” I tried to comfort the pouting Chunji.

“Come with us Jiyeon. Let’s have great times together there. You do realize you keep distancing yourself from us, right? And don’t worry, Krystal really won’t be able to join because her schedule overlap with this trip.” Sehun assured.

He’s right, I’ve been distancing myself from them lately, “Okay then. I’m going. Now stop pouting Chunji.”

“Yeay that’s our Jiyeonnie!” Chunji finally smiled again. I really miss them, so joining this trip isn’t bad at all.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s Friday and we arrived at Jeju by plane at four in the evening after three and half hours journey. Sehun offered himself to carry my bag with him and left me empty-handed. Okay… so he’s quite of a gentleman now. While Sehun walked alone behind carrying all bags and luggage, Chunji wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we happily walked together in front. I turned around to check on Sehun but I saw him cutely frowning, not noticing I was staring. He’s not the playful Sehun I knew five years ago. Somehow, I miss the old him even though he’s a heartless playboy, because the old him always generated warmth and not as cold as this new Sehun. Three of us quickly fetched a taxi to the place Chunji booked for us. Oh yes, it’s just the three of us for now. Joonie oppa has to settle his undone work before coming, so he’ll come later with Myungie oppa. So it’s just three of us for now.

 

In the cab, I took out my handphone to text Taehyung. That kid made me promise to send him messages every three hours just to make sure nothing bad happened, he said. He kept insisting to not let me come and when I locked myself in toilet for approximately an hour, he finally agreed. Now I actually wondered if I’m older or he’s older. I don’t know Taehyung got that protective side within him.

 

 

JY: Tae Tae~ I have arrived in Jeju. Don’t throw a party while I’m not at home. Make sure to feed Wang on time!

TH: Don’t worry I don’t have that much friends to throw a party. Or maybe I can just party with Jungkook. Seriously noona, you actually cared about Wang more than me?

JY: Because you obviously know how to feed yourself you weirdo. Just take care okay!

TH: Make sure you text me three hours later at seven. Take care too noona~

 

 

It didn’t take long for us to arrive at the area where our guesthouse is at. This time Chunji helped Sehun with the bags and left me walked alone. I can’t help but to admire the view around us. The guesthouse is close to the sea so the fresh breeze is filling the air. I trailed the two guys and my eyes widen seeing the cozy white medium-sized single-story house. The house split to two parts, which one part consists bedrooms and small living room in the middle, and the other part is the kitchen.

“There’s four rooms in here. We let you choose yours first.” Chunji stated.

“We’ll stay under a roof? All of us, in here?” I asked.

“Yes. Why? You don’t like it? You don’t trust us? Or it’s because this retired playboy is here?” Chunji joked, causing him to receive a kick on the shin from Sehun.

“It’s okay I’m just asking.” I chuckled.

“There’s only a room with bathroom in it. You take that room so you’ll be more comfortable.” Sehun suggested while showing me a room, obviously the most spacious among all.

“Seriously? Is it okay for me to use this room?”

“Of course. It’s not that we’ll let you share bathroom with us. Moreover, the other bathroom is in the kitchen. You wouldn’t want to walk from your room all the way to the kitchen just for a bath right since you’re living with us.” Sehun explained while Chunji quickly nodded.

“Thanks guys.”

“I’ll share a room with Sehun for some romance.” Chunji suddenly hugged Sehun and they started acting all lovey-dovey, which make me recalled their bed scene and Sehun’s half- body. Ah crap! I have to rub it off!

“Why are you frowning Jiyeonnie?” Chunji asked, naughtily wriggling his eyebrows, obviously teasing me.

“N—nothing!” I stammered.

“Aigoo Jiyeonnie so cute.” Chunji chortled.

“You should rest now. We’ll have some fun after the hyungs arrived.” Sehun suddenly shoved me into my room together with my bags. I guess he’s right. Honestly it’s quite tiring and I need to rest so that I can enjoy this beautiful place as much as I want later with them.

 

 

 

I woke up from my short nap with my tummy grumbling, begging for foods. I checked the time on my phone and gasped to realize it’s not that short of a nap I took. I actually slept for three hours straight. It seems so quiet and calm out there, what are these two doing? Are they sleeping too? I left the room to see an empty living room. I walked to their room right in front of mine, but I hesitated to open the door, thinking about what I might see behind it. What if I accidentally witness another dirty romance? My innocent eyes can’t take it. I knocked three times but no response. I carefully pushed the door open and sneaked inside with my fingers covering my eyes. But then, they’re not in there.

“Sehun! Chunji!” I called while making my way to the kitchen, but they’re not there too.

Where are they? I’m alone? Okay this is scary. It’s already dark outside and I’m all alone in this guesthouse without company. Wait, what if there’s uncanny company I couldn’t see? Such as gho—

“Jiyeonnie!”

“Warghhhh!!!” I let out an extreme shriek, more like screeching actually when someone suddenly called my name from behind.

“Woah woah calm down! It’s me!” I turned around and saw Sehun with a stunned face slowly caressing his chest, probably shocked because of my scream.

“What’s happening here?” Three other guys ran from behind Sehun, facing me.

“It’s nothing. I surprised her, I’m sorry Jiyeon.” Sehun apologized.

“I’m so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter