Two

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TWO

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Chunji and Sehun were walking side by side to the gym for their Physical Education class when Jiyeon appeared in between them and linked her arms with the guys happily. She’s cutely grinning, and her crescent-shaped eyes appeared alongside her bright smile. Chunji smiled back, pleased to see Jiyeon’s pretty smile. While Sehun only smirked to see his cutie friend. He started ruffling Jiyeon’s hair and complimented her.

“Aigoo this cute friend of mine. Can you stop being so adorable seriously? You have gathered so much admirers and gave us hard times dealing with all the glares from the guys for being your close friends, right Chunji?” Sehun complained.

“True. You’re shining brightly that the guys’ eyes are automatically set on you.” Chunji agreed.

“So you think I’m not having hard times dealing with all your fangirls? It was worse for me! I have to deal with a huge group of fangirls because my best boy friends are all hotties? Krystal is facing the same problem though.” Jiyeon retorted.

“Don’t worry Yeonnie! We’ll be here to protect you, always. I started working out lately and has built some muscles.” Sehun bragged and started showing his so-called arms muscles.

“That is what you call muscles? Go and work out some more.” Chunji insulted.

“Yah sweet-talker guy! At least I’m better than you. Look at you, so thin and small like a girl. What a tiny boy. You should join me working out every weekend.” Sehun insulted back.

“No! I’m happy with myself.”

“Stop all this useless debate guys!” Jiyeon scolded to stop them.

“You three over there! What are you doing? Start gathering with the others now. Park Jiyeon to the girls’ side. Oh Sehun and Lee Chunji to the boys’ side. Quickly!” Their gym teacher shouted at them, making them ran separately towards the groups.

When the PE started, Sehun and Chunji joined some other students and played volleyball together. Jiyeon who didn’t have much girlfriends just stayed aside and watched everyone played as she doesn’t really know other sport but she majored Taekwondo though. She went to the volleyball’s court where Sehun and Chunji were competing against some other guys. Sehun’s team was pretty much losing to the opposition team as their black hole continuously ruined the game. The black hole was no other but the romantic guy, Chunji. Jiyeon that was watching at the side also couldn’t hold herself from laughing to see the weak-looking-Chunji. He kept running here and there to get the ball, but all he did is weakly slapping the ball, lacked of strength.

“Ya what are you doing Chunji? We’re losing!” Sehun complained while Chunji only replied with an innocent smile.

“Chunji! Just come and join me cheering for Sehun from here. You don’t have talent in sport. Come here!” Jiyeon called for Chunji.

“No. Just watch me Jiyeon. I’ll get the ball this time.” Chunji assured.

Jiyeon shook her head to see Chunji’s great determination. The chance was coming as the ball come toward Chunji’s way. He gathered his remaining strength and get ready to pass the ball. When the ball comes closer, Chunji then strongly slapped the ball with his palms. He got it this time, making all her teammates astonished. But NO, Lee Chunji isn’t born for sports ability. Even though he hit the ball, but the direction was a bit… fail. The ball he hit with strength went to the wrong direction instead and hit Jiyeon’s head who’s standing next to the court. What’s funny was that it hit precisely her head.

“Jiyeon!” Sehun and Chunji ran towards Jiyeon who’s still standing there, looking all blank with wide opened.

“I’m sorry! Are you okay Jiyeon?”

“1… 2… 3…” Jiyeon started counting something.

“What are you counting Jiyeon?”

“Birds… they are flying around me.” Jiyeon simply answered, still looking blank.

“Chunji! She turns crazy because of you.” Sehun blamed.

“What to do now?” Chunji asked, feeling guilty.

“Maybe this will work. Watch me.” Sehun confidently said.

He stood next to Jiyeon and grabbed her head with both of his hands. Chunji took a step back from the two, weirdly staring at Sehun. Chunji actually anticipated Sehun’s unknown method, even though he didnn’t expect anything great coming. But then his jaw dropped to see what Sehun was doing. He's shaking Jiyeon’s head with all his might, forcing the blank Jiyeon to do the head-banging out of her conscious. Jiyeon looked like a ghost as her hairs were all messed up because of the excessive head-bang.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“How are you feeling now Jiyeon?”

“Still dizzy? Headache? Anything? I’m so sorry!”

Jiyeon came out from the girls’ locker room after the PE holding her head, still feeling dizzy after what had happened. The two boys were already waiting for her in front of the room as they finished changing earlier. Jiyeon only replied the boys’ questions with a pout. Chunji was still with his guilty face while Sehun only smiled naughtily.

“I don’t feel good. But now I don’t know if it’s because of the ball or because of the head-bang.” Jiyeon complained, walking in between the two boys while holding her head.

“Should I caresses your head so that the pain will be gone?” Chunji offered but before Jiyeon could say anything, Sehun pulled her away from Chunji.

“That’s a no no. She can do it herself. Don’t try to be romantic here. So many students are watching.”

“Shut up you playboy.” Chunji dissed.

“Jiyeon.” A female student appeared and blocked their way, “Mr. Jung is looking for you. Your dongsaeng is there with him too.” She told.

“What? Where should I go?” Jiyeon asked, surprised.

“To the staff’s room. He’s at Mr. Jung’s table.” The female student answered before leaving.

“Aish that alien guy. What is he doing now? I’m gonna report him to mom and dad later.” Jiyeon said while furiously stomping her feet.

“Come on let’s go to the teacher’s room now.” Sehun pushed Jiyeon’s back and they departed to the teacher’s room together.

 

 

The three students entered the teacher’s room and approached the discipline teacher’s table. There was a tall blank-looking boy standing next to the table, guilty. Mr. Jung the discipline teacher was sitting on the chair holding a long wooden ruler, looking all serious and angry. Upon their arrival, Jiyeon, Sehun and Chunji automatically bowed down their heads, did not dare to look into the teacher’s eyes. Jiyeon nudged the boy, clenching her teeth. The boy suddenly weirdly smiling at Jiyeon and her friends once he noticed their presence.

“Hyung, noona. Annyeong~” He greeted them while smiling and waving.

Jiyeon nudged him again, telling her to stay still. Neither Sehun nor Chunji replied to the boy’s bright greeting, afraid of the teacher in front of them. Now they started regretting their decision to follow Jiyeon here. Mr. Jung hit the table once with the long wooden ruler he’s holding, surprising the four students in front of him.

“Park Jiyeon… do you know what is your fault?” The teacher stood up from the chair and asked.

“I don’t know.” Jiyeon answered, almost whispering.

“Your fault is nothing. The two male students, why are you here? Are you guys Jiyeon’s bodyguards or what?” He pointed the ruler towards Sehun’s and Chunji’s faces.

“We happened to walk together just now, so…”

“Get out! Leave this room now!” The teacher’s loud voice stopped Sehun from continuing his explanation. Sehun and Chunji ran outside the room as fast as lighting, not even their shadows were caught behind.

“Excuse me Mr. Jung, but what did my brother does this time?” Jiyeon bravely asked the furious teacher.

“I’m sick of looking at your brother’s face every time. Last time, he committed some irrational mistakes by doing an extreme dance in the toilet. Then, he’s sleeping in the hallway floor during a recess time. Recently, he took girl’s make-up and put it on his face. Not just that, he started strolling around the school with his face filled with make-ups. That’s not the end of his immorality because just now, he caused a great fuss in his class during a test.”

“What’s happened?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

“He brought about five alarm clocks and placed it on every part of his classroom. In the middle of the test, all the alarm clocks started ringing like crazy, so noisy that the teacher had to postpone the half-done test! What is this useless prank for? I asked him a few times, but all he did is smiling like a crazy boy. I don’t know what to do with him anymore.” Mr. Jung ended it with a sigh.

“I apologize for what he had done. It’s true that he likes to pull pranks sometimes.” Jiyeon apologized and then gave her dongsaeng a death glare.

“Still, I will have to punish him. Three hits on his . Bend down now!” The teacher strictly commanded.

“Wait! Let’s trade in the punishment. I’ll take the hit on my palm, but only a single hit.” Jiyeon suddenly suggested.

“Noona!”

“Why’d you take the blame? It’s nothing good.”

“Because if you hit me every time he does wrong, he’ll stop being naughty, if only he realizes his naughty acts will harm me. It’s just the same anyway. Teacher Jung always summoned me whenever he did wrong even though I didn’t relate to any of his mistakes, so it’s just the same as punishing me for my dongsaeng’s deeds.”

“Okay then.”

Just like that, Jiyeon received a hit on her palms with Mr. Jung’s long wooden ruler. After everything ended, the siblings exited the staff’s room together. As soon as they exit, Sehun and Chunji rushed over towards them, looks like have been waiting since just now. Jiyeon’s expressionless face was making everyone worried. Her tall dongsaeng took her hand that was hit just now and showed a guilty smile.

“Noona. Is it hurt? Why did you offer to take the hit? I can take it anyway.”

“When will you stop being weird Taehyung?! Look at your whole self. You’re handsome, tall, nice figure and features, but then… you’re an idiot.” Jiyeon stated with her irritated face.

“I’m sorry. It can’t be helped. It’s in my flesh a blood. That’s why you should have let him hit me instead. Forgive me okay lovely noona. Saranghea~” Taehyung said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter