One - introduction

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ONE. (Intro- The Cake of Friendship)

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It’s an early spring night and people were strolling around the city to welcome spring and watch bright yellow forsythia flowers along the streets. The season started out with cool early spring breeze. At a club restaurant in the middle of Seoul city, a melodious pleasant voice filled the club and blended well with the acoustic guitar music played. The whole club restaurant’s visitors were presented with a pleasant song by a young couple on the stage. The guy played acoustic guitar at the side, sitting on a chair, while the girl was standing right next to the guy, singing her heart out. They sang a couple of songs and received a great applause from the customers for their performance. Among the customers, there’s a guy sitting alone at a table but he’s the most enthusiastic and clapped loudly for the performers.

“Myungie! Jiyeonie! You guys rock!” The lonely guy shouted and started whistling, breaking the calmness in the restaurant.

Realizing eyes are on him right now, he stopped cheering and pretended to cough, embarrassed. The two person finished their performance and walked down the stage together towards the lonely guy. The guy put his guitar case aside and sit on an empty chair, followed by the girl. They laughed to see their friend’s blushed face after embarrassing himself just now.

“Joonie oppa, you’re too loud just now. Serve you right.”

“I was too excited seeing you guys performing amazingly just now. Seriously daebak! But then, how did you guys manage to get this part-time job? I thought they won’t accept students to work.”

“Yah yah slow down your voice! They might hear it.” Myungsoo covered Joon’s mouth with his hand before whispering to Joon, “We lied about our age to the manager. So you better not say anything.”

“It’s Myungsoo oppa’s idea. But the salary is not bad.”

“Yah Kim Myungsoo. I thought you’re a good guy. But you showed bad example to this younger girl here. Now we sounded like a bunch of rebels. You too Park Jiyeon.” As usual, Joon will act as their responsible eldest brother and scold them for doing wrong.

“I’m sorry but don’t worry Joon. We didn’t do anything extreme, so keep yourself calm. Now that our work is done, let’s go home. I’m sure none of us want to be late to school tomorrow, right?” Myungsoo said standing up from the chair while taking his guitar case.

“Eung oppa~~ let’s go!”

Jiyeon cutely said and forced her body in between the two guys before linking her arms with both of them. The two guys only smiled at their precious girl friend and left the club restaurant together. But once they are outside, they started sighing to see it’s raining, and they got no umbrella with them. Jiyeon exchanged glance with Joon and naughtily smiling.

“Oppa, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Jiyeon asked Joon.

“I think yes.” Joon smiled.

“Wait… Don’t you dare! I don’t want to be drenched inside this cold rain! And my precious guitar…”

Myungsoo refused but before he could finish talking, Jiyeon has already dragged him with them into the rain. The three friends were running in the rain together, did not care about the people around anymore. They happily enjoyed the spring rain that night, totally forgot that they got school to attend tomorrow. Well, bunch of rebels Joon said.

 

_____________________________

 

“PARK JIYEON!”

“Oh !”

Jiyeon was sleeping in the class during break time when someone suddenly screamed her name right next to her ear. She was seriously surprised that she started cursing. She almost fell down the chair because of too surprised. With her eyes couldn’t fully open yet, she furiously frowned to the guy that is laughing out loud next to her. She strongly punched the guy’s shoulder a few times, totally raging because her sleep time was ruined. Receiving the powerful punch, he murmured in pain and begged her to stop.

“That’s hurt! I’m sorry! Okay I promise I will never repeat what I’ve done. That’s hurt a lot!”

“Serve you right Oh Sehun! Now take this last one!” Jiyeon ended the rage with a powerful slap on his shoulder. Upon receiving the slap, Sehun yelled before resting his head on the table, pretending to have fainted due to Jiyeon’s slap.

Jiyeon laughed to see Sehun’s dumb ‘dead’ expression, “Jiyeon, Krystal told me when she walked to school with you this morning, you’re like the walking dead. You walk with your eyes closed. What has happened?”

“Me and Myungsoo oppa got a part-time job at a restaurant. Joon oppa was there too last night to watch us perform. We arrived home quite late because of the rain. That’s why I’m soooo sleepy right now. Everything was okay until you came and ruined my sleep time.” Jiyeon explained and then complained.

“Woah you guys are too much. Why no one told me about the part-time job? I want to be there and watch you guys too.”

“Then come tonight. Since tomorrow is weekend, tonight we’ll rock it better. I’ll bring Krystal too. And oh, why did you just appear now? Where were you before break time? The teacher kept asking me if you’re absence. Thank God I found a reasonable excuse for you.”

“A junior came to me this morning and asked if she can be my girlfriend. Of course there’s nothing I can do except for rejecting her. But she kept following me and said she’d accept my rejection only if I kiss her. So—”

“You kissed her.” Jiyeon finished Sehun’s words.

“That’s right. So I kissed her and gosh, she’s an amazing kisser. I couldn’t pull away from her and we kissed for hours.”

“Woah, unbelievable. And let me guess, you guys almost make out but you stopped and told her that it’s the end of you guys. Am I right?” Jiyeon confidently said.

“No one knew me better than you! That’s exactly what I told her. She may be a great kisser, but I’ll only be serious with someone I really like. And she’s not the one.”

“I know I was right! When you will stop breaking girls’ heart and started to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter