Three

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Three

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

The six friends started tidying the messy living room that night after having so much fun teasing Myungsoo for being a pretty boy. They’re getting ready to sleep after finished cleaning the room. Myungsoo and Leejoon headed up upstairs to Myungsoo’s room while Chunji sleeps together with Sehun in Sehun’s room downstairs. The girls headed into the guest room right next to Sehun’s room. It’s already late and their eyes are all barely able to stay up, sleepy. All the lights are switched off.

After about an hour, the guest room Jiyeon and Krystal sleep slowly opened. A woman’s figure with a messy hair appeared from inside, unstably walking out of the room. It’s Jiyeon, heading to the kitchen with her eyes half-opened, drowsy. She drinks a glass of plain water before heading back to her room. While ruffling her hair, Jiyeon is walking towards the door, but then her face bumped onto the door, thinking that the room is wide open. Slowly cussing to the door with her sleepy voice, Jiyeon twisted the door knob and walked into the dark room with her eyes closed. She threw her body onto the bed and she accidentally hit Krystal who’s sleeping on the bed. At least that’s what she’s thinking.

“Sorry Krystal… Move away a little, it’s too narrow for me to sleep.” She said moving her body away from the bedside.

“Hmph…” A voice grunted next to her ear, sounding a bit too husky for a girl.

“Krystal ya… why are you sleeping so close to me? Let unnie sleeps comfortably okay…” Jiyeon blabbered again, but Krystal next to her isn’t moving at all.

Jiyeon kept moving around as she’s feeling uncomfortable sleeping in a small space. She tried pushing Krystal’s body but she failed. Because of too sleepy, Jiyeon just let out a sigh before fitting her body to sleep comfortably. “Okay then Krystal. Do whatever you want. Unnie will sleep now, goodnight.” Jiyeon said while pulling the blanket from Krystal and covered her body before dozing off right away.

 

 

The next day after the dawn, Sehun woke up from his sleep while stretching his arms. He slowly opened his eyes feeling different. Still stretching his arms, Sehun finally realized there’s something heavy hanging onto him. He can feel someone’s arms are around his waist. He looked at a body wholly covered with blanket next to his body. Thinking that it’s Chunji, Sehun half-heartedly uncovered the blanket to wake up Chunji, but his eyes widen and his doziness disappeared at once to see girl’s body. Jiyeon’s obvious brown hair makes Sehun noticed right away who’s the girl that is hugging him right now.

“What is she doing here? Crazy girl…” Sehun mumbled and carefully poked Jiyeon’s shoulder.

Receiving no response, Sehun then tapped Jiyeon’s head softly, trying to not surprise her. Although he’s confused as hell right now, Sehun tried to keep himself calm. He nervously checked on Chunji behind him, still sleeping soundly. He started shaking Jiyeon’s body, trying to wake her up quickly before Chunji wakes up.

“Yah Park Jiyeon!” Sehun whispered onto Jiyeon’s ear.

“Hmmm…” Jiyeon finally responsed as she started moving.

“Yah keep quiet. What are you doing here?” Sehun whispered again.

“Krystal… can’t you let unnie sleep a little longer?” Jiyeon complained making Sehun desperately covered with his hand as she talked too loud just now.

“Idiot! I’m not Krystal, it’s me Sehun!”

“Hmmphh… why are you covering my mouth?! Why am I here?” Jiyeon shoved away Sehun’s hand and started making noise as soon as she realized what’s actually happening.

“Yah you wanna die?” Freaked out by Jiyeon’s loud voice, Sehun got off the bed and carried Jiyeon’s body on his arms before quickly running outside the room.

“Put me down Oh Sehun!” Jiyeon demanded while hitting Sehun’s chest.

“Okay okay!”

Sehun put her down as soon as they arrived in the living room. Luckily, there’s no one in the living room so they just escaped a dangerous moment. Sehun is slowly panting after running while carrying Jiyeon just now. Jiyeon still looked confused. Not knowing what was happening just now. She then punched Sehun’s shoulder furiously while frowning at him.

“Ah why?! I should be the one punching you for sleeping with me and even hugged me!” Sehun complained.

“I actually hugged you? How come I was sleeping in your room?”

“How do I know? I woke up and you’re already next to me hugging my waist tightly. We’re so lucky that Chunji is still sleeping or we might be facing a great embarrassing moment and doomed.”

“I think I know how I ended up in your room…” Jiyeon said as she looked like she finally realized something.

“How?”

“I left my room last night to drink some water. No wonder I bumped onto the door last night, it’s actually your room! And I even complained and mentioned Krystal for leaving a small space for me to sleep. So it’s actually you? That’s why the grunts sounded so deep and husky last night. I can’t believe I sleep with you.” Jiyeon explained and sat on the couch, regretting what’s happening.

“Hahahahahahahahahaah!!!” Sehun suddenly laughed so hard, making Jiyeon confusedly staring.

“Why are you laughing like crazy?”

“Because you are so funny! You bumped your face onto the door, sleeping on a small space, and couldn’t even notice guy’s grunt. Don’t you think this incident is funny? Aigoo silly girl~”

“When I think back… it’s actually quite funny. How can I end up sleeping next to this silly playboy guy? It’ll be better if it’s Chunji, or Myungie oppa or even Joonie oppa. What a luck.” Jiyeon teased and laughed too.

“Awwhhh it’s my first time sleeping with a girl. Park Jiyeon took my ity!” Sehun exclaimed while acting like he’s doomed.

“Slow down your voice or everyone will know that I’m a bad girl!” Jiyeon also joined Sehun’s acting. After that, both of them hysterically laughing in the empty living room, began their day brightly.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Sehun, Myungsoo and Chunji are all gathering at the swimming pool in the backyard, setting something. The multi-talented Myungsoo is setting up the BBQ grill seriously, like a pro. Chunji is arranging some stuffs at the side, getting ready for their pool picnic during the nice day of spring. While Sehun is strolling around the pool having fun with Myungsoo’s DSLR. He’s not helping at all and just do whatever he wants. Later, Joon arrived carrying a big bowl of meat, ready to grill.

“Where are the girls?” Joon asked as he noticed neither Jiyeon nor Krystal is around.

“They’re probably busy putting on make-ups and all. It’s just a picnic anyway.” Sehun answered.

“Of course. The girls should be pretty so that the vibe will be more stunning with their appearances. What’s the point of having them around if they can’t act as the eye-candy?” As expected of Chunji, the guy that has always been fond about the girls.

“Yeah yeah you’re always right.” Sehun told Chunji who always got different idea as him.

“Guys!” The boys turned their head once they hear Krystal’s voice calling.

“How are you guys doing there?” This time Jiyeon shouted at them, waving her palms while smiling cutely.

“Woahhhh…” Playboy Sehun said staring at the girls with his eyes shining meaningfully.

“Pretty girls! Come here!” Joonie exclaimed looking all excited.

“You guys looks like flowers blooming. I can see sparkles around me.” The romantic guy Chunji complimented.

“Our two precious beauties.” Myungsoo said smiling.

Both Jiyeon and Krystal cutely grinned while excitedly approached the boys near the pool. Jiyeon is wearing a high-waist short jeans matched with a loose flowery blouse, tucked in the jeans. She tied up her hair into ponytail, making her looks so simple yet appealing. Her light make-up makes her looks fresher. As for Krystal, opposite from Jiyeon’s simple style, Krystal looks more fashionable as she wears a pretty pink spring dress matched with white sun hat. Her long hair neatly braided to the said. She looks so feminine and pretty for such a young girl.

“Whewww~” Sehun whistled before dashing towards the girls.

Sehun wrapped his arm around Jiyeon’s neck and tugged her body closer to him. Using Myungsoo’s camera he’s carrying since just now, Sehun then took a cute selca of him together with Jiyeon. They both checked on the selca and started giggling happily, fangirling and fanboying over their own selca.

“Oppa, aren’t you going to take picture with me too?” Krystal asked while smiling hopefully.

“Sure! Jiyeon help us.” Sehun replied and handed Jiyeon the camera. He then stood next to Krystal, simply showing a peace sign, ready for picture.

“Oppa! I want a cute selca just like you did with unnie just now too.”

“No. You’re too young for that. Let’s just do a simple one like this.” Sehun refused.

“Nonsense excuse Sehunie. You flirted with most of pretty juniors in school. Okay then, 1,2,3, smile~” Jiyeon said before taking their picture.

Krystal’s face is looking all gloomy in the picture. She started stomping her feet furious and left while crossing her arms. She approached Myungsoo who has just finished setting up the griller. Myungsoo only smiled to see Krystal’s cute pouting face. He ruffled Krystal’s hair and talked to her.

“Why are you looking upset?”

“Sehunie oppa always treated me like little kids. And he treats unnie differently from me too. Seriously what’s his problem? You, Joonie oppa and Chunji are all treat me equally. I hate him.”

“Don’t mistake him Krystal. We all know Sehun and Jiyeon are sooo close with each other. I heard their classmates even created some nicknames for them.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. They called them best partner, fooling partner, and also gags duo. Look, they are both bubbly and funny. Sehun feels most comfortable around Jiyeon ever since the first time they met. Moreover, he knows Jiyeon first before you.” Myungsoo explained, trying to persuade the pouting Krystal.

“Really… okay fine. I get it.”

“Why are you so mad anyway? You likes Sehun?” Myungsoo started digging.

“I don’t know. I mean, look at him. He’s literally… hot.”

“Of course. He’s a playboy. What about oppa then?” Myungsoo playfully asked while showing his bitter smile.

“Oppa is handsome too! And kind. Not like Sehun.” Krystal brightly answered.

“I know it. Hahaha. Jiyeonie~~~ have you called Taehyung and told him to come here with his friends?” Myungsoo yelled to Jiyeon who’s still busy taking pictures with Sehun. Jiyeon only replied him with a thumb sign.

“That annoying Taehyung will come? Ah so unlucky!” Krystal complained as soon as she heard Taehyung’s name.

“Of course. We need him. He’s the mood maker.”

“No. He’s a weirdo, complete weirdo.”

 

 

After about an hour, Taehyung arrived together with his only friend, Jungkookie, a boy that owns a golden smile, so precious that Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter