BONUS: Dear Jiyeon Wedding Edition

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BONUS CHAPTER

DEAR JIYEON, WEDDING EDITION

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Unnie wake up!!!”

Jiyeon was forced to wake up from her deep sleep that morning when someone was pulling her leg, trying to get her off the bed. She opened her eyes while grunting, showing her protest at the younger girl next to the bed. Krystal rolled her eyes seeing Jiyeon was about to head off to sleep again.

“Unnie you have to wake up now! We booked an appointment with a bridal boutique today, remember?” Krystal said.

“Ah right!” Jiyeon jumped off the bed right away.

“Go get prepared now! I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

Krystal handed Jiyeon her towel and shoved her into the bathroom before leaving the room. Although she was bossed around early in the morning, Jiyeon just smiled thankfully watching Krystal left. Her life had never been better than now. And her life will be perfect in a week, reaching her wedding day with Sehun. She couldn’t stop smiling to think that she will finally get married to the love of her life.

 

She headed downstairs where she heard chuckles and voices, noticing that it wasn’t Krystal alone. Seeing Joon and Hyomin were there too, Jiyeon quickly hugged them. Joon and Hyomin will get married too, a month after Jiyeon and Sehun.

“I understand that Hyomin unnie is here to accompany me, but what are you doing here oppa?” Jiyeon teasingly asked Joon.

“Yah Park Jiyeon! I sacrificed my work and took a day off to be your driver for today. Aren’t you supposed to be happy?” Joon said pouting.

“Hahaha I’m joking oppa.” She pinched Joon’s cheek.

“Where’s Sehun by the way?” Joon asked.

“He got some works to do. He’ll be there with Chunji and Myungsoo later.”

“So, let’s go guys!” Krystal exclaimed.

---

 

They arrived at a big bridal boutique Krystal booked. Being a celebrity, she usually came here to get pretty dress for events. Except for Krystal, all of them walked into the boutique astonished by the pretty wedding dresses displayed all around the place. A friendly-looking woman appeared smiling, greeting them all.

“May I help you? I’m one of the consultant of this boutique.” She politely asked.

“We’re looking for a glorious wedding dress of all century!” Krystal suddenly said.

“Yah! What do you mean? Let’s go with a simple one.” Jiyeon scolded.

“May I know which one is the bride-to-be?” The lady asked.

“This girl over here, Jiyeon.” Joon pushed Jiyeon to the front.

“And the groom?” She asked staring at Joon.

“It’s not me. The groom will arrive soon.” Joon quickly answered.

“Okay. You guys can wait there at the rest area. I’ll help Miss Jiyeon to choose her dress. Please come with me, miss.”

“Okay.”

The consultant brought Jiyeon further into the boutique where plenty of beautiful wedding dressed were placed. Jiyeon’s eyes were sparkling as they trailed around the room, checking on all of the dresses. She never thought that choosing a wedding dress would be this hard yet thrilling at the same time. It’ll be better if Sehun was there but sometimes she felt glad that Sehun wasn’t present so she can surprise him on their wedding day.

“Just describe how you want your wedding dress be, and I’ll find it for you.” The woman said.

“Hmm, first of all I want it to look beautiful but pure. It doesn’t have to be a stuffy one, and not too revealing either. But at the same time, I wanna be the prettiest girl in Sehun’s eyes on that unforgettable day.” Jiyeon happily described with smile never left her face, and eyes still sparkling.

The consultant was smiling to hear Jiyeon’s way of describing the dress. While listening to Jiyeon just now, she kept looking for the dress that matched with Jiyeon’s description just now in the boutique’s catalog book. She stopped at a page with that showed a picture of a model wearing a simple wedding dress; a strapless dress with satin bodice, and tulle skirt. She nodded once, showing her satisfaction over the dress.

“What about this one, miss?” She showed the picture to Jiyeon.

“Beautiful! Do you have this one here?” Jiyeon asked.

“I’ll take it out for you. Please wait.” Jiyeon enthusiastically nodded, falling in love with the said dress.

It took the consultant almost ten minutes to bring out the dress from a room. Seeing the woman came holding the dress on her arms, Jiyeon started smiling widely. She carefully took the dress from the consultant, gently touching the silky fabric.

“Please get changed in the fitting room. I can’t wait to see you in that dress!” The consultant was being excited herself.

“Okay!”

It took Jiyeon quite long in the fitting room, putting on her dream wedding dress. The consult lady helped zipping up the bodice and it’s done. Jiyeon couldn’t hide her happy smile as she walked out towards her friends, about to show off her wedding dress. Once she approached them, Krystal stood up smiling excitedly to see Jiyeon in the dress, and Hyomin was slightly clapping her hands. Joon who was busy checking on the magazine just now turned his head a bit late. But once he did, his jaw quickly dropped and mouth wide-opened seeing the beautiful girl.

“Marvelous!” He shouted.

“Should I get this one?” Jiyeon shyly asked her friends.

“Yes unnie! You’ll be the prettiest girl on your wedding day!” Krystal exclaimed.

“Seeing you, I wanna get married soon too.” Hyomin stated, secretly glaring at Joon.

“I’ll take this one then. Krystal, Hyomin unnie, choose your dress too. You have to attend my wedding looking pretty as well.”

“Sure! Let’s go Krystal.” Hyomin and Krystal then dashed to find pretty dresses for themselves.

“Girls…” Joon sighed.

“Hyung. Where’re the girls?” Sehun finally appeared followed by Chunji and Myungsoo.

“You’re late just for a minute. Jiyeon just walked back into the fitting room. She looks super pretty in that wedding dress! While the other two just left to choose their own dress.” Joon answered.

“Where’s the fitting room?”

“Over there.”

Sehun swiftly dashed towards the room Joon pointed. The consultant was stunned when Sehun suddenly barged into the area, awkwardly smiling at her, “Where’s Jiyeon?”

“Inside there.”

“Thank you.” Sehun thanked before making his way to the fitting room.

“Stop! Where are you going?”

“To see Jiyeon of course.”

“You’re the groom-to-be?”

“Yes.”

“She’s inside there changing her clothes. Please wait until she comes out.”

“But I wanna see her in wedding dress!”

“Just wait until the wedding day. I’m sorry sir.”

“Ugh fine.”

Sehun crossed his arms while waiting for Jiyeon to come out. Sometimes, he’d steal a glance at the consultant who’s arranging some of the dresses by colors. After a few minutes, Jiyeon finally came out wearing her normal attire again. Seeing Sehun, she quickly linked her arm with his. Then she handed the wedding dress she chose to the woman.

“Let’s go Sehun. We’ll choose your tuxedo.” Jiyeon cutely told.

“No. Since I can’t see you wore the dress first, you can’t see me in my tux too.” Sehun pouted looking somewhere else, sulking.

“Fine then. So I’ll leave with the girls first. See you at the café next to this boutique.”

“W-what? Okay fine.” Sehun’s plan of taking revenge didn’t work because Jiyeon didn’t seem to care.

Jiyeon approached the others at the rest area and gestured the girls to join her, “Gentlemen, please help Mr. Sehun choose his tux okay? We’ll be waiting at the café.” She said.

“Sure! Have fun without us girls.” Myungsoo told.

“Can I join you girls instead?” Chunji suddenly requested.

“No! You have to stay.” Sehun stopped him.

“Fine fine. See you later girls.”

 

 

[The Wedding Day]

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“Jiyeon are you ready?”

“Am I ready? I don’t know! I’m seriously apprehensive right now! Help me dad!”

“Don’t be. Today is your day. Calm down and think about it carefully. You should enjoy the day.”

“No matter how much I think about it, I’m still feeling anxious. Is there a lot of people out there? What about Sehun? Is he ready? My other friends are here right? Do I look great dad? Where’s Taehyung and mom?”

“Calm down Jiyeon. Everyone is waiting for you to come out. I’ll be by your side. I swear you’re the prettiest girl today.”

It’s my wedding day, and it feels like I was about to go for a war. I feel slightly better when dad assured me that he’ll be by my side. I have mixed feelings within me. I’m scared to go out there, but at the same time I can’t wait to become Sehun’s wife. I’m afraid to confront all the guests out there, but I still want them to witness our love. I talked to Sehun on the phone last night. He’s nervous too, but he assured me that he’ll be by my side, just like dad told me. My friends too, were very supportive that I’m seriously grateful for my life up to this point.

Krystal stayed with me for the whole night, seeking for advices from all her married celebrity friends. Chunji and Joon were by my side this morning until they were chased out by the makeup artist. Myungsoo was with Sehun, helping him just like his own brother. I’m really glad that we’re here for each other, proving that our friendship will forever be alive, until the end.

 

“Jiyeon, it’s time.” Dad called, reaching out his hand for me to hold.

“I’m ready.”

 Just by thinking about my friend was giving me strength to brush away all the anxiety. Linking my arm with dad’s, we stepped out of the room. The wedding is held in the park by the lake, and it’s seriously refreshing to be able to come out after spending my whole morning in the dressing room. I could see people were standing up either side of the aisle to see me entering escorted by dad. And I could also see handsome angel at the end of the aisle, waiting for me with a wide smile. I could also see my friends at the most front, excitedly clapping their hands as I walked on the aisle towards Sehun. His eyes fixed on me, and I swear I saw tears filled his eyes. He must be as happy as I am. And he’s looking great in the tuxedo as well.

“You’ve grown up this much to finally found your dream guy, which was the drunk guy who almost broke down our front door before.” Dad joked when we finally arrived at the end of the aisle, “Please be happy.” Dad said and hugged me.

I felt so thrilled when I was presented to Sehun, as he took my hand softly. It’s so overwhelming, to be able to stand next to Sehun facing the priest.

“Mr. Oh. You are Oh Sehun, becoming the husband of Park Jiyeon. Do you promise to love Park Jiyeon and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness time, every day, forever?” The priest asked.

Sehun looked at me and gently smiled as he said his answer, “Yes, I promise.”

“Miss Park. You are Park Jiyeon, becoming the wife of Oh Sehun. Do you promise to love Oh Sehun and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, forever?”

I looked at Sehun, finding his eyes before saying my answer, “Yes, I promise.”

After our vows, Taehyung suddenly came forward carrying the ring with him. I almost laughed to see him being the ring bearer. I thought I told him that I wanted to have a cute little kid as the ring bearer. Maybe he thinks that he’s a cute little kid. I took the ring and placed it on Sehun’s finger first, then he placed on mine. Once we’re done, the priest nodded once before he talked again.

“Is there anyone here objecting this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace.”

“Excuse me,” Myungsoo suddenly stood up, and I noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter