Twenty-Four

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TWENTY-FOUR

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Jiyeon wake up!”

Sehun desperately pulled away from the rough sudden kiss from Jiyeon. His eyes landed on Jiyeon’s exposed chest, where her y cleavage is clearly showing right in front of his face. His heart is thumping hardly as if it’ll explode soon. But all the drunken girl does is foolishly smiling, unconscious. She’s sitting on top of Sehun’s stomach, grabbing his t-shirt. Sehun is as white as a ghost facing wild Jiyeon. She’s now trying to take off Sehun’s top, making Sehun became paler.

“What now?!” He snapped.

“Shut up and take it off!” Jiyeon snapped back.

Sehun is suddenly becoming helpless. Jiyeon stripped his top, leaving Sehun’s upper body . However, once she got the tee, Jiyeon unstably jumped off Sehun’s body, walking away without direction. Sehun is confused even more when he saw Jiyeon hugged his t-shirt and sniffed it. He got up from the couch and approached Jiyeon. She then hardly put on the shirt on herself, leaving only her lower body uncovered.

“Hmm,” She hummed, “It smells nice!”

“What? All this humiliating stuffs you did is nothing much but for the shirt?” Sehun said in disbelieve.

“Oh Sehun!”

Jiyeon turned around facing Sehun. Her unfocused eyes fixed on Sehun’s lips. She cupped his face and leaned closer. This time, gentler than before, she planted a long peck on Sehun’s lips. Sehun couldn’t hold himself as he finally grabbed Jiyeon’s waist and dragged her into his embrace. The soft peck turned into a passionate French kiss. The bitter taste of the beer from Jiyeon’s mouth is filling Sehun’s as well. Jiyeon wrapped her arms around Sehun’s neck, deepened the kiss. Sehun grabbed Jiyeon’s thighs and made her wrapped her slim legs around his waist before proceeding to the bedroom.

He placed Jiyeon carefully onto the bed. Their lips still locked. Sehun is hovering above Jiyeon with his left arm supporting his body. Meanwhile, the other hand is roaming on Jiyeon’s smooth thigh, gently it. Sehun slowly drew his lips away and locked his gaze with Jiyeon’s. His right hand is still Jiyeon’s left thigh, and Jiyeon suddenly let out a soft, but alluring moan. Sehun felt a sudden alter on his body parts as the moan entered his ears. He gulped as his eyes landed on Jiyeon’s chest.

“!”

He muttered and forcefully jumped off the bed. He tugged the blanket tightly onto Jiyeon and swiftly headed out to the living room. He heaves out a heavy sigh, calming his desire down. Only God knows how big is his effort on holding his own lust over the girl her loved, especially now when she’s drunk and wild. But then, he recalled Joon and Myungsoo’s conversation. His heart started beating faster again. He’s been through a lot because of his strong love for Jiyeon since years ago, and he would never want to lose her after all the hardships and efforts.

 

----

 

 

Jiyeon woke up from her sleep that morning feeling exceptionally weird. Her head is slightly aching, but she managed to shrug off. With her half-opened eyes, Jiyeon looked around and noticed it’s Sehun’s bedroom, but he’s nowhere to be seen around. While rubbing her face and eyes, Jiyeon get off the bed. She unstably left the room, still feeling sleepy. As she entered the living room, finally her eyes caught Sehun is sleeping on the couch.

“Why is he sleeping there?” Jiyeon asked herself.

She approached the sleeping Sehun and observed his perfect features. She sat down on small space left on the couch, next to Sehun. Her lips curled a gentle smile. Her fingers unknowingly reached out to Sehun’s cheek, caressing it lovingly. Then, Sehun’s eyelids slightly moved, before he opened it entirely. His sleepy eyes caught Jiyeon’s palm on his cheek. Jiyeon instinctively stood up from the couch, embarrassed. Sehun only smiled before he got off the couch. Jiyeon stunned when Sehun suddenly wrapped the blanket he used around her waist, covering her lower body.

“Why are you going around showing your y thighs to me? You know I’m trying to be a good guy right?” Sehun stated.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon confusedly asked.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t notice that you’re only wearing my tee, and you’re bottomless.” Sehun teased.

“What?! How come?” Jiyeon panicked.

“You’re drunk last night. Please never drink something alcoholic anymore, not even when you’re with me. I swear last night was the scariest night I’ve ever faced.

“What did I do? Something embarrassing? Tell me Sehun!” Jiyeon demanded.

“You wouldn’t want to know.” Sehun laughed, teasing Jiyeon even more.

“Ahhh tell me!” Jiyeon whined.

“I don’t know you love my scent that much Jiyeon.” Sehun giggled and he strolled to the kitchen, leaving the anxious Jiyeon stomping her feet alone.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

What the hell did I do last night when I was drunk?! Sehun insisted that he will never tell me what had happened. I must have done something embarrassing right? And why did he sleep outside? It’s not like we haven’t had shared the same bed before though. The curiosity is killing me, but only Sehun knows the answer. It’s useless no matter how hard I’m thinking and trying to recall it, because I can’t remember anything. Seriously nothing. Ugh I need to stop thinking about that. I can’t even focus on my work since morning because of that. I guess it’s nothing much. Sehun is having fun teasing me. That guy surely deserves a beating later on. Just you wait Oh Sehun! I thought while clenching my fists, thinking of what to do to him later.

I saw Kevin, Ailee, and Woohyun are now busy tidying their table. Oh, time flies really fast. Work hour almost ends, and all I did for the whole day is thinking about the useless stuff. I joined them and tidied my table as well, getting ready to leave. Maybe I can stop by Sehun’s café for a while before going back home. I left the office after waving goodbye to the other three, but then someone blocked my way. I stared at the smiling dude in front of me for a few seconds before I smiled back.

“What do you want Myungie oppa?”

“You.” He answered.

“Excuse me?” I frowned.

“I’m joking Jiyeon. Are you heading somewhere? Are you busy now?” He asked.

“Not really. I’m thinking of visiting Sehun’s café before going back. Come join me.”

“Oh, I can’t. It’s mom’s birthday today. I’m thinking of making a small surprise and wanna ask you to help. But it’s okay I can do—”

“I’ll help you oppa! What’s the use of friends if they can’t help even the tiny little matter like this?”

“Really? Thanks Jiyeon!” He smiled when I agreed.

 

 

I lit the candle on the small cake we bought when Myungsoo said his parents have arrived. We’re in the kitchen, hiding in the dark together with Sehun’s parents that are as excited as us. Myungsoo is getting ready with his guitar, while I’m ready with the cake on my hand. Once we heard the door clicked open from outside, we both walked out to the living room where Myungsoo’s classy parents are staring confusedly. Myungsoo plucked his guitar to the birthday song while I’m singing excitedly.

“Thanks kids.” His pretty mother thanked after blowing the candle.

“Jiyeon-ah, you’ve grown up to be a pretty lady.” His father then pointed.

“She’s pretty since before. It’s just that she’s getting a lot more mature now.” Myungsoo said.

“But you’re seriously pretty. What do you think about our son Jiyeon?” I flustered to hear Mrs. Kim’s question.

“Well he’s… a nice guy. A good-looking guy with a great manner.” I quickly came out with an answer.

“Don’t be like that mommy. Jiyeon already got a boyfriend.” Myungsoo came to the rescue.

“Ah really? Guess you just missed a great girl to someone else.” His father teased, and Myungsoo replied with an awkward laugh.

Okay, this is seriously uncomfortable. Why are they talking about this? I see Myungsoo is feeling as uncomfortable as me because he kept sending me an apologetic gaze. I sighed in relief when he excused us and invited me to his room upstairs, saying that there’s something he needs to show me. We entered his room that is still the same as before, except for a new glass table at the corner completed with his photography’s gadgets. Glad to know that his obsession over photography hasn’t dead yet. Everyone knows how much he loves taking picture since middle school. I grabbed a digital camera from the table, switched it on, and took a quick peace sign selca. He looked at me as the camera produced a sound.

“Hope you don’t mind about that.” I said checking on my photo.

“Why would I? It’s great to have your selca though.” He chuckled.

“Make sure you don’t sell my photo around okay?” I joked.

“Maybe I should sell it to Sehun.” He responded to my joke.

I only laughed at his joke, it really sounded funny to me. I brought the camera with me and strolled over to the bed when he’s sitting. I sat down next to him and demanded him to take a selca with me. He just nodded before smiling at the camera, so do I. We both checked the photo that came out really nice. He owns a legendary smile, seriously with that slight dimple it’s even more adorable.

“Maybe I should go back now oppa.” I said.

“Wait! Can you lend me a few minutes? There’s something I need to tell you.” He grabbed my arm, stopping me from standing up.

“What is it?”

“Well—”

Just then, my cell phone rang. I took out from my pocket and looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter