Eleven

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ELEVEN

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

I come back home that evening after chilling with Jiyeon and Joon hyung at Jiyeon’s house. We spent like the whole time watching how adorable Wang is. She’s really an adorable dog, and I can tell Jiyeon does love my present so much. But, I’m so frustrated now. Even Jiyeon herself thought Krystal and I are together. I don’t want to hate on Krystal, but she’s making me crazy! I take the stuff toy Jiyeon gave me, Pinku Pinku. I look at it long, and unknowingly let out a smile. But then, my heart is feeling down again. I guess I will never be able to tell Jiyeon how much I like her. I don’t have any confidence, because like Krystal said, I’m a filthy playboy who breaks many girls’ heart. I don’t have confidence at all to tell Jiyeon I like her, and that’s one of the reason that led me to send her some anonymous letter.

“Pinku Pinku, what should I do?”

Of course, that lifeless toy is just staring back at me emptily. It’s so frustrating that I start talking to something lifeless. I think I should just keep this feeling within me. Jiyeon won’t like me back anyway even though I tell her my true feeling towards her. I saw in her diary before, she likes Myungsoo hyung. I know she’s still rooting for Myungsoo hyung even after she knows hyung likes Krystal. Everything is a mess right now. Chunji is right, this will be a hard battle for me, for all of us. While I’m being crazy thinking about this whole thing, my phone suddenly beeped. There’s a message.

 

Krystal: Oppa, I heard you gave Jiyeon unnie a Pomeranian dog as her birthday gift. What are you doing?

Sehun: What? I can’t even give her birthday present? Can you be more reasonable?

Krystal: The present could be less special. Do you want me to tell everyone you’re the sender of the letter?

Sehun: So you expect me to go and take Wang back from her? Saying that I should give her something less special. I’m sick of you. Just do whatever you want. Go on and tell them. Just so you know there’s nothing can change my feeling. Just tell them and let Jiyeon knows I like her so I don’t have to confess by myself.

 

“ it!”

I can’t hold myself from cussing. I don’t know what is she thinking exactly. I can’t stand a thing about Krystal. How can she likes me this much when I barely treat her nicely from the very start? Myungsoo hyung likes her. She should have fall for hyung instead. He is much better than me and he got everything. Myungsoo hyung is a single son of a wealthy family. He’s handsome, kind-hearted, multi-talented, and smart, basically he just got everything I would dream of. To think about it… now it make sense why Jiyeon likes him. I just realized Myungsoo hyung is that perfect. While for me, I’m just a son to the housekeeper. I’m just someone who got nothing but is able to stay in this big villa because my mom and dad work here. Moreover, I’m a heartless playboy. Why would Jiyeon like me?

“I should have known my place.”

I put Pinku Pinku back at it place on the bed before heading out from my room. I was just planning to take a short air outside when someone suddenly taps my shoulder from behind. I turn around and see Myungsoo hyung is standing behind me holding his camera while sweetly smiling at me.

“Urghh!” I unknowingly shriek to see him standing closely behind me.

“Yah why are you screaming?!” Myungsoo hyung scolds when I suddenly screamed on his face. He then hits my arm once.

“Nothing. It’s just that you’re so handsome close-up like this. I’m melting.” I say, making Myungsoo hyung slightly laughs to hear my excuse.

“Wake up Sehun. I’m not a girl. Don’t try to flirt with me.”

“No I’m serious hyung. You’re so handsome. No wonder girls like you.”

“What are you saying Sehun? Girls like you more, not me.” He says before bowing down his head, and I know he’s talking about Krystal. Nice, I’m talking about Jiyeon and he’s talking about Krystal. But we are all in one-sided love. Everything is seriously wrong.

“Hyung, what are you doing out here?” I change the topic and ask him something else.

“Ah right! I almost forgot it because you’re trying to flirt with me. I’m going somewhere beautiful so I can take great pictures, like by the lake or something. Why don’t you come with me? You got nothing to do too right?”

“You know enjoying beautiful nature is not my style because I like going out on dates with some girls better, but I think I’m going with you for today.”

“Great choice! Let’s go.”

 

 

We arrive at a recreation park filled with some other teenagers, kids, and also adults. This place is so refreshing with trees surrounding the whole park. There is a big lake with clear water right in the middle of the park. Just why did I even follow this hyung here? I admit this place is beautiful and all, but this is completely not my style! I mean, look at my whole self. I’m a free-spirited boy who love having fun. I have SWAG! I don’t come to a place like this.

“Ya Oh Sehun. Are you mocking this place in your mind?” Myungsoo hyung suddenly asks while taking some pictures with his DSLR.

“Haha how do you know that hyung? Do you have any psychic power that allow you to read someone’s mind?” I jokingly reply him.

“Like I don’t know you. I know you since we were babies. We grew up together until you moved oversea during primary school, and until you come back here, we knew each other that long you know. I know exactly what’s in your mind.” Myungie hyung starts blabbering.

“Yeah yeah thanks for reminding me that.”

He grins as a reply before starts taking photos again. I don’t get it. What’s so fun about taking all those photos and keep it for nothing? But his talent is useful as well. He can take photos of the one he loved, and keep it with him. Just look at Krystal’s photos in his laptop itself, that’s already a lot. He walks closer to the lake and takes photos there. I don’t get it, all I did here is following him around, nothing else. I should just refuse to come at the first place. However, I should stop mocking him or he might catch me again. Myungsoo hyung suddenly sits down by the lake. Having no choice, I decide to just join and sit down next to him.

“Summer is coming. It must be great if we’ll be able to spend the whole summer together.” Myungsoo blurts out.

“Isn’t that we did for the past two years? I transferred here at the end of my middle school, and until know all we did during summer is spending time together. Don’t tell me it won’t be the same for this summer.”

“It won’t be the same. Joon and I will have to pursue our studies. University entrance is by the end of June, or early July.”

“Hell no! Where are you going?”

“Hell yes. The result will come out in two days. I’ll be lucky if we can just enter Seoul University. But my worst fear is to get into different university with Joonie. We’ve been together since middle school.”

“Don’t worry hyung. You’ll be together. Hyung, since you might leave us later, tell me, when will you confess your feeling for Krystal, huh?” I decide to just casually ask him this.

“W—what are you saying?” He flusters and confusedly staring at me.

“I knew it hyung. Don’t try to hide it from me. We’ve known each other since babies you said.” I .

“About that… she likes you. I don’t think I’ll let her know my real feeling.”

“But I don’t like her. Are you sure you’re not gonna regret this later? What about Jiyeon? You seem closer to her than Krystal.” I keep asking.

“I don’t know. Jiyeon is like my soul mate. Tell me who can resist such an adorable girl like her? But I just can’t love her more than just a friend. I’ve set my eyes on Krystal since the first time I saw her.” Myungsoo hyung genuinely answers.

“Honestly you deserve someone better than Krystal. You’re a nice guy hyung. I wish I were you.”

“Why would you wish you are me? There’s nothing special about me. Having a wealthy parents is not helping at all though.” He slightly laughs while answering me.

“Because Jiyeon likes you…” Of course I didn’t blurt out that, I’m just talking in my mind.

“Let’s go Sehun. We can’t miss dinner. Your mom’s dinner is the best!” Myungsoo hyung says while pulling me up with him. After that, we both head back to the villa together.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It’s 10.00 p.m. and Jiyeon is lazily coming out from the washroom after brushing her teeth before sleep. Her eyes are barely able to open, seriously feeling sleepy. She’s been busy helping Taehyung and her mom packing their stuffs because they’ll depart to Busan in three days. She starts getting back pain for doing so much heavy works since this morning. And finally, she’s able to get some rest after a busy day. Jiyeon carefully lays down on the bed and comfortably rests her back. She pulls the blanket and slowly closes her eyes, ready to sleep.

Ring ring!

Her phone suddenly rings right after she shut her eyes to sleep. Feeling very sleepy and lazy, Jiyeon grabs her handphone without even bother to look at the caller’s name, or even opening her eyes. She answers the call with a drowsy voice.

“Hmm… hello.”

“PARK JIYEON!!!”

Jiyeon can’t help but to fall into a great shock after the caller suddenly shouted at her on the phone. Her eyes automatically open up, surprised. She takes a glance on the screen to see who’s the caller, and she grits her teeth in anger to see Joon’s name displayed. Jiyeon places the phone back onto her ear and gets ready to scold Joon when he shouts again, sounds seriously excited.

“Jiyeon you gotta come down now! Myungsoo and I are waiting for you in front of your house right now.” He states.

“No! I’m going to sleep! Why are you guys bothering this late at night?!” She scolds.

“But this is really important. And it’s not that late yet you sleepyhead. Come down okay? Bye~~~” Hence, he hangs up the call.

Jiyeon ruffles her hair furiously before lazily steps down the bed. Her new pet dog Sehun gave wakes up too and starts circling around Jiyeon’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter