Twenty-Two

Dear Jiyeon,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TWENTY-TWO

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is preparing some breakfast for Sehun in the kitchen. Not knowing what to cook, she decided to make a simple mushroom soup for both of them. While she’s cutting the vegetables and the mushrooms into dices at the kitchen counter, Sehun suddenly appeared hugging her from behind. Jiyeon smiled to feel Sehun’s arms around her slender waist. She chuckled when Sehun’s breath tickled her ear.

“You smell good.”

Sehun whispered before his lips landed on the back of Jiyeon’s ear. She stopped chopping as her body shivers. Sehun’s lips trailed down her nape to the hickey he left last night. Jiyeon lost her sense for a second when Sehun her skin like last night, deepened the hickey. But she quickly nudged Sehun to stop him.

“Ah why?!” Sehun whined while pouting.

“Stop all this romance Sehun. Now, help me preheat the garlic bread in the microwave. Quickly, I’m hungry.”

“Okay you big-mouth.” Sehun complained while unwrapped his arms from Jiyeon’s body.

“What did you just call me?” Jiyeon glared, making Sehun desperately put on his sweetest smile.

“Beautiful?” He grinned.

“Liar! You just called me big-mouth!” Jiyeon then started pouting.

“Of course I didn’t mean it baby. You know how much I love that sweet lips of yours.” Sehun stated, putting on a naughty grin.

Within a second, a smile reappeared on Jiyeon’s face. Which girl won’t like it when her man praised her? They both then finished their breakfast that morning and right at that moment someone rang the bell. Jiyeon cutely ran to the front to get the door, which to her surprise Taehyung stood there with a very bright smile.

“Taehyung you’re here!” Jiyeon hugged her brother.

“You didn’t even reply my text last night. I thought you wouldn’t be happy seeing me coming back.” Taehyung joked while walking into the house.

“Oh, Taehyung welcome back! Even though I’m secretly hoping you wouldn’t be back so early.” Sehun muttered the last part.

“Sehun hyung! Where’s your top?! Why are you going around displaying that torso?!” Taehyung scolded and started covering Jiyeon’s eyes with his palm.

“It’s because your beloved sister took my top and wear it for herself.” Sehun smirked, teasing Taehyung.

Taehyung then looked at Jiyeon, noticing an oversized top on her, “Wait… what’s happening here? Noona don’t tell me you guys—”

“Throw away those dirty thoughts Tae Tae!” Jiyeon grabbed Taehyung’s cheeks and shut him up before he could blurt it out.

“Of course I know noona is not that kind of girl. But I still don’t trust this playboy hyung.”

“Come on Taehyung. Let’s move on from the past, and believe me I’m not a playboy anymore. Only your sister owns my whole heart now.” Sehun said, making Jiyeon chuckled, but Taehyung still jutted his lips, refused to believe him.

“You can leave now hyung, since I’m back, noona doesn’t need you anymore.” Taehyung stuck out his tongue to insult Sehun.

 

But Sehun just laughed to see his cuteness, same goes to Jiyeon. Sehun took out a plain blue shirt from his bag and put it on. He started packing all his stuffs into a bag while Taehyung and Jiyeon silently watching at the side. He then advanced towards Jiyeon and whispered something to her ear.

“The tee is yours now, because you look freaking y in that.”

Jiyeon giggled before she replied to him, “Thanks Sehun. Now go and be careful on your way.”

“He nodded before making his way towards Taehyung, “You know Taehyung, you should go camping often so I can stay here with Jiyeon.”

“Go away you nasty hyung!”

Taehyung scolded while shoving Sehun’s body to the door. Sehun naughtily smiled at Taehyung when Taehyung suddenly slammed the door right in front of his face. That surprised him of course. He heard Taehyung’s laugh coming from inside, probably having fun chasing him away. Jiyeon only shook her head to see how Taehyung let out an evil laugh after slamming the door in front of Sehun’s face. Her kid brother never grew up. And of course, she herself wouldn’t want him to grow up because she’s been used to that.

“So, how’s summer camp? You guys having fun?” Jiyeon started a conversation.

“Of course it’s fun noona, even though I believe it wasn’t as fun as your new romance with that hyung. Are you sure he isn’t a playboy anymore?”

“I hope so.”

“I see you’re not so sure to noona.”

“Yes I’m not so sure myself, but I can totally feel his genuine love.”

“I hope you’re right noona, since he’s your first boyfriend, I hope for the best. I’d love to have a handsome brother-in-law though.”

“Awwhh thank you for your support Taehyung. Just so you know, I love you sooo much!”

“Although it seems like you love Sehun hyung more now.” Taehyung pouted, pretending to sulk.

“No, I love you guys equally.” Jiyeon patted Taehyung’s head, assuring him.

“I believe in you. Please excuse me noona, I need rest. The camp is so tiring!” Taehyung then made his way to the stairs before he stopped, “And that hickey is too obvious noona. I guess you really have fun. Hahaha!”

 

Jiyeon quickly covered her neck with her hand when Taehyung pointed out where Sehun left a love mark. Her face flushed when Taehyung just left upstairs while laughing, having fun teasing his own sister.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hello Joonie oppa.” Jiyeon answered the call while she’s preparing breakfast for Taehyung that weekend.

“Good morning Jiyeon! Are you busy today?” Joon from the other line talked.

“Not really. Why oppa? Are you coming?”

“No, instead I want you to come here. I plan a small party for us. Hyomin will prepare lunch. You have to come okay?”

“Sure. So, everyone’s going?”

“Yeah, including Krystal. You’re okay with it right?”

“I don’t mind at all oppa.”

“Okay then. Myungsoo said he’s gonna fetch you at home. See you later!”

“Okay oppa. Bye~”

 

 

Right after she finished bathing, Jiyeon looked for something to wear and she found a long beige summer dress that Taehyung gave as her birthday present. After fully dressed up, she looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied. Just then, Taehyung flew in and he agape to see his sister in the dress. Taehyung applauded as if he saw a performance, causing Jiyeon to burst laughing. He then raised two thumbs up alongside a wide smile exposing all his teeth.

“What’s with your reaction Tae?” Jiyeon asked giggling.

“How not? I just saw a Goddess!” He exclaimed.

“Do I look pretty?” Jiyeon beamed.

“Are you kidding me? You’re the prettiest lady I’ve ever seen in my entire life. This is why it’s so hard for me to find a girlfriend.” Taehyung crossed his arms and put on an irritated face.

“What does that have to do with me? You’re too weird, that’s the legit reason.”

“Weird is a charm okay? The reason is that I got a perfect noona. I want a girlfriend that is better than you, but couldn’t find one. At this rate, I think I might have to stay single forever.” Taehyung then pouted.

“Nonsense!” Jiyeon flicked his forehead before ruffling his hair, “You’ll find one later.”

“I hope so! By the way noona, Myungsoo hyung is waiting for you downstairs. I forgot about him because of your Goddess appearance LOL.”

“What?! You should have said it earlier. We shouldn’t make him waiting like this.”

 

While blabbering, Jiyeon grabbed her handbag before running downstairs where Myungsoo is seen sitting on the couch alone, patiently waiting. Upon seeing Jiyeon, he stood up and shot a bright smile, but the smile faded as fast as it appeared. Jiyeon brightly greeted Myungsoo, and she noticed the smile that faded out.

“Why oppa?”

“Nothing. Let’s go. By the way, nice dress.”

“Taehyung gave me this. It’s pretty right? Let’s go oppa!”

The smile appeared again as Jiyeon dragged him outside. More like being relieved as Jiyeon didn’t treat him coldly as before. Once they rode the car, Myungsoo quickly drove to Joon’s apartment that is just 15 minutes away from there. Upon arriving, they both rushed to the apartment in which Joon welcome them with a big smile. Chunji and Krystal are seen chit-chatting in the living room while Hyomin is busy serving the foods on the dining table.

“Oh! Jiyeonnie! Myungie hyung!” Chunji said hugging Myungsoo and then Jiyeon.

“Hi unnie, oppa.” Krystal then greeted with a guilty smile.

“Hi, uhm, I’ll go and help Hyomin unnie.” Jiyeon replied and before she could go and help Hyomin, Joon suddenly blocked her and shoved her to the couch, forcing her to sit down.

“I’ll do it with Hyomin. You guys stay here and wait. By the way, where’s Sehun? He’s late!” Joon said blabbering.

“He must be quite busy at the café since it’s almost lunch time, especially when it’s weekend. He’ll arrive soon.” Myungsoo replied before settling himself next to Jiyeon.

“Unnie,” Krystal suddenly called, “I heard you and Sehun is now together. Sincerely, congratulation.” She added with a genuine smile.

“Yeah, thanks. Just hoping that everything will go well.” Jiyeon beamed.

“Oh! Guess that you guys were having much fun while Taehyung was gone, right?” Chunji commented alongside a naughty smile.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon knitted her brows.

“That hickey on your neck is quite obvious you know.” Chunji pointed out, and that is when everyone started paying attention on Jiyeon, obviously checking the mark on her neck. Jiyeon’s rosy cheeks appeared as she just remember about the hickey.

“Aigoo our Jiyeonnie is growing up now huh? Looks like Sehun is so eager to claim you.” Joon took turn to tease.

“I haven’t met Sehun yet. I want to see this lucky guy that get Jiyeon.” Hyomin suddenly joined in.

“Indeed, lucky.” Myungsoo muttered.

“Bro what’s wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter