[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N]

Chanyeol touched the snow ball that was accidentally thrown by some kids’ age same with him. He is surprised. He’s doe eyes started to sparkle, he wasn’t hurt. It’s Christmas day and here he is, strolling at the park. He doesn’t know what it means, he just know that he’s going to receive a gift later on.

He examined the snow ball that is now melted. It became water and it started to flow onto his hands. Now he is really energized, he started to grab a snow from the ground and begun to make a ball.

Minutes after, Chanyeol got bored so he left the snow balls forming a heart on the ground. He begins to walk but stops when he heard a sob from the Park’s swing.

“Why are you crying kid?” He asked to the boy whose age is same with him.

“Who are you calling kid, huh?” He found it cute. This cute little boy’s brows are wrinkled while his mouth pouting. His eyes are still glittering because of the tears that had just fallen out.

“Who do you think?” Chanyeol chuckled, this boy amuse him more than he expected to.

“But you’re a kid too…” The boy muttered in a very cute way. Chanyeol thought he found his wife.

“Why are you crying anyway?”

“My girlfriend broke up with me…”

“YOU WHAT?!” Chanyeol states in shock.

“My girlfriend—“

“YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?”

“I had.”

“But you’re just a kid like me.” Chanyeol said.

“That doesn’t mean I can’t love and be love though… But that doesn’t mean I can’t be hurt too… You might think that this love I have for her is a joke but I know it wasn’t. As a child, I tend to imagine things. But all of them include her. I never imagined of her leaving me.” The boy said feeling his heart, he knows he’s hurt and he knows that he loves her.

Chanyeol on the other hand didn’t expect for that. He understands the boy’s point and he could feel the he is really hurt. He doesn’t know what he should do to make him feel okay so he hugged him.

“My mother told me that this will ease the pain you’re feeling.”

“I am Park Chanyeol.”

“I’m Byun Baekhyun, your best friend.”

“We are?”

“We are not?”

“We are.” Chanyeol stated.

Then they became an official best friend.

 

 

 

 

They grew up together with their feelings.

Baekhyun started to love Chanyeol.

Chanyeol started to love Dara.

“Where are you going Yeol?”

“I have a date with my girl friend.”

“What about our plans?” Baekhyun sadly asked. He feels that he’d been an outcast when it comes to Dara and Chanyeol.

“We could do that some other time, not really important anyway. I’m going.”

Baekhyun knew. That the person who once healed him will be the one who’ll hurt him again.

 

He doesn’t do anything about it.