[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X]

Rumors spread out less than a week of their dating. They won’t tell anyone about their relationship, let them notice it, they thought but how would people avoid or ignore the issue if all they do is to publicize their relationship?

 It seems like they can’t let go of each other’s side. Along the cafeteria, in the crowded hallways, ongoing classes— you would see their hands intertwined, hugging, kissing, sweet talks and all.

Their group of friends scolded them because of their too much public display of affection but it didn’t help. Now, all of them are the topic of every student or even the outsiders. But it seems like the couple is used to it after all.

Park Chanyeol, Dara’s ex, is now dating Byun Baekhyun, a commoner.

Kim Jongin and Byun Baekhyun used to be lovers.

All of them are gay.

Third Party was the reason of Chanyeol and Dara’s breakup.

And the list goes on. Good thing is, they do know how to handle troubles like this.

“They should see this coming when Kai proposed to Kyungsoo. They reacted positively back then, why can’t they do the same?” Suho sighs, he has a good image to maintain and he is known as one of the smartest in the university but this issue is ruining it, him.

“We warned you to keep calm and to refrain yourselves from doing anything bad. But you didn’t ing listened.” Kris added.

“It is sometimes good to look at but most of the time, it would make you cringe. You’ve got all the time in the world, you ing live under the same roof, please.”

Chanyeol take a deep breath and give Baekhyun an assuring smile. “Sorry… We became too hype up that we forgot the important people around us… We’re ready, to be honest. We had a talk about this and we know that this would happen to us… We didn’t look at the big picture…”

“Both of you are causing too much stress. Those rumors will be forgotten anyway. We should at least thank them because now, we can show off our partners and do crazy things together without any fear of being caught.” Xiumin being the eldest have the feeling of being the neutral one. He’s quite sure of the feeling of both sides and he wants to lessen the tension between them.

“That’s exactly my thoughts! Too many students were touching my Luhan and all I can do is nothing. News flash, NOTHING.” Sehun retorted back as he possessively hugs Luhan.

“But not everyone likes gay people…”

“Not everyone matters.” Tao, rolling his eyes, replied back to Lay.

“Baekhyun’s on his fifth stage of pregnancy, right? How were the twins?”

“We had visited Dr. Kang a week ago, the twins are doing well and they’re starting to move. Last week, I’d felt a kick on the left side of my tummy— must be Yeol’s traits.” Baekhyun happily delivered the good news, lightening the mood in the room.

“Funny how they’re not noticing the big bump on your tummy.” Chen amusingly said.

“It’s because he’s gaining weight too.” Chanyeol responded as he caresses his husband’s belly.

“Post a picture! It would make them more ridiculous!” Chen suggested. He asked for Chanyeol’s phone and the latter gives it to him.

“Baekhyun lift up your shirt and Chanyeol, kneel down and hug your husband’s tummy.” Luhan excitedly commanded as the couple did what is told.

But as Chen prepares the camera, Baekhyun holds Chanyeol’s hands as he brightly smiles to him while Chanyeol planted a kiss on Baekhyun’s tummy with his eyes closed.

“Damn. Luhan was a terrible director.” Chen mockingly said, making them laugh.

“ you Chen.”

They all look at the picture and the room’s suddenly filled with “aaw”. Both of them looked so in love and genuinely happy.

“I posted it already.” Chanyeol said.

“HAHAHAHA, the idiots have been fed!”

It’s the first day of the week and here they are, having a good laugh in the Oh’s instead of working out on their school works.

“I don’t want to attend school tomorrow…” Suho confessed, still pressured.

“You should! We would witness their reactions tomorrow!” Chen, being the energized one, said, forcing Suho.

“Be sure to be ready of what might happen… Baek, you know you shouldn’t be stressed.”

“They might plan something stupid. Be ready for that.” Kai’s partner, Kyungsoo, added.

“I’ll always be on his side.”

You should be, Park Chanyeol.” Kai warned.

The day had ended and the moon made its appearance. It was shining brightly, giving light in the darkness together with the stars.

“Don’t open your sns accounts.”

They are currently lying in the bed, having their own time together, again and again and again.

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“Baek, I… You know what’s happening, right? I don’t want to hurt you…” Chanyeol made a promise to him— to never hurt him but it looks like he is bound to make him suffer.

“Yeol, you’re not hurting me. I know you won’t. I trust you.” Baekhyun looked up to his husband and smiled to him.

“I don’t want you to be hurt. I don’t want you to be eaten by this ed up society.” With his right arm over his shoulder, he used it to pull Baekhyun towards him.

“But I thought we’re ready for this. What matter is our relationship… Our family. We won’t be broken just because of that.”

“I didn’t say we will be, I just don’t want you to be stress. And stop thinking that a certain something would broke us, it would never happen.”

“Life’s very complicated everytime we’re together…”

“I like complicated Yeol.”

Darkness started to eat them but they’re not bothered for there are stars twinkling, giving light to the place.

 

As the sun shines brightly and give rays of light, as the people started rushing out, afraid of being caught by the traffic, as the shops change their signage, as another day had started— On the bed, Chanyeol and Baekhyun don’t care about time.

“For once, I want people to enjoy time. I want them to live their lives on how they want it to be. I want them to be their own boss.”

“Why so sudden, Park?”

“Are you mocking my thoughts, midget?”

“Kai texted me, told me that our teacher attended a meeting. They’ll probably be at school by 10:00.” Baekhyun said, diverging onto a new topic which made Chanyeol kinda sad.

“Baek?”

“Hmmm.” Baekhyun responded as he looks in to his phone.

 “What do you think of Kai?” It seems like jealousy is coming in to Chanyeol’s system. He tried to control it but as he think of it, Kai and Baekhyun looks good together.

“Kai… Kai wouldn’t leave you until the problem is solved. He would always be there for you. He’s full of wisdom and I’m beyond lucky to know some of them. He would cheer you up but he would be mad at your wrong actions. He would stay by your side but he won’t tolerate your stupidity. Kai is both soft and hard. Kyungsoo is very much lucky to have him in his life.” Baekhyun stated. He became deep in thoughts for he take Chanyeol’s question seriously.

But, it didn’t help Chanyeol.

“But you’re the luckiest right? You have me.” Chanyeol awkwardly said.

“You’re being silly.”

It breaks Chanyeol’s heart.

But, he is a masochist.

“If you’ll meet Jongin in other life and he started courting you, would you say yes?”

“Where are you?” Baekhyun confusedly asked.

“I didn’t exist in that world.”

“Maybe. Maybe I’ll say yes.”

It breaks him even more.

They took a nap after having some random talk. Baekhyun, hugs his husband, clueless that he had just broke a part of him. Chanyeol on the other hand, hugs him back, afraid that he would wake up with no one by his side.

They soon started preparing theirselves and left the house.

The way to their school went smooth. No one talked. It was the first time— they weren’t into each other and it bothers Chanyeol.

He guided Baekhyun as he walks out from the car, trying to forget what happened a while ago. He’s seeing Kai and he doesn’t want to mess things up.

“MAN! You should’ve come earlier! It was hot and amusing!”

“Chen, don’t greet them with bad news.” His boyfriend said.

“I just got too excited.” He pouted his lips as he back hugs his boyfriend, trying to act cute.

“You’re always excited Chen. Good morning to the both of you, we’re leaving. Bye.”

“He wasn’t in the mood.”

“And so am I, I wish you knew.” Chanyeol thought.

Chanyeol then realized that they still don’t know each other. They still don’t know each other’s breathing. And he was determined enough to know Baekhyun more.

Park Chanyeol impregnated Byun Baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun is Fertile

Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are MARRIED

They walked in to the bulletin board and those are what they noticed. There are tons of rumors written but those were written in big and bold letters placed in the center, making it noticeable.

Out of all the students present, Chanyeol saw a girl running with tears. He immediately became concerned and thought that he should at least approach her.

“Baek, I’ll talk to Dara.” Chanyeol said.

“I trust you.” Was all Baekhyun could say.

Chanyeol began running in the crowded hallway. Students started looking at him furiously as he bump on to them.

Panting, Chanyeol reached her out in a room. Dara saw him, Chanyeol looked at her eyes, it was full of pain. Pain he didn’t intended to give.

“Da…” He started out.

“I don’t need your pity, Yeol.”

“Go back to Baekhyun. Don’t make this hard for us. Just ing leave. I might be hurting today, tomorrow or maybe next year but this will soon heal. I will heal myself. I don’t need you.” Dara bitterly said.

“Don’t hate me…” Chanyeol kneel down and beg.

He doesn’t want to live his life with full of hates, of pain. He doesn’t want to see Dara like this. He wants to help her. Help her move on.

“I love you. Do you know that Yeol? You’re making it hard for me; please don’t make me suffer anymore… I want to be happy. I want to find my own happiness baby…”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Yeol, do you love him?” This would hurt her but she can bear them all.

“I do.”

“Tell me how much you love him…”

“Da, I don’t think this is love. What we had, I don’t it is love. This is different; I never feel this before… Baekhyun, I want to spend my life, my future with him. I love him. My life would be dull without—“

“Stop.” Seems like she can’t, at all.

“I’m sorry…”

“Do you still love me?”

“It would never be gone…” Chanyeol said.

“But it’s him I want to be with.” He added.

 

 

“Baek?”  

“Tae…” Baekhyun called out.

“Where’s Chanyeol?”  

Baekhyun sighs as he let the breeze touch his face. All this rumors are stressing him out but Taeyeon is a beauty.

Baekhyun calmed as soon as Taeyeon showed up.

“He’s talking to Dara.”

“And you let him?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m not stupid. She’s hurting, Chanyeol would apologize. The end.”  He trusts Chanyeol. The girl is hurting and he shouldn’t be selfish not to let Chanyeol talk to her.

“Will you comfort me too?”

“Move on.” Baekhyun plainly said.

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun looked at her, wait for her to continue what she means. Taeyeon let out a deep breath, holds Baekhyun’s hands and sincerely look at his eyes as she confess her plan.

“Baek, date me. We won’t tell anyone, just please give me a chance. If it didn’t work out, we’ll have our break up. I’m begging you; please do give me a chance. I know you still love me… I know, I can feel it… Please.”

“I just can’t move on because I know I still have a chance. I don’t ing care if everyone would hate me… I don’t even care if this would ruin your relationship with Chanyeol…”

“I’m pregnant. I love him.”

“Look at me Baek… Do you still love me?”

Baekhyun directly looked at her pleading eyes. It was hard to say no… Not because he pity Taeyeon but because he does. Baekhyun still loves her.

“I love you…” He confessed out, he didn’t dreamt to be like this, to be in this situation. But, his heart tells that he still loves her and that he wants to be with her too…

Complicated but it seems like Baekhyun likes to make things that way. He’s unsure of what will happen in the future, if this would ruin their relationship but this is what he wants.

“If it didn’t work out—“

Baekhyun passionately kiss her.

All of the promises made with Chanyeol was forgotten.

All of the sacrifices made to be with Chanyeol was forgotten.

All of the sufferings he felt with Chanyeol was forgotten.

And just like them,

Chanyeol was forgotten.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Baek… Thank you.”