[C H A P T E R F I F T H T E E N]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R F I F T H T E E N]

“Kyungie ordered me to eat with them today~” Baekhyun smiled at the word ‘Kyungie’. The couple has been sweeter to each other but not enough to make the students think something.

 

He doesn’t want to be envious to them but can’t help it… He just wants a relationship like that too. A relationship that is sailing… that is working. A relationship that is true. He and Chanyeol are nothing…

 

Sometimes he just wished that they’ve never married each other. He is missing those times that Chanyeol is talking to him. He misses his laughs, his smiles because of him. He misses their friendship.

 

“Okay.” He said while smiling.

 

“The both of you… What were you up to?” Luhan asked them curiously.

 

Baekhyun smiled when he saw Kyungsoo blushed. ‘Oh my God he is blushing.’ He thought. Kai chuckle maybe he saw Kyungsoo’s reaction too.

 

‘That’s once in a blue moon! It’s very rare to see our baby Soo do that. Wait. Baby Soo? Hahaha.’ Baekhyun said to his self.

 

“And now you’re smiling like .” He added. Oh, they forgot about Luhan’s question.

 

“You’ll know it soon.” Baekhyun said and winked at him.

 

He doesn’t want to be sad today. He is tired of Chanyeol’s attitude. But, he knows to his self that it is just temporary.

 

“You should always smile Baek. It suits you.” Luhan replied. Baekhyun gives him an awkward smile and turned away with his face blushing.

 

“HE IS BLUSHING. HAHAHA.”  Luhan laughs as he says that. Baekhyun could not help it but to feel embarrassed. He feels awkward in being the center of attraction.

 

Baekhyun checked Chanyeol, he is concern. How could he not? He saw Chanyeol eating silently beside Dara. He stares at Chanyeol for some minutes and was shocked when Chanyeol looked at his direction.

He turned to his left so Chanyeol would not see him blush. Baekhyun faced left (no one is in his left side.) and covered his face. He could not help it but smile. That simple scene made him that way.

 

“What are you doing?” Kai asked him. Baekhyun calm his self and went back to his normal position.

 

“Don’t mind me.” He again looks at Chanyeol and saw him shaking his head—while smiling.

 

Baekhyun let out a big gasped. ‘CHANYEOL IS SMILING. IS THAT BECAUSE OF ME?’ He taught.

 

“I know something is happening here, Byun.” Kai looked at him and their friends also look at him.

 

“I told you not to mind me! Now the attention is on me again.” Baekhyun said in an angry but cute way. He ended the sentence with a pout and it’s just so cute that the members want to punch a wall to regain their manliness.

 

“BAEKHYUN WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY? WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CUTE?” Tao asked him.

 

“I ate a bacon and egg this morning.” Baekhyun said cutely. He just wants to tease Tao.

 

“Oh so that’s why you’re acting like that…” Chen said playfully.

 

“Huh?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“You ate yourself. Bacon is close to Baekhyun. You have a bright personality. You ate Chanyeol. Egg more like Eggyeol. Chanyeol is known as the Happiness delight and that’s why you’re kinda hyper today.” Baekhyun blushed at the statement. He never thinks that way!

 

“BREAKFAST COUPLE~” Lay teased.

 

“But they are not a couple, right?”

 

The table suddenly became quiet. Dara did not know, they almost forgot.

 

“Yes. They are not.” Kris replied. ‘They are married.’ He wants to add.

 

+++++++++++

[Two Weeks after.]

 

Baekhyun woke up because he feels that something is coming out. He immediately ran to his bathroom so he would not dirty his bed. Baekhyun held the edges of the sink and do his business.  

 

He found it strange but didn’t take it seriously. He thinks that it is just because of what he ate last night.

 

He fixed his self and he doesn’t know but he still wants to sleep even though he had a complete hour of sleep. Again, he did not mind it at all.

 

He made is to their school and lazily walked to his locker and get his things. It took him another ten minutes to finally make it to his room. He stops many times and yawns. He just feels so tired today even though he is sure that he ate breakfast and had enough sleep. 

 

He slowly enters the room with his head down and eyes closed. Not sure how he did it but he reach his chair without bumping to someone.

 

“Did you sleep yesterday?” He only nods at Kai’s question. He is too lazy to give him a sentence.

 

Thirty Minutes had passed and Baekhyun is also sleeping for the past thirty minutes. No one could notice it because his place is not noticeable—wrong timing, his teacher roam around the room.

 

“Mr. Byun what did I just say a while ago?” All of the attentions were turned to Baekhyun. The teacher waited for his answer but got nothing.

 

Kai patted Baekhyun’s shoulder many times so Baekhyun would wake up. It took him another five minutes before Baekhyun slowly open his eyes and yawn.

 

“Mr. Byun if you will just sleep in my class you are free to leave.”

 

The whole class was shocked when Baekhyun slowly stood up and left.  The teacher was speechless but managed to continue his teaching after seconds.

 

+++++++++++

 

Lunch came and Baekhyun is still not on the table. He is gone for about four hours. He missed four subjects in his class.

 

“Would someone please find Baekhyun and bring him here? I’m worried.” Luhan requested. The whole group agreed (Chanyeol shows no emotion though.) because they are all worried too.

 

Kai was about to stand up when Baekhyun entered the Cafeteria—again, walking slowly with his head down and eyes about to close.

 

“Guide him.” Kyungsoo told Kai with worry.

 

Kai stood up and approached Baekhyun to guide him.

 

They’ve made it to the table and sat down. But Baekhyun put his arms to the table and lay his head down.

 

Lay who is in front of Baekhyun shook Baekhyun’s arm to wake him up. Baekhyun face him and yawned.

 

“Did you sleep yesterday?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Yeah.” Baekhyun lazily answered.

 

“Where did you go?” Tao asked.

“And what did you do.” Luhan added.

 

“Clinic. Slept.” Baekhyun answered. After some minutes he stood up to buy some food.

 

“What is wrong with him?” Kyungsoo asked. It may not sound like it but he is indirectly asking Chanyeol. Kyungsoo thinks that he should know it since they are living together.

 

But what do you expect from Chanyeol? He is too numb to think that the question is for him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes because he got nothing. He decided to make it pass and just continue to eat.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand have a hard time in what should he buy. He wants something but can’t point it out. He looked at the different dished that is showed so he would know what he is craving for. Unfortunately, there is no pleasing in his eyes.

 

He ended up buying a chocolate milk drink and a sandwich.

“That’s all you have for lunch?” Suho asked kinda shock.

 

“Uhmm yeah.”

 

Baekhyun tried to finish the sandwich but for him it tasted weird and that is not the food that he craves for. So he just put the sandwich in the table and drinks his chocolate milk but even his drink is not filling his craving needs.

 

“You’re full already?” He is not but he just doesn’t want to eat anymore.

 

“Yeah…” Baekhyun answered Chen.

 

“You’re acting weird today.” Chen added. Baekhyun wants to agree but just too tired to nod so he just ignored it.

 

Lunch has ended and a new subject will start but Baekhyun went to the clinic again so he could sleep again. The members do not object because it looks like that Baekhyun really needs to sleep.

 

“Do you know the reason?” Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. Now is his only chance to ask because Dara is not with Chanyeol at this moment.

 

Chanyeol shook his head because he really doesn’t know. Kyungsoo tries to understand Chanyeol because he thinks that Chanyeol is so stupid for not knowing the reason.

 

++++++

 

Classes have ended but for Kai and Baekhyun it is not because they have to practice for their dance. But Baekhyun did not attend any single class today. But still, Kai walks the way to the Clinic.

 

Kai entered the quiet clinic and find Baekhyun. He then saw Baekhyun sleeping peacefully. He does not want to wake him up but he had to.

 

“Baek wake up…” Kai did say that many times and finally, Baek woke up.

 

“We have a practice.” Baekhyun just nodded and fixed his self. He follows Kai to the dance practice room.

 

They have started but Kai could not help it but notice Baekhyun who is dancing with no energy at all.

“Are you still tired?” Kai asked. Baekhyun himself could not believe it too. He is still tired even though he almost sleeps in the whole day.

 

Kai had decided to end their practice today and just continue them tomorrow. They both bid goodbye to each other and go home.

 

When Baekhyun reached their house he saw Chanyeol standing more like waiting for him.

 

“What is wrong with you?” Chanyeol plainly asked.

 

“Believe me. I don’t know too.”

 

++++++++++