[C H A P T E R F O U R]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

 

 

[C H A P T E R F O U R]

I woke up alone in his bed. Maybe he already left.

I went down to our kitchen to eat breakfast and to my surprise there our pancakes and eggs in our table. 

I smiled as I get the sticky note.

‘Eat. Try your best not to be late.’

That simple sentence made me blushed. And I think it made my day too.

I want to share this to Kai.

Eating alone is not that boring if the one you love cooks food for you.

I made my way to School and guess what I’m not late. I smiled at every person that I saw and glad that others do smiled back.

“Someone is in a good mood~” Kai teases.

“Good morning to you.” I ignored what he says and greeted him while smiling.

“Tell me about it after lunch okay?”

For the first time in history I listened to all of my teachers. Chanyeol’s happy virus affected me.

“So, when will you start?”

He asked while eating.

I told him what happened not forgetting any single detail. And now he is grinning at me.

“Why?”

“How does it feel to kiss someone you love?” He asked.

“Heaven.”

“Approach him.” He commanded.

“He’ll ignore me.”

“How could you be so sure?”

“Maybe not now, need to eat some confidence first. So, is Kyungsoo mad at me?” I asked, diverting the spotlight in to him.

“At first he is. But I managed to explain everything to him. Your husband’s friends knew your marriage after all!”

“What did you say?” I asked him, I think I’m hearing it wrong.

“Don’t make me repeat what I say.”

Oh. Fudge.

=======