[C H A P T E R S E V E N]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R S E V E N]

I never tried to talk to Chanyeol. It’s been two days after that mini incident and I don’t attend classes too. I’m just here in our house doing some not-so-important-things. Well, it’s given that we’re not talking to each other. What I mean is I never tried to make conversations to him again.

Yes it’s normal for him not to notice me but why do I feel that his coldness towards me increase?

Kai’s words hit me and I never forgot what he says:

“Why don’t you ask yourself? Why would you ever think that?” 

After he said that, I runaway and cried because I really don’t know what should I answer to him.

Why would I ever think that?

Maybe because I’m afraid that Chanyeol will be mad at me again.

Or maybe I should not do that… I should not tell to them that I’m Chanyeol’s husband without his permission.

I came back to my reflexes when I heard the front door opened. He’s already here…

“Have you eaten already?” I asked him… It’s already 9:48 evening when he came. I know that he had already eaten outside with his friends I just want to talk to him again.

I got no answer so I followed him in his room. Hoping that I could say sorry…

“What are you doing here?” His voice is so cold but I don’t give a damn. He talked to me again and I missed his voice.

“I just want to say sorry.”

“Apology accepted, now get out. I’m tired. I have no time for you.”

“Well, I do have time for you. Kai told me that your friends already know that we’re married so, when they asked me I said ‘yes it is me’. But, I don’t that they only knew that you’re married but does not know who you married. I’m really sorry. Please don’t be mad at m—”

“Where did Kai took you when you two left?”

“At the rooftop…”

“What did you do there?” Why are you asking? Do you care to me?

“Nothing’s important really.” I said not looking at him. I don’t want to tell him that I cried for him again.

“Then tell me, if nothing is important then why don’t you tell me?”

“Are you mad at me?”

“Don’t answer my question with another question!” He said sounding piss off.

“Then I guess you’ll not get the answer that you want.” I said while walking to his door.

“Kind of, well, not at all.”

“We went to our room.” As I have said I don’t want to tell him that I cried for him again.

“That’s it?”

“That’s it.”

I went back to my room and dialed Kai’s number… I badly need to talk to someone right now and Kai is the only choice.

“What do you need?” Kai’s not the one who answered it but Kyungsoo. He does not sound so please at all and I think if he has a chance to end the phone call he’ll do it.

“Good evening… I need Kai… Well if you don’t want to I’m fine with it… You two may be busy and I don’t want to ruin it.”

“You have me.”

“Oh, thank you… I’m really having this hard time because—wait what?” What does he mean by that? And I’m so idiot; I nearly tell him my problems about Chanyeol.

“Please continue, time is running.”

“I ahm… I’m not sure about this but you see I want to say sorry to Kai for running away when he said those things to me…  It’s not bad, actually his words is confusing and—”

“Attend classes tomorrow, talk to him and say sorry to him personally. I’m hanging up. Bye.”

What exactly just happened?

-----