[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T W O]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T W O]

“Baek?” Baekhyun remained focused on what’s the teacher is saying. Finals are coming soon and he doesn’t want to chase his grades at the end just because he bit the distraction being thrown.

“Baek!”

‘Could it be…? Yeol?’ That deep husky voice is attracting and it is magnetizing him even if he doesn’t want to look back, he did.

“What?” He mouthed back to Chanyeol; he is sitting on the front row and if he blurted out a noise, their teacher will caught him.

Chanyeol didn’t responded but turned away and from Baekhyun’s view, it looks like Chanyeol’s getting something in his bag.

A marker and scratch paper was taken by Chanyeol from his bag. He stoops his face down and started to write on the paper.

Baekhyun on the other hand keeps taking a quick look on his teacher who is currently writing something on the board but patiently waits for Chanyeol.

“Ssst.” He heard.

Chanyeol raise the paper, covering his face. Baekhyun couldn’t read the words properly as the sheet is wrinkled.

After a moment of squinting his eyes, he finally understands.

“Will you grant this man a request, majesty? It will make his day happy. Please go home right after our class is done.”

Being flustered at the amusing message, Baekhyun absentmindedly nodded his head and smiled when Chanyeol mouthed thank you.

He doesn’t have a clue on what’s the occasion but put it aside anyway.

“Hey Yeol, today’s the day. Have you set the things already?” Suho whispered while glimpsing at their teacher, not wanting to get caught.

“Everything is set. I already asked Baekhyun and he said yes.”

“Don’t mess this up man!” Chen murmured, entering their conversation. He hits Chanyeol on his back two times and shook his shoulder as he asked.

“I won’t. Say that to yourself young man.”

Christmas break had ended; the lovely spirit that it brings made the people have a fresh start, a new beginning. The decorations putted were now removed and now, they just have to deal with the snows and cold weather.

It’s now on the third week of January. The gifts given to each other can be seen that’s being hold, wear, use and all. It’s a new year and the past should be forgotten for you to completely have a new start.

But how will Baekhyun deal with that?

He can’t just forget the past. That made him who he is now and that will be his guide in the future. So, how could Baekhyun forget the past?

He can’t just forget all those heartaches and tears.

He can’t just forget those blessings.

He can’t just forget Park Chanyeol.

Christmas has a warm feeling yet the weather is cold, just like them. Chanyeol continuously take cares of him sincerely but he felt cold. He thought the weather is cold but it is him. It is him who is giving Chanyeol the cold treatment that was once given to him.

He is being showered with love by the man of his life that he once thirsts for. But why is he still thirsty?

It’s just not enough.

Chanyeol’s effort didn’t go unnoticed by him. Chanyeol always cooks for him, he eats it because he still remembers the feeling of being rejected and ignored.

He can see it all but he can’t appreciate them.

He was not appreciated back then maybe that’s why he can’t appreciate. He was not love back them maybe that’s why he’s doing this.

A revenge? No.

Baekhyun is just careful. He started building a one big wall from him and if Chanyeol breaks that maybe they can be finally one. A test? Maybe.

But not revenge. If he did something to hurt Chanyeol, he’s not intending to hurt him. He’s just protecting his self.

He needs to be a better him first, he needs to fix his relationship with his self first before he make a commitment with someone.

“So Byun, after class?” Kai made him back to his senses.

“You’re deep in your thoughts… What’s up?”

“Do you know that line from the movie?” He asks ignoring his best friend’s questions.

“From what movie?”

“Modern family.”

“Haven’t watch of it. Tell me the line.”

“There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists, well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.”

“We can be both dreamers and realists at the same time. I might not be dreaming a while ago but you made me back to this world. You made me realize that I should take a break from the negatives and let myself be happy even just this day… So yeah after class it is.”

Baekhyun just realized that he’s been thinking of those ever since and he needs a break from it. He needs to take a break from Park Chanyeol even just for a day or maybe hours. He shouldn’t be over thinking things… Maybe he should just face the playful reality. Maybe he should just let go of the past instead of holding it in. Maybe he should just give Chanyeol the chance he’s been asking.

Maybe… but his mind is full of “what ifs.” Nevertheless, Chanyeol’s mind is full of “if onlys.”

“Baekhyun… There’s something wrong, right? I’m not forcing you to tell it to me…  I am not your diary. I don’t want to tell you that it is going to be okay soon because I’m not sure if it is… but I know that you can do it and you can surpass all those pains. I’m sure with that. And if you need me, I’m just here. If not, then I’ll come near you.” Kai being the best friend did his part.

 He thought he’s not good in comforting someone but those words might not be what Baekhyun needed to hear but it comforts him. It assured him that someone’s gonna be there whatever path he takes.

“Kai you know, Kyungsoo’s blessed to have you as his boyfriend but I am blessed to because you’re my best buddy.”

Baekhyun doesn’t want to say best friend. He had one best friend and it is gonna be one exact person till the end, Park Chanyeol.

“I am blessed to have you as my best bud too!”

They both headed to the cafeteria being filled with thoughts. Baekhyun has been over thinking things that he’s forgetting the real deals.

“So, I’ll not inform Jongin about this?” Right after their small bond in Jongdae’s house, Chanyeol called all of them except Baekhyun whereas Kai didn’t make it for his parents told him to stay for New Year.

They planned for the whole thing, Chanyeol asked for ideas because he wants this to be different and special. He asked for their time and effort because he can’t make it all by his self.

They agreed and now that it is happening, Kyungsoo doubts if he should tell it to Kai and give him a responsibility because Chanyeol was the one who appointed them on what they should do. He’s not leading this.

“No. Someone should accompany Baekhyun so he wouldn’t pry in our plan.” Tao retaliated back as they need to be extra careful to see their desired outcome.

“No Nini for this day, I guess…” Kyungsoo lethargically notes to his self just to help Chanyeol. He hopes that this would be successful because he already sacrificed his own happiness for this.

He’s definitely not jealous of Baekhyun. He’s just curious. Curious of what would they do in their own time.

When Kai and Baekhyun entered the place, they saw their friends being closed to each other while discussing some issue that they obviously don’t have a clue about.

“Had you rendezvoused without us? I feel betrayed.”

“Greetings!” Luhan blurted out giving them a signal to stop what they are doing. In a flash, the plan for later is changed to something irrelevant to what’s really happening.

“You all seemed having an important talk before we came… Let us know about it too…” Kai keeps on demanding to know it but Kyungsoo ‘sshh’ him up so he ended up sulking in the corner.

Taeyeon is not sitting with them and that’s more than enough for Baekhyun to have a peaceful lunch.

He was going to buy his food when Chanyeol hands him a lunch box and ordered him to eat it. Baekhyun don’t want to waste the food because it has an appetizing aroma. Every dish that Chanyeol cooks is delicious.

“Thank you but you don’t have to do this…” He opened the box and was greeted with a meal formed to panda with a flower on its hand.

He’s clueless on how Chanyeol made this or he’s actually the one who made it but it’s going to be eaten anyway.

“BAEKHYUNNIE EAT WELL!!!”

Or maybe he can’t have a peaceful lunch at all… He coughed as he chokes on his food because a loud girl’s voice roams all over the place. Taeyeon just gave them a reason to have longer chitchats.

Baekhyun glanced at her. He’s not sending her some death threats but a confused look.  Taeyeon popped out of nowhere and now she’s acting strange towards him. Baekhyun’ positive that she heard all those rumors that turned to be facts so what exactly is she doing? They would just hate him more. More stress it is.

“That girl’s into you, I swear.” The way she acts made Luhan thinks that she’s into him so he blurted it out while raising his both hands; his mouth is full of food so he’s trying not to spill anything.

 “Finish your food first. Why are you such a baby?” Sehun took his hanky out from his pocket and began on wiping Luhan’s messy face.

“I am your baby~”

“Are you sure that—“

“Yes. I just met her that day.” Baekhyun comfortably answered but if you’ll observe him you would see that he’s tensed.

“That’s not what I’m going to ask.” Kyungsoo bluntly answered and continued to eat his lunch. He was going to ask him if he was telling the truth when he said that they’ve just met because it looks like not.

Baekhyun chose to ignore what Kyungsoo said. He had already finished his food and it doesn’t tastes bad as expected. It filled his hunger but he’s still hungry…

Not enough…

Chanyeol examines Taeyeon and counts the times she steal a look on Baekhyun. He looks at his fingers and was surprised to see that all of his fingers are raised already.

“It’s been twelve times…”

Baekhyun looked at where the deep voice came from and saw Chanyeol cutely counting on his fingers with a pout on his face; he seems frustrated by the numbers. Baekhyun unexpectedly let out a giggle and when Chanyeol met his glaze, he looked away.

They both blush at the sudden interaction, Chanyeol immediately started a topic with Kris and Lay while stopping his self from smiling and peeking at Baekhyun.

“I saaaaaaw thaaaaaat~”

“Keep on acting innocent but I won’t let it pass~”

“What happened?” His boyfriend, Xiumin interestedly asked his bubbly Chen.

“Baekhyun’s pregnant with twins already and they still act innocent and pure. How cute~”

“Shut up or I will make you.” Baekhyun ordered while giving Chen a serious glare. Chen immediately stops celebrating and buried his face onto Xiumin’s neck. It disappointed Chanyeol, he was expecting him to be shy and happy like him but Baekhyun’s still giving him a cold treatment.

Chanyeol sighed.

They went back on their respective class and Chanyeol can’t help it but worry. Everything is ready. He, himself is ready. But is Baekhyun is? He wonders if he’ll come… but then he said yes.

And he trust Baekhyun’s words. He trusts Baekhyun more than anyone from this world.

“Chanyeol did your parents know about these?” Suho asked.

“No.”

“No?”

No because they thought that we are already having a peaceful life together…

Classes ended, Chanyeol waited for his friends to come in his car. They are heading to their house to retouch everything and to make a final set up.

“Byuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun~” Kai cutely greeted.

“Shall we go now?” Baekhyun asked, ignoring Kai’s cuteness. He once fell on this and it didn’t end up good. He’s not doing that again.

“Yeeeees. I think it’s been ages since we had our own time together…”

“Well, we have all the time now.” It may come up plain but Baekhyun’s eyes are sparkling just as Kai. He’s anticipating this. It’s been a long time since he had that carefree feeling.

They happily walked the way to the bubble tea shop nearby; they chose to walk so they could spend more time together. Tons of topics had been discussed not minding if it affects them or not. If they think of a new issue then they’ll talk about it.

They are coping up with each other.

Baekhyun was the one who picked a table; he chose the one that’s in the very corner of the restaurant— very unnoticeable.

 “I had a hard time finding our table! I just have to ask the flavor you want… You’re pregnant and it might change so I need an assurance.” Baekhyun can’t obviously handle his emotions because of his pregnancy a reason for Kai t complain.

“Surprise me.”

“That won’t work at me. The cashier’s waiting for me.” It’s true. Kai already ordered for his self but then got stuck when he’s taking his friend’s order. Many people are waiting behind him yet he still told to the cashier to hold his order for he needs to ask his friend something.

“I’ll drink anything you buy.” Kai heard the protesting customers on the cashier so he takes his leave, instantly.

“What’s your order sir?” It’s obvious that the girl is just trying to be calm, Kai gave him an apologizing look and politely said, “One order of Taro and Coffee crumble, large and two slices of Oreo cheesecake.”

“Would that be all sir?”

“Yes. Thank you and I’m so sorry…” He paid for all the expenses and move out to another counter to wait for his order.

“I’m surprised you’re still alive.” Baekhyun said while laughing when he saw Kai walking towards their table with their orders.

“Is that how you say Thank you?” Kai asked sounding annoyed.

“Thank you Master Kim Jongin. Please fill the hunger in me and hand me my food.” Baekhyun sarcastically answered. Kai only rolled his eyes and carefully place the tray in their table.

“What did you got me?”

“I already told you that you can’t have coffee, right?” Kai answered still annoyed of Baekhyun. Although he’s not really annoyed, he’s just humiliated.

Baekhyun gets the Taro Bubble tea and sips at it. This will be his first time drinking it so he’s not sure if it’s delicious or not. But he trusts Kai.

“It’s good.”

“It should be~”

“Kai?” Baekhyun called Kai who’s busy texting someone on his phone and he is certain that it is Kyungsoo.

“Hmmmm?”

“How did you and Kyungsoo keep your relationship alive? It’s been a year and a half, I think… Some couples lose interests for each other as time goes by… When they started seeing the sides of each other and all, they would start to fight countless times and the treatment would be different…” Maybe he won’t take a break at all because he just let his curiosity win. He’s not sure of why he asked but he’s hoping that it would help him… them.

Kai placed back his phone on the table and seriously look at Baekhyun who’s waiting an answer. He faked a cough and started to speak. “I don’t know if you already know the answer and you just need me to remind you or you’re really clueless.” 

“Before I courted Kyungsoo, I’m complete. Nothing is missing. My pieces are placed where they should be at.” Kai thought Baekhyun understands his logic but then the latter gave him a confused look so he continued speaking.

“I have no problem with myself. I wasn’t fighting a hard battle with myself. I love myself. Baek before you give someone your love, shower yourself first. Love yourself first before others. Fix yourself first so it wouldn’t be hard for you to give love.”

Kai made sure that it would Baekhyun. His friend might not be telling him what’s going on but he’s not blind. He’s not stupid. He knows that Baekhyun’s having a hard time on trusting his self. He knows that Baekhyun is facing a battle with his self. And Kai successfully did. It hits Baekhyun. 

“But… what if I’m complete before but then he ruined me?” It is true. Baekhyun was complete before the marriage. Chanyeol was the one who broke him. Chanyeol’s the reason why his pieces are missing.

“Maybe Chanyeol—“

“I’m not talking about him, Kai.”

“Yeah the dog can fly, can you believe that?” Kai replied with full of sarcasm. Baekhyun looked down, guilty.

“It’s because Chanyeol is broken before both of you became one. The reason why he broke you is because he is trying to steal your pieces so he could be complete. He’s trying to fix his self by ruining someone and I guess that’s what you are doing too. Now that he’s finally complete, do you noticed it? He started showering you with love.”

“No…” But is he? Is he trying to damage Chanyeol for him to be complete?

“I’m not done yet. To fix yourself, you need an acceptance. You need to take a risk again. Give yourself a chance if you think that’s better than letting go…”

Acceptance? It seems easy… But it takes courage to do it.

“Moving on, don’t stop what both of you are doing in the beginning.”

“We stopped after the marriage…”

“Believe. Believe on each other. If he told you that he won’t hurt you then trust him even though it is inevitable because time would come that you would hurt each other. But believe in him. Believe on his reasons.” Kyungsoo told Kai to don’t make their relationship public for he has this image that’s he take caring of so they did. He was hurt but he believes on Kyungsoo. He trusts him.

“Acceptance. Accept the fact that it wouldn’t always be happy. Accept the fact that misunderstandings will happen and you need to solve it. That would make your bond stronger. Breaking up is not always the answer… Lower down your ego and pride. Accept all his flaws and bests.”  Kyungsoo then lower down his ego and pride, they became public. They often fight back then but no one wants to let go.

“Apologize. Apologize not because you made a mistake but because you want to keep your relationship. And be each other’s best friend. That’s why it is called relationship. You relay on each other because if you don’t your ship will sink. Open up. If you think something is wrong, say it. Don’t keep it to yourself just be careful on your words.” Kai apologized tons of times to Kyungsoo because of Baekhyun… Kai was disappointed because Kyungsoo don’t believe at him the way he did but he doesn’t want to let go. No one wants to. Kyungsoo’s very vocal to Kai. Something’s wrong? Kyungsoo would say it.

Kai’s words are based on their relationship, there are some points he forgot to tell but those mentioned are the important ones. He wasn’t sure if Baekhyun would take it down to his head or if it helps him but he’s trying.

“Baek?” Kai called out his name but Baekhyun remained steady with his head down on the table.

“Are you sleeping?” Kai asked and continuously pats Baekhyun’s back.

It suddenly irritates Kai. He was speaking with all his heart but this friend of his chooses to ignore the world. He was ready to hit Baekhyun hard to awake him but then he heard a sobs.

He’s crying…

“Baekhyun this wouldn’t help you stop from crying but I need to say this. Baek you know to yourself that it is you who keep on making things complicated. It’s not because you’re pregnant but small part of you wants Chanyeol to feel what you felt back then… Don’t even lie. I know it is hard to start over again… But he was broken as you are back then. He might hurt you but it is because he is fixing his self. If you keep on paying back each other with hatred then this wouldn’t stop. Baek, let go. Let go of those hatred and keep holding on to Chanyeol.” He heard the sobs getting louder and as he hushes Baekhyun he continued speaking.

“You know to yourself you need him as much as he needs you. You love him. You can’t be complete if you’ll keep on shoving him away. There are moments where we think what we are doing is right but it is not…”

Baekhyun keep on crying; the truth hurt him so bad. All this time he believes on his self that he was not trying to make Chanyeol feel what he felt… All this time he thought what he is doing would help him fix hi self… All this time he thought he’s right.

Kai comforted Baekhyun but he won’t and he’s not planning to take back his words. Baekhyun needs those. He needs someone to slap him the reality.

“Can we just finish our cake? I didn’t spent money for this~” Kai blurted up trying to lighten up the heavy mood.

Baekhyun laughs as he wipes his tears on his face and started eating later on.

“This is your entire fault. And hey, thank me because if I chose the table near the counter, people would think that you’re hurting me.” But Kai knows that Baekhyun is thankful and relieved behind that tease.

Kai heard a beep sound on his phone so he looks over it and saw his boyfriend’s name. “Kyungsoo sent me a text.” He said and Baekhyun asked what does it said.

“Come over to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s pad, now. I love you and take care.”

“He wants me to go in your place. It looks like they are having a bonding without us…”

“Oooh. Maybe that’s the reason why Chanyeol told me to go home early a while ago but I forgot about it… It probably ended already. Go fetch your boyfriend; I’ll stay here for a while.” But how important is that ‘bonding’? Baekhyun was thinking if he should go with Kai or stay but then Kyungsoo’s asking Kai to go to their house… Maybe it ended already.

“Are you sure about that?” Kai was hesitant to leave Baekhyun alone. He was responsible for Baekhyun and Chanyeol might ask about his husband later.

“Definitely.” Baekhyun confidently answered.

“I really want to stay but Kyungsoo needs me… Take care!”

When Kai took his leave, he let out a sigh. He’s still not okay. There are parts of him that’s still confused.  After having a talk with his buddy, he needs time to be alone, to reflect.

“Chanyeol you’re making me crazy… I love you and you know that but I’m sorry. Am I hurting you too much? Don’t give up on me, Yeol. I need you. You hurt me before but I’ve already forgive you. I just can’t forgive myself for being stupid all over again. Look, I’m being stupid again right? Do we even deserve each other? I love you…”

“Deep in thoughts. You may want a penny for your thoughts.” A woman’s soothing voice stopped him from saying his thoughts about Chanyeol so he looked up and was surprised to see the girl he’s not expecting to see.

“Taeyeon...”

“Glad you remembered.” Taeyeon said and sat on the seat where Kai used to sit.

“Why are you here?” Baekhyun plainly asked. Taeyeon was from the past and he’s not wishing for her to comeback.

“Why are you treating me that way?” Taeyeon asked back that made Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“You owe me an explanation, Baek.” She added and that’s when Baekhyun loses it all.

“We were ing five years old Taeyeon!”

“But we still call each other until fourteen!” Taeyeon shouted back.

Again, it was true. When Taeyeon calls him he’ll pick it up and they will have a sweet talk. But do Baekhyun feel something? No. He was just lying over the phone.

“What do you want?”

“I want an explanation… Just enlighten me…” Taeyeon’s tone came out sad and that touch Baekhyun’s heart. It made him guilty. He was the wrong one here so why is he doing this?

“Chanyeol and I got married because of our grandparents, Tae. We started living in the same roof after that… and he got me pregnant with twins… I’m sorry… If I ever hurt you I’m so sorry but I love him. I love him more than I loved you. I don’t think I really love you either…”

“So you’re breaking up with me?”

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon with shocked written on his face to look if she’s being serious but then saw her serious face. “Yes. We are breaking up.”

“Woah. That escalated quickly.” Taeyeon said while fanning herself but it’s obvious that she’s just stopping herself from crying.

This bothers Baekhyun so he asked, “Do you… Do you still love me?”

“Baek I wouldn’t transfer in your school if I didn’t… I wouldn’t try to act stupid in front of you and your friends if I don’t… How could you be so dumb? Numb?”

“I love you, okay? I thought we have something real and I wasn’t the only one who’s wishing for this relationship to last. I believed in us Baekhyun… But I was played. You could have told me earlier Baek… And do we need to act like we don’t know each other?”

I hurt her. She is in pain. She’s crying because of me. I hurt someone again.

“I’m sorry…” Was all he could said.

“Chanyeol didn’t know about us and I’m still not ready to tell him the truth…” Baekhyun confessed. It looks like it wasn’t a big deal but for Baekhyun it is.

“H- How are the twins? I never thought that you’ll be pregnant before me. I didn’t even thought that my ex could be pregnant just imagine how complicated that is. We had make love and found out that we’re both pregnant, how hilarious.” She exclaimed. That stupid idea made Baekhyun hit her twice on her head.

“I don’t know that you have in you.”

“They’re doing fine and healthy.” He added.

Classes had ended four hours ago and Chanyeol and other are waiting for Baekhyun to come with the same hours too.

Their garden is decorated with lights and roses. A romantic table is placed on the middle with dishes that are cooked by Kyungsoo. A mini stage were designed on front of it, they are ready to perform. Chanyeol is ready to sing. The path through it has a red carpet and roses. The atmosphere is just so romantic but Chanyeol is sad.

“I texted Kai already.” Kyungsoo said. They are all sitting on the grass patiently waiting and retouching the place.

“I thought you’ve reminded him already? I told you not to mess this up.” Chen annoyingly asked. Chanyeol sighed and looks on his phone.

“It looks like he forgot about this…” He disappointingly said.

“Call him! Don’t waste all our efforts Yeol…” Xiumin suggested. They’ve exerted too much effort for this to be special and different so it would be a disappointment if they’ll be wasted.

“I don’t want to… It’s just telling me how unimportant I am to him.”

“It’s a bad move that we didn’t inform Kai…” Luhan said.

“Calm. Kyungsoo texted Kai already. He should bring Baekhyun with him so we should ready ourselves.” Tao said to lighten up the mood and patted Chanyeol’s back and whispered, “It’s going to be fine.”

They’ve waited for another hour for Kai to come with some hopes that he’ll bring Baekhyun with them. A sound of opening the gate was heard and they all stood up and anticipate the newcomers.

But then the anticipation was gone when they saw Kai, alone.

“Where is Baekhyun?” Chanyeol immediately asked. Kai was to daze at the place that it remained unheard.

“Kai?”

“Ow?”

“Where is Baekhyun?” Chanyeol again asked.

“I left him. He said he wants to be alone… What’s going on?”

“Oh . Call him!” Suho commanded.

“No.” Chanyeol sternly said.

“What the hell Yeol!”

“No. Let him be.”

“Kyungieeeeeeeee! What’s going on?” Kai asked his boyfriend when no one answered his question.

“Chanyeol’s planning to ask Baekhyun to be official.” Kyungsoo plainly said but he was disappointed.

When Kai realized it all, an apologize look started to show all over his face. He was supposed to bring Baekhyun with him but he left him.

“I’m sorry…”

“Chanyeol I’m so sorry. I didn’t know…”

“Guys… I’m so sorry…”

Kai keeps on apologizing but his friends keeps on saying that it’s fine and he made nothing wrong.

“Don’t be.” Chanyeol sadly said.

“I’m just not important to him…”

Kai wants to protest but he his self is not sure of what is inside Baekhyun’s mind and heart. But he’s sure that Chanyeol is important to him.

“He’ll come.”

“When?” And that made Kai shut up.

And they continued waiting.

“Baek, let’s remain friends.” Taeyeon pleaded.

“We will… I really have a nice time with you. But I need to go now.”

“I’ll go with you. You’re pregnant.” But it was a lie. Taeyeon just want to spend more time with Baekhyun but then he agreed.

The underestimated time to be home would be 45 minutes and they spent it talking with some nonsense topics.

“Do you want to come over?” Baekhyun asked. They are nearly home.

“Maybe? Is Chanyeol—“

“He is.” Baekhyun said.

He opened the gate and let Taeyeon come in. When they noticed the lights coming from the garden, they’ve decided to look at it.

Baekhyun was met with an amazing place he thought he would just saw in movies and books. His friends are there including Kai. They all looked exhausted but they are still smiling.

Chanyeol walks towards them and looked at their hands interlocked to each other so he immediately take away it.

Out of all the expressions blurted out to them, only Chanyeol’s was what Baekhyun heard.

“Where did you go?”

“Why are you together?”

“We’ve waited for hourssss!”

“Finaaaaally.”

“You’ve came.”

“What’s the occasion?” He asked.

“Baek, I’ll go now…” Taeyeon said and he nodded.

“Yeol? What’s going on?”

“Oh nothing. Kyungsoo made a surprise for Jongin.”

They all look at Chanyeol with shock but he is being serious.

“Yeol?” Sehun called out.

“It was a nice evening. Congratulate them.” Chanyeol added.

“Congratulations?” He confusedly said to the couple and Kai just gave him a sad look.