[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E]

The couple—if you could say that had some nonsense talk before sleeping; Monday came and Baekhyun got up first before Chanyeol. The sun rays are striking on their faces so he carefully stands up to close their curtain. He then went back to their queen sized bed to check on his full of charms sleeping husband.

He caressingly touches Chanyeol’s ears to his forehead, nose using his finger. Baekhyun was nearly shocked when he was tracing his husband’s features down to his lips when Chanyeol bite his finger and pulled him towards him. They are now facing each other and could hear each other’s breaths.

“Is my Baekhyun fantasizing something about me?” Chanyeol huskily asked, his hands traveled down to Baekhyun’s waist to support him.

“N-no… I was just trying to wake you up so—“

“You know, you’re not good at lying. If you don’t want to kiss me at this state then I’ll just close my eyes again and pretend to sleep.” Chanyeol’s not joking. He really closed his eyes and wait for Baekhyun’s act.

Seconds past but Baekhyun is still doing nothing. He’s just staring at his handsome husband, hesitating if he should do it or not so Chanyeol opened his right eye and Baekhyun hit him.

“No peeking!” Baekhyun angrily said.

“You were too slow that I already imagined kissing your neck while undressing you.” Chanyeol playfully replied which made Baekhyun blushed real hard.

“C-closed your eyes again, Yeol…”

Chanyeol obeyed, he closed his eyes again and Baekhyun touched his lips first.

“I just want to continue what I’m doing a while ago…”

After touching Chanyeol’s lips, he started to kiss his husband’s ears, forehead, cheeks and nose.

“I want to spend my life with you…” And he started to lean on and kiss Chanyeol.

He was just planning a peck but Chanyeol hold his neck and deepen the kiss. He’s kissing Baekhyun like a hungry beast but the sweetness and passion are still there.

Being afraid of what might happen if they still didn’t stop, Baekhyun pulled back and move inch away from Chanyeol.

“It’s already 5:06 Yeol. I’m preparing our food.” Baekhyun stood up and left.

 

He started to cook for their breakfast; this will be the first time of them eating together. Chanyeol was the one who cooked last time when Baekhyun was not feeling well. He’d decided not to cook for their lunch; they could just buy from the school’s cafeteria.

“Good morning Baby, Let’s eat together with your appa okay? I love you so much.” Baekhyun said as he gently caresses his tummy.

“I love you too!”

Baekhyun was shocked to hear the deep voice behind him. It was Chanyeol’s! And did he just say ‘I love you too?’

Breathe Baekhyun, Breathe.

 

“N-no… I mean I love our baby too… N-not you. I… no it’s not that I don’t love you... but—“

“Stop explaining. I got it.” He tried his best not to sound sad and all. Knowing Chanyeol, he’ll not sense that something is wrong.

Baekhyun almost forgot it. Chanyeol has a girlfriend. Chanyeol doesn’t love him like the way he does. Chanyeol’s only there because of their fixed marriage and their baby. Chanyeol’s only there because he should…

Baekhyun almost forgot…

He didn’t notice that Chanyeol is already setting the table only when Chanyeol called his name.

“Baekhyun? You’ve been staring at the sink for a while… Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked with concern.

“O-of course.” He lamely answered.

They started to eat; no one’s breaking the silence. Baekhyun doesn’t really have the appetite to eat anymore while Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun’s having his mood changes because of pregnancy.

 

 

 

 

As soon as he finished his food, Baekhyun quickly stood up and went to his room. He’s on the verge of crying, he’s been holding it up because he doesn’t want Chanyeol to ask him what’s wrong.

Nothing’s wrong. It’s just him who forgot the fact that Chanyeol’s still committed to Dara. It’s just him who’s assuming things.

He cries as the water from the shower falls onto him. It’s like the water as waking him up from the truth. But, Chanyeol’s words… His action towards him… It’s making Baekhyun believe that Chanyeol is his… alone.

“Baek? Are you still not done? We’re going to be late in our first period…”

“Let it be… I don’t want to go to school… If that means going back to normal… If that means you and Dara… I don’t care…” Baekhyun muttered. His voice was so weak Chanyeol couldn’t hear it.

“I’m sorry Baek, I don’t hear it. Does something happen there?”

“I’m fine.”

Baekhyun slowly put his school uniform into his body. His tummy’s getting bigger; their baby will soon come out… What would happen next?

 

 

 

 

They arrived at their school, some students greeted Baekhyun. Chanyeol’s mood towards him suddenly changed. When he looked up to him, the coldness in his eyes was back… It scares Baekhyun. What’s happening? Is it all an act?

“C-Chanyeol?” But Chanyeol didn’t look down to him. He heads to their room while Baekhyun walk the way to his locker.

Baekhyun find it hard to walk, it’s like the whole world is compelled on his back.

“Byun, you’re back! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re— W-what’s wrong?” Kai’s mood changed when he saw Baekhyun’s gloomy face.

Baekhyun get his books and all the things he need, still ignoring Kai.

“Hey, I’m your best friend. Why are you ignoring me?”

“Look. Kim, I’m afraid that if I tell you I might just have an emotional breakdown here. Please, I don’t want to talk about it.” Baekhyun said, his eyes are blurry, holding back his tears.

Kai not knowing what to do hug Baekhyun and tell him ‘it’s okay.’

He carefully accompany Baekhyun to their classroom, few students greeted them mostly Baekhyun. They sat on their seats; Baekhyun’s attention is on Chanyeol… talking to Dara.

Kai noticed it and he doesn’t need to ask what’s wrong anymore.

“Ask him. Concluding things won’t change anything.” He said pertaining to Baekhyun.

“You don’t understand.”

Kai looked to him, “Make me.”

“Whoa. What’s happening here?” Kyungsoo barge in. He is jealous curious, both of them were too serious.

“Look at Baek, Kyungie. He came back sad, left us sad. It will affect your baby.”

“Baek, being sad will do nothing but pain…”

 

 

 

 

It’s their free time so Chanyeol grab the opportunity to talk to Dara.

“Da, meet me at the School’s ground. Let’s talk, okay?” Chanyeol said before going to the comfort room. He doesn’t wait for Dara’s reply.

After peeing, Chanyeol walk the way to the school’s ground. It’s where they play soccer. He was surprised to see Dara having her lunch there.

“I’m sorry for making you wait.”

Dara is sweet. She is a nice girl, a package that every man would die to have. Maybe this is the reason why Chanyeol do find it hard to speak. He couldn’t seem find the right words.

“I thought this is important?” Dara asked politely.

“Da, we need to end our relationship…”

“Oh… I thought we ended it months ago?”

Shocked is written on Chanyeol’s face. He hasn’t expected any of these at all.

“I mean… this affection that we have towards each other…” Chanyeol shyly said while rubbing his neck.

“W-Why?” Dara looks hurt. She’s holding back her tears.

“I’m married.”

“Yeah right. You could just admit the fact that you love Baekhyun— right from the start.” And there is comes, Dara’s crying and Chanyeol couldn’t do anything about it.

“He’s pregnant.”

“CHANYEOL JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE HIM. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXCUSES ANYMORE! You don’t know the feeling of being unwanted! Every time I’ll join lunch with your friends, their gazes were telling me to leave and it was so hard to act like I don’t notice it at all… You don’t know the feeling of trying so hard to believe that you love me… You don’t know Yeol…”

“I’m so sorry… I did love you… I really did. I’m sorry if my friends were too harsh but I don’t notice them… I’m sorry for hurting you… You deserve someone better… I still love you when you came back but then one day I looked at Baekhyun and told myself that I love him… We’re married and he’s pregnant… He loves me and I know he’s been hurting ever since… I treat  him like he was nothing… I want to repay him… I love him so much…”

“There’s nothing I could do but to set you free, right? But… can I have some last kiss? Hug? And I love you…?” Dara desperately asked.

Chanyeol nodded and walked to Dara to give her a tight hug. He then leans on to her to give her the last passionate kiss.

“I love you…”

 

 

At the other side of the place was a man crying so hard. The tears he has been holding up started to fall.

Baekhyun saw it all.