[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E]

“What is that?” Baekhyun asked absentmindedly. The sweet scent of the food rouses him from his peaceful sleep.

Knowing that it is still early to rise from bed, nevertheless he still stood up and walked the way to the comfort room.

After washing his face, a few throw ups and brushing his face, Baekhyun decided to look what’s going on. He carefully opened his door while looking from right to left and went down silently.

“Good morning Baek, good morning our little peas~”

The deep husky voice made Baekhyun jumped a little, he slowly turns his back and met Chanyeol’s glowing smile.

“Err… Yeah… Good morning…” Baekhyun shyly said while rubbing his neck.

“Go back to sleep.”

“You can’t just command me Yeol.”

“I’m not the submissive type baby.”

Baekhyun blushed at the sudden remark; he couldn’t be talking about that night, right?

“You are under me, Park Baekhyun. Now, go back to sleep.”

“I hate you.” But, he obeyed.

Baekhyun left the living room and walks back to his room and sleep again.

Chanyeol continued his cooking. This is a special day; today might or might not be a special day for them.

“I think he doesn’t remember.”

“He forgets it, positive.”

“Oh, Baekhyun what will I’m gonna do with you.”

Chanyeol continuously complained.

After an hour, Chanyeol mentally pats his self on the back for finishing it the way he wants it to be. It’s still early to prepare for their first period; they have the right to eat without rushing it.

He went up stairs directly to his husband’s room and it seems like ‘knocking’ wasn’t included on Chanyeol’s vocabulary as he enters the room mindlessly.

“BAEKHYUN!” He literally shouted but Baekhyun remained sleeping.

Chanyeol sighs as he walks towards Baekhyun who is calmly sleeping at the moment.

“I’ll take a picture of you first.”

“Don’t”

Chanyeol in shocked puts back his phone on his pocket; Baekhyun really knows how to play games.

“Breakfast is ready, eat with me.”

“Eat me?” Baekhyun asked with a mad tone.

“Do you want me to?” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Stop it Yeol.” Chanyeol became confused at Baekhyun’s serious tone suddenly.

“What’s with the grumpy mood?”

“You.” Baekhyun was the first to go downstairs.

Chanyeol shook his head not wanting the scene to ruin his day.

Baekhyun promised to his self that yesterday was the only day he’ll let his heart win, not this time. Baekhyun assured to his self that he wants Chanyeol to prove his self to Baekhyun as he did it countless times.

Both of them made their way to the dining room and sat at the chairs, Baekhyun was surprised at the breakfast setting too many to be called “normal”.

“Am I missing something here?”

“I guess so…” Chanyeol disappointedly answered, he wants Baekhyun to know it in his own but it looks like he’s going to tell it any time soon.

“Tell me.”

“It’s our tenth month of being married Baek… December 18…” Chanyeol knows that this is very uncommon thing to do since they spent the rest of the month fighting or being cold to each other, well it’s just him who did those but he just wants to make a fresh start.

Baekhyun stayed silent. He’s not really sure of what to say as he noticed Chanyeol is unsure of what he’s doing too.

“Can we drop the awkward silence, Baek?”

“You’re the only one thinking that it is awkward, I found it comforting.” Baekhyun lied.

Chanyeol fake a coughed and said, “Are you mocking me?”

“How is this mocking?”

“Can we just eat?” Chanyeol gave up.

“I’m just waiting for you to sit down…”

They started eating, Baekhyun couldn’t and wouldn’t deny that Chanyeol is a good cook or maybe more than that.

“How are the foods?” Baekhyun wanted to laugh at Chanyeol’s shyness but decided to shut it off as he doesn’t want to ruin the mood.

“They’re fine.”

“Fine? T-that’s it?” Chanyeol asked upset.

“You cooked better than me.” Baekhyun confessed.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“As if there are other options.”

“Baek?”

“Hmmm?”

“Happy ten months…”

“To you too.” Baekhyun dryly replied.

Chanyeol was left clueless on what’s happening, he’s feeling ignored along with his efforts but this is not the end of the day yet and he’s not planning to be controlled by his “clueless emotions.”

Baekhyun on the other hand, started preparing his self for school. He’s kinda regretting something here. He could have congratulated themselves a while ago, they could have eaten happily like yesterday but he shouldn’t. It’s all about he should. He should remain cold and all.

“Baek, I’ll be waiting for you at the garage. We’ll be using the car!” He heard Chanyeol shouted.

“OKAY!”

Baekhyun had decided to wear a very tight leather pants today. He matched it with a plain white shirt and a converse. He ended them all with eyeliner.

He hurriedly went downstairs and walked to their garage to see Chanyeol wearing the same outfit as him.

“What the hell Baek.”

“Yeah, what the hell.”

“That’s too tight! Our peas won’t be able to breathe!”

“The babies are in my tummy they’re not in my legs, Yeol.”

“I’m just concern that other guys might cat call you…”

“I can handle myself, if not I’m very much sure that you will be there.”

“Too damn right!” Chanyeol confidently said.

Chanyeol guided Baekhyun on the passenger seat and when he’s done, he fixed his self and started driving the way to their school.

When they arrived at the parking lot of the school, Chanyeol patiently looks for an available space. The parking lot’s too small for the students.

“Aah. Finally~ Come on, Baek. Let’s go.”

Both of them headed to the entrance and let the guards check their bodies. Nothing really changed except the judging glares of the students in the lobby with some teachers. Baekhyun began to panic and Chanyeol is confused as Baekhyun.

“Why are they all glaring at us Yeol? What happened?” Baekhyun asked trying to compose his self; not wanting to stutter just because of those glares.

“I knew they are dating and I heard Baekhyun is pregnant, how inhuman is that?”

“I really admire both of them not until now…”

“I really look up to Chanyeol, man.”

“I heard Dara and Chanyeol broke up because he impregnated Baekhyun…”

“Chanyeol is such a disappointment. Baekhyun doesn’t deserve him.”

“No. Chanyeol doesn’t deserve Baekhyun.”

“How ‘bout Dara?”

Suddenly, Baekhyun can’t hear. He remains standing in front of his locker, frozen. His body is shaking as those words keeps on hurting him like a knife. He is not a mistress. He is not the reason of their broke up, partially. He is not a disappointment. Being pregnant is not inhuman, he thought.

The tears from his eyes finally escape, he couldn’t hold them anymore. He doesn’t deserve this treatment. Who the hell started this?

Contrary to Chanyeol’s reaction, all of the rocks thrown at them made him mad rather than sad. His nerves are nearly exploding, he wants to explain but no one would care and why should he care anyway? They don’t know the whole damn story.

He checks up on Baekhyun and is mortified when he saw his husband shaking, crying and scared. Not know what to do to comfort him, Chanyeol leans on him, back hugs him and started to sing a line from a song.

“So don’t you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine and they can’t take what’s ours… They can’t take what’s ours…”

Chanyeol wasn’t sure of the lyrics but he is trying to tell Baekhyun to don’t mind them, people are made to be like that. But it doesn’t stop Baekhyun of thinking things.

“You’re a trouble, you know that?” Baekhyun uttered.

“All my life, I just want peace. I thought you could give me that. I thought I found it in you… But all you did to me is trouble…”

All of the hurtful words from the students didn’t affect Chanyeol but Baekhyun’s. Baekhyun’s words slowly enter his system and cut his innocent heart into pieces. But, Chanyeol mentally picks up the pieces and gave it to Baekhyun again because that’s how it is. That’s how it should be.

“I guess will be celebrating a sad monthsary today…” Chanyeol idly replied.

“We shouldn’t celebrate it in the first place Yeol. I’m used to it.”

Baekhyun’s coldness shivers Chanyeol. He literally wants to put a blanket on his warm heart and soul. He’s not expecting any of these. But, he deserves this. He deserves this treatment.

“Baek I’m sorry. I’ve been a total to you— the man!”

“Ump!”

Someone hardly grabbed Baekhyun in to the comfort room, Chanyeol immediately follows ready to punch the man who did it.

Chanyeol angrily enters the comfort room but become puzzled when he saw all his friends stuck in the place.

“Who the hell grabbed him?” He asked annoyed.

“It was me, okay? Adrenaline rush~”

“Adrenaline rush my . What is happening? They’re throwing shades at us… Do you possibly know who started this so we could beat them up?”

Silence.

Kroo. Kroo.

“I don’t think you can beat us up Chanyeol…” Luhan straightforwardly said.

“Why would I beat you?” He confusedly asked.

Everyone in the group except the married couple seems like they know what is happening and know what is the reason why.

“Care to explain?” Chanyeol impatiently asked. Baekhyun remains silent.

“Group of students may or may not have seen us making out in the hallway yesterday…” Luhan answered, the guilt was heard on his tone.

“And why do they bother us?”

“Rumors started saying we’re all gay, most of them are true anyway…”

“Kai and I have no problem since we admitted in months ago…”

“Let’s just face this. We can’t please everyone here and we aren’t born to do that.”

“Christmas break is coming, we’re all lucky.”

“The issue will surely die down. They’re just kinda disappointed that their oppas are gays.”

“Kinda?”

“Okay, maybe not.”

“This is our last day; we should plan our break later. Never mind those peas.” Kris said, ending the conversation.

They all headed to their classroom while ignoring the glares from the students. Tao and Luhan glared back to them when the students commented of them being an .

“Those couples out there please avoid doing PDAs. I won’t tolerate those.” The teacher greeted them “good morning”.

The group knows that the statement was directed to them as the teacher eyed them as she speaks.

“I bet she’s just frustrated because I’m dating Kris.” Tao said.

“She thought she have a chance, nope not a single bit.” He added.

“Tao keep your s to you, will you? I don’t want to extend my stay here today.” Kyungsoo irritably said. Being a sassy one, Tao just rolled his eyes and gave Kyungsoo the finger.

“Mr. Huang Zi Tao what’s with the finger? Was that meant for me?”

“You have a dirty mind Ms.” Tao silently celebrates for he knows that he pisses his teacher off.

The day ended stressfully for those who have a weak heart— Baekhyun, Suho (he’s taking care of his image as he is running for an honor student.) and Xiumin. The rest are just playing it off.

“So what should we do for Christmas?” Kai asked. They are at a Café Shop nearby the school planning on what to do for Christmas.

“One thing for sure, we can’t stay in Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s house.” Kyungsoo motherly stated.

“My parents’ staying home for Christmas… It would be awkward to have you as my guests…” Suho confessed.

“So we are gathering?”

“What the hell Chen, of course we are!”

“My house is free. My parents’ wouldn’t be home until January. I’m the only child and the end.”

“So Chen’s house is it then…”

“It is settled… What should we do in Chen’s house?”

“It will be better if it’s unplanned baby…” Sehun said and kisses Luhan’s forehead.

“You can’t have in my house.” Chen warned them for he is so sure that something is going to happen if he didn’t.

“See you on 24!”

They all bid goodbyes to each other. It has been a stressing yet happy day.

Chanyeol observes Baekhyun as they walk to the car; he’s been silent the whole day. Chanyeol knows that the latter’s stress because of the issue and it made him extra sad because today is their monthsary. They should be celebrating and all but here they are, awkward to each other because of the fight they had a while ago.

Chanyeol stopped walking and face Baekhyun. He holds Baekhyun’s hands and looks at him with pleading eyes, “Baek… I got it. We won’t celebrate our special day anymore if that’ll make you talk to me…”

Baekhyun looked at him not hinting any madness but disappointment. He examines Chanyeol’s eyes and there he saw the man he fell in love with. The man he wants to take to forever… But Baekhyun had made up his mind. Once is enough. Not everyone deserves a second chance.

“Yeol… I’m just tired. I’m not blaming you for all the hates… not at all… And if I did, I’m sorry. I should blame no one, I know. Let’s just stop minding it. Okay? I want to sleep.”

Chanyeol let out the sigh he’s been holding and slowly nodded. He guided Baekhyun in entering the car and when Baekhyun comfortably sits in the passenger seat, Chanyeol commanded him to sleep as he drives to their home.

24th of December came and Chen got up early because he still need to clean his house. He first arranges the pile of his dirty and clean clothes in the living room. At first Chen was doing fine. See the word “fine.” Because at the end, he’d decided that all of them are dirty.

They will come at midday and it’s already 9:50 in the morning, he curses on his breath as he sweeps the floor while holding a wet rug on his both hands so he could wipe the figurines and furnitures. Let’s talk about “multitasking.”

“Stupid Jongdae. Why the hell did you suggest your house?”

“ all those hoes. This is going to be dirty anyway why am I cleaning it?”

“How’s my baby doing?”

Chen curses when he nearly slips because of the familiar voice, “Baaaaaaaby!”

“How may I help my pissed Boyfriend?” Xiumin asked as he plants kisses on Chen’s sweaty face.

As much as Chen wants to order him to do something he chose not to because he doesn’t want his boyfriend to do the works he doesn’t do yesterday because of his laziness.

“You could just sit there and cheer me up baby~”

But Xiumin clearly decline the offer, he took the mop and started mopping the floor.

“Min… I can do this by myself…”

“I know. I just want to help you…”

Chen genuinely smiles and muttered, “So lucky to have you…”

They finished all the work by 11:00, the boys aren’t coming yet so they’d decided to have brunch in the store nearby.

“JONGDAE WE’RE FREEZING OUT HERE IF YOU WON’T OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW I WILL SMASH IT WITH YOUR SHOVEL!!!” It’s already past 12 and the boys had obviously arrived as you could hear Luhan’s complaint.

They keep on knocking and calling out his name but no one answers.

“Call him.” Baekhyun suggested and Chanyeol immediately get his phone from his pocket and dialed Chen’s number.

“Where the hell are you?”

[“Joonggdddaeee we’re deeeaaaaddddd!”]

Chanyeol irritatingly puts his phone in his pocket, “They’re on the date.”

“Take it back.” Tao angrily ordered.

“I’m not kidding.”

“I’m so killing Chen.”

“Let’s all be positive here. Maybe, they’re buying snacks for us~”

“Date. Lay. Date.”

“Yah yah! My Lay’s just suggesting an option!”

Kai furiously kicks the snow on the ground. Later on, he picks some of it and throws it to Chen’s clean windows. “

“No my ! We’re still gonna rock on your bed later as a punishment!” Kai stated as he throws snowballs on Jongdae’s house.

All of his friends followed what he’s been doing; they all started making snowballs and throw it to Chen’s “just” cleaned house.

“ERS! We exerted an effort to clean my house just for you to be comfortable with it. Your only job is to patiently wait outside my house as we take a snack!”

“I won’t bite that. You’re still an idiot. Let us in and you wait here then let’s see how long you can take.” Sehun irritatingly suggested in which Chen politely decline.

They all went in and take Chen’s living room. Jongdae couldn’t help it but regret cleaning the house. They’re hoods and sweaters have some snow, soil and mud on it and they take it off in his house.

“I hate you all guys.”

“No you can’t.” Luhan sarcastically said.

“We’re going to the mall to buy foods and decorations.” Suho, being the “leader” said.

“Who the hell decorates their house at this state?” Chen asked.

“We need to decorate your house Jongdae, it’s Christmas!”

“And who’ll remove them after?”

“You know who.” Kyungsoo sweetly answered.

After taking down some notes, the group left the house and uses two cars to go to the mall; Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, Suho, and Xiumin in one car with Luhan driving. They are tasked to buy the decorations and the rest are tasked to buy food.

“I only trust Chanyeol and Lay in that group. The rest will just put the food they want in the cart with no limits.” Kyungsoo honestly said.

“Hey, at least we got Junmyeon~” ‘

Suho sighed.

[“How’re you doing?”]

“We’re fine… Yeol? We’d decided to have a white Christmas…”

[“Baekhyun said that they are buying white decorations for Christmas, is that okay?”] Baekhyun heard Chanyeol asking the boys.

[“It’s not that we’ll win to them if we suggested blue…”]

“Blue and white it is.” Baekhyun finally said and hanged up.

“They want some blue decorations and I said yes.”

“Fine.” Xiumin said.

“Hey, I’m still not done talking to you… I miss your voice in case you didn’t know.”

Baekhyun blushes on the sudden text of Chanyeol but replied with a, “Not my problem.”

“Fake.” Baekhyun looked on his back and saw Kyungsoo rolling his eyes. He bite his lips and avoid the latter’s gaze because of embarrassment.

On the other hand, Chanyeol’s being stressed because of the boys. “Chen stop putting candies in the cart we doesn’t need those! Kyungsoo will kill me… Aahh.”

“Kai you’ve already put too much chicken, that’s enough!”

“We’re not going to have a bubble party Sehun. Put them back this instant!”

“Lay hyung I told you to get onions and not lotioooooooonssss aaaaaaaaah!”

“Kris will you take the cart for a minute? I’ll just get some onions.”

“Nope. I don’t want to.” Chanyeol sighed and rolled his eyes.

“That’s it. I’m calling Kyungsoo. You’re all dead.”

Kai gulped and slowly put the Chicken back in the counter, “I’m innocent.”

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun immediately looked at Kyungsoo when he heard the boy called out his husband’s name.

[“Kyungsoo? Can you accompany us here? We’re having trouble…”]

“I knew it. Where are you?”

[“Supermarket. What do you think.”] Chanyeol sassily answered. It pisses off Kyungsoo so he hanged up.

“What’s wrong? Why did he call you?” Baekhyun couldn’t help it but ask.

“Your husband needs me.” And Kyungsoo left.

That came out wrong but Baekhyun chose to be optimistic and besides he’d done with Yeol, right?

“There’s nothing to be jealous about. Breathe.” Baekhyun said but deep inside he’s ing jealous. Why the hell Chanyeol calls Kyungsoo and not me? I could help too. you Yeol. You’re a trouble.

They’ve planned to have an exchanging gift tomorrow because Sehun suggested it. Suho then suggest doing the draw tomorrow so it’ll be more anticipating. The group bought the gift innocently but we all know that they have a person in their mind when they buy it.

When they got home, they decorated Chen’s house while trying to not create a mess but we all know that it is impossible.

The decorations fitted Chen’s white halls and silver and black furniture. The group grabs the moment to take some pictures of them. Everyone feels the Christmas atmosphere with the cold breeze flowing inside and the snow falling outside, it’s really Christmas.

But…

“What the hell Chen. I thought you have a Christmas tree?” Chanyeol irritatingly asked. It all started when Luhan asked where the tree is so they could decorate it and place the gifts below it.

“I thought we’re talking about the real tree…”

“So no one bought a Christmas tree, great!” Kyungsoo said with full of sarcasm.

“Hey, I don’t want to spend money on a tree that will be displayed for a day and will be put in the storage room for the rest of the year!”

“And what do you suggest?”

“We’re using a table.” Chen dumbly proposed.

“I’m done. I’ll start preparing the food. You could handle this.” Kyungsoo said and take his leave.

Chen looks like a lost puppy as he decorates the table; he was serious when he said those. He doesn’t want to be broke for a tree. But the pout was replaced with a smile when his boyfriend started helping him while giving him some words of comfort.

The day had ended and they all sleep at the living room. Chen suggested that to make sure no one’s gonna stain his house. But it is better because they had their bonding time.

“IT’S CHRRRIIIIISSSSSMAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

“What the hell man, it’s only 7:00 a.m.”

“Go back to sleep Sehun, you don’t want to stay outside right?”

Sehun stomps his feet and annoyingly lied besides his Luhan. His boyfriend giggled and hugs his back and sleepily muttered, “Merry Christmas little boy~” Sehun’s annoying face was replaced with a blush later on…

By noon, all of them started to wake up from a long sleep and began on preparing the dishes for the night.

Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao started baking the cookies and cake. Baekhyun, Suho and Sehun are making the salad and desserts. Kai, Kris and Lay are tasked to do the grilling. Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin are doing the dishes.

“We all know who to blame if the food tastes bad.” Chen jokingly said.

“I can’t believe that it came from you.” Kyungsoo mocks back.

“Not because you’re good at cooking doesn’t mean you excel at baking~”

“You wish. You wish. You wish~”

“Chanyeol’s lucky. Baekhyun’s good at making desserts~ You must be filled with sweets right now… I envy yoouuuuu~”

“I don’t make desserts for him Sehun…” Baekhyun silently said.

“Why?” Sehun shockingly asked.

“Waste of time.”

“Aw...Haha… That’s sad… Haha. I think I need to see Luhan… Hahaha… Bye!”

“Aw man you made him feel awkward.” Chen teases.

“You think so?”

“Hundred percent sure. But why is it a waste of time though? Don’t you have—“

“Shut up.” Chanyeol annoyingly said. Baekhyun smirked behind but the sadness in his eyes is visible.

The night has finally began, the plan of having a mini camping outside was ruined by the snow so they’d decided to gather on the living room they are obviously tired from all the cooking but the atmosphere energized them and made them alive.

“So I wrote our names in these s of paper a while ago. All you have to do is pick and it’s done.” Suho said.

“How could we be so sure that you didn’t make a mark on Lay’s paper?” Tao suspiciously asked.

“I’m Kim Junmyeon.” Suho simply said.

“Okay. Okay.”

“Ooooooohhhh this person’s gonna hate my gift…”

“It doesn’t suit him!”

“I think we should redo it…”

“I’m fine with what I got…”

“Hey, hey that’s the exciting part. Let it be.” Suho said.

“Sehun you first. Maknae to Hyung.”

“I got Chanyeol hyung…” By the looks of it, Chanyeol won’t like the gift that’ll be given by Sehun.

“What did you got me?” Chanyeol hesitantly asked. Sehun didn’t answer but gave the gift to Chanyeol. Chanyeol then slowly opened the gift.

“It’s okay if you won’t like it…” But Chanyeol wears the bracelet, hugs Sehun and said “Thank you. I can’t believe you spent money for this~”

“Sehun, you know that there are possibilities that you wouldn’t pick me. Why the hell did you buy a Cartier Bracelet? I’m jealous…”

“It’s okay baby, I got us a couple ring~” Sehun carefully puts the ring on Luhan’s finger while muttering “I love yous” and Luhan did the same.

“It’s my time~ I’m perfectly sure that he would kill me for this but this suits him~” Chanyeol said.

It’s not that Baekhyun’s hoping that it’s him. Nope. Not at all.

“Baekhyun don’t get your hopes up.” He mentally said. Nope he’s not hoping.

“Kyungsooooo~”

Baekhyun cried.

Kyungsoo opened the gift and was mortified when he saw the gift. He was very embarrassed that he doesn’t want to show it to everyone.

“Come on baby, he doesn’t give you a lingerie right?” Kai teasingly said as he anticipates the gift of Chanyeol.

“He got me a Penguin onesie…” He shyly confessed and shows them the gift.

“WOOOOWWW! CHANYEOL DID YOU THOUGHT OF KYUNGSOO WHILE BUYING A GIFT? IT’S A DESTINNYYYY!” Suho happily said.

“It’s not a destiny!” Kai immediately answered and possessively hugs his boyfriend.

“Mine’s Jongdae. I think this suits him…” Kyungsoo shyly said.

“GIVE ME MY GIFFFFFFFFFT~” Chen shouted from excitement with his arms open but Kyungsoo throws the gift to him and he was hit in the face.

“Ouch. It’s Christmas!” Chen said and opens the gift with a pout on his face.

“What the hell.”

“See it suits you.”

“How to be a good friend 101?” Chen surprisingly asked. The room is immediately filled with laughter and tears. Chen sulks and just said gave the gift to Suho without speaking.

Suho was shocked in a moment but then opened the gift. He isn’t expecting anything good from Chen because Chen is Chen. Chen looks like an adjective. But Suho was surprised when he saw the heartwarming gift of the boy.

“I took this seriously… Please keep them… It’s not really expensive but I hope you’ll like it… I honestly don’t know what to buy so…”

“Jongdae…”

“You’re touched right? It’s because I’m the Kim Jongdae.” Chen proudly said.

The box are filled with “Open when letters”, their group pictures, a journal (that has their moments), a cd (that has his recordings), and statement shirt that are obviously made by him. Chen touched their hearts by not using his hands…

“I envy you hyung…” Sehun enviously said.

“I’m blessed~” Suho said.

“Kris, here’s your gift~”

“That must be expensive…”

“Kris’ so lucky~”

Kris then opened the gift and saw a gift card from a luxurious store. “Aaah. As expected, thanks.” Kris plainly said but the happiness in his eyes is visible.

“Xiumin~”

Xiumin gets the gift and immediately opens it.

“Someone in this group should be influenced by my sense of fashion.” Kris simply said. The box is filled with brandy clothes that you’ll never expect Xiumin to wear but he is thankful for the gift.

“I guess I need to be bold sometimes… Thank you Kris.”

“What do you mean bold?” Chen dumbly asked.

“Oh nothing~” Xiumin teases and kisses his boyfriend.

“This person’s lucky. He’s with me when I bought this gift and he personally chooses this gift…”

“OMG!” Luhan happily said and jumps in excitement.

“KIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYY~”

“I think Luhan cheated…”

“I DIDN’T!”

“I got Lay~” Luhan cheerfully said, Lay then innocently smiled and walks towards Luhan to receive the gift.

“This is too big…”

“Open it! You’ll like that!” Luhan eagerly said.

“Luhan’s excited more that Lay. HAHAHA.”

“An acoustic guitar….”

“Oooooh! That’s what Lay wants eversince!” Suho glady stated. Lay gave Luhan a friendly hug and muttered an umpteenth “Thank yous” to him.

“No problemo~”

“Tao this is your gift…” Lay said and walks to Tao.

“What is this?”

“Open it and you’ll see.”

“MACAROONS IT’S GUCCI!” Tao surprisingly said.

“Thank you peasant.”

“Sehun here’s your gift.” Tao sassily said and gives the gift to Sehun.

“Is this a Gucci?” Sehun innocently asked.

“You wished.”

“Couple Date?”

“It means that I made a reservation for you and Luhan in your favorite restaurant. Eat all you want, I’ll pay it all.”

“Seriously?”

“Yass.”

Luhan and Sehun squishes Tao and kisses his head while muttering a lot of “You da man.”

“It’s a double gift for me~”

“Hey it ended…” Suho said.

“Do this mean Kai and Baekhyun have each other?” Xiumin shockingly asked. The group is all shocked; they are all aware about the issue back then and the jealousy from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are strongly noticeable.

“That’s the real destiny~ keke”

“JONGDAE!”

“Kidding~”

“Just give your gifts to each other so we could eat already.” Chanyeol coldly said and just stares at Baekhyun who is now shocked at the moment.

“Quit staring just give the gifts, aah.” Kyungsoo irritatingly said.

“Here…”

“Here’s your gift…”

“What did you got?” Tao curiously asked to Baekhyun.

“Ahmm…”

“It’s a letter and a “fearless bracelet”…”

“The married couple got a bracelet~” Luhan happily stated while clapping his hands and his eyes sparkling.

“What’s with the letter?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He’s just wishing me a Merry Christmas.” Baekhyun makes sure that he won’t look like that he’s lying.

“Hi Byun~ I have a three gifts prepared… One for you, Kyungsoo and for someone. If I got you, I’ll take the chance to give you this gift. It’s a fearless bracelet… Be fearless but not heartless. Don’t stop loving. Please be happy and just enjoy the happy moments. Always smile and take care of yourself. We’ve been distant to each other so I’m inviting you for a bubbledate after school… I miss youuuuuu~ We need to cope up for many things~ I want to tell you many stories about our journey~ (Kai and Kyungsoo) and you should tell me about you and Chanyeol too~ Merry Christmaaaaas~ I love you.”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo plainly said.

“Byun got me a self made cupcakes and a supreme shirt~”

“KAAAAI LET ME HAVE SOOOMEEEE~” Sehun wines when he heard that Baekhyun gave Kai a cupcake.

“Okay~ I’m good right?”

“You are!!!”

Chanyeol wanted to give his gift to Baekhyun but he knows in his mind that Baekhyun will just decline it so he just puts it back to his bag and sighs.

“Yeol… Take this…” Chanyeol looks back and saw Baekhyun giving him a gift. He immediately smiles and took it.

“Wow… It’s a necklace too…”

“Hmm?”

Chanyeol gets the gift on his back and gives it to Baekhyun. He was so excited to see Baekhyun’s expression because he’s so sure that the latter will be surprised too.

“We got each other a necklace…”

“Cool right?”

“Yeah…”

They put the necklaces on each other’s neck and greeted theirselves a merry Christmas. Chanyeol wants to say “I love you” but chooses not to. He doesn’t want Baekhyun to let go of the hug.

The couples gave each other gifts and after it they started eating the dishes the made while having a movie marathon. They also had their healing time before they sleep.

Meanwhile Chanyeol planned on something and let the others know it except, of course Baekhyun.

He’s not going to stop until Baekhyun says it in his eyes. The mouth could lie but the eyes couldn’t. They might be on a crisis right now but that’s not a reason to save the sinking ship.

“Someday we’ll sail again… Someday.”