[C H A P T E R F I V E]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R F I V E]

I’m thinking of what to do. Should I approach Chanyeol? Or should I think the fact that they knew that Chanyeol is married.

 “Guess what.” I stopped thinking when Kai interrupted me who appeared like a mushroom.

“What is what?” I asked Kai who looks like happy—No, He is very happy.

“I will audition for School’s Dance Contest!” So, why should I feel with that?

“Oh, Good luck!” That’s the only thing I could say not minding if I sounded like I don’t care at all.

“You don’t look like happy for me at all.” Oh my God. Kai is pouting—Kim Jongin is pouting. Gross. Kidding, he’s cute like a puppy.

“Why should I be happy? I’m not the one who will audition.”

“I am your friend in case you forgot.” He seems like not so happy at all.

“No, I never forgot. What’s the connection of me being your friend to you who will audition  in a dance contest?”

“Well, you should tell me good luck with all of your heart, mind, and soul, you should say some fighting words to me. Like really why are you that clueless.” I made an ‘oh’ sound to him understanding what should I do and what I just did.

“Is dancing your style?”

“I would not try it out if dancing is not my style.” Realization hits me. Why am I so idiot?

“I never saw you dance. Fighting Kim Jongin~ I think you should show it to me first so I could judge it.” I suggested but he looked down all of a sudden.

“Why?” I asked him with worry.

“I—ahm. How to should I start?”

“Spill it out.”

“It needs at least two people in one contestant… So, I was hoping that you---”

“No, just no. I would never join that contest. It’s embarrassing, okay? Maybe you could find someone who wants to---” I stopped talking when I saw Kai looking so down. It’s like it would be his downfall if he does not make it.   

“I-I’ll think about it.”

“THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR. I ACTED SO COOL, RIGHT? YOU FALL FOR IT.”

I sighed. Where is the Kai who looks like he’ll end his life a while ago and who’s this person talking to me right now?

He should audition in the drama club too. I’m 100% sure that he’ll make it.

“Cut it out. I never said yes. Stop shouting your getting people’s attention.” We’re here in the hallway, classes just ended for like fifteen minutes ago.

“That’s where will it go anyway.” He said with full of confidence. He said his good bye and turned his back to me well, I’m going home too anyway.

 ------

Chanyeol is still not home. He may be practicing for some—ugh I don’t really know. Or hang outing with his friends. I don’t really know.

I’m not so sure if I should make a dinner since I don’t know if he already it or not. Should I call his phone?

[Channie…..]

[Channie…..]

I decided to call him; I’m not ready for the result though.

“What do you need?” His voice sent shivers to all of my body, why is he being cold again?

“I—ah—I just want to ask you if you would eat here so, I could cook for you…”

“Just cook for yourself. Don’t ever call again. I’ll be coming home late.”

He ended up the call and I still couldn’t believe it. What could have I done for him to act like that?

Did he really kiss me the day before yesterday or it was just a dream? 

====