[C H A P T E R S I X]

Being a Park

UNEDITED-- GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT STATEMENTS ARE PRESENT.

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

[C H A P T E R S I X]

I’m having my lunch alone since Kai is busy practicing in the studio room. I don’t think that he already have a partner. I think he is still counting on me.

His passion is really dancing and mine is singing (I think no one knows though) but I do dance too. The only problem is that I have a fear in public speaking, performing and such.

“Aaah… Mind to tell me why are we going to their table?” I asked Kai who suddenly grab my wrist and walk us there. There means Chanyeol and Friend’s table.

“Because that’s what your husband said.”

“Huh? Did something happen? Have you two talked? Is he angry when he said that?” I asked continuously but failed to get an answer.

I took the sit far away from Chanyeol because I’ll try to act normal. I do believe that first impression lasts.

Kai sat beside me since it’s the only chair available.

“So….” The guy with sparkly eyes started.

“Uhm… Kim Jongin is the name but I’m more comfortable with Kai.” They all nodded to him then turned their attention to me. No. Please stop, I feel like my face is burning up. Not now. Stop blushing.

Chanyeol fake a coughed. Means I have to start introducing myself, right?

“Park---Byun Baekhyun is my name. It is nice meeting you all.” Chanyeol smirked to me maybe because I almost introduced myself as a Park.

“We are all in the same class!” The guy with a panda like eyes said.

They all introduced their selves but I don’t think that I’ll remember them all. Basically, we are 12 in this table.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He is asking Kai and not me, right?

“I’m guessing that we’re all gay for someone here.” He added. I think Suho is his name. Yeah I think.

“Yes I do have.”

“Care to tell who he is?” Kyungsoo asked but why do I think that he looked for me for like a second? Is he testing Kai? This is exciting oh my God.

It is you.” Everyone gasped at his answer. Well, don’t include Chanyeol. Kyungsoo look so surprised may be he thinks that Kai will not tell the truth but I thought they knew?

What surprises me more is when Kyungsoo looked to me and give me a smirked. What was that for? Is he mad at me? I thought Kai already talked to him and fixed everything?

“I did not expect you to tell the truth.” Tao said with an amusement in his eyes.

“You’re married to Park Chanyeol, right?” That Sehun guy suddenly asked.

“Y-yes…” I answered him avoiding all their eyes.

“YOU’RE THE ONE THAT CHANYEOL TALKED ABOUT?” Luhan surprisingly asked.

Wait what?

 “I don’t know?” It’s true. He may be talking about other guy or girl or whatsoever. Wait. Does that mean that they just know that Chanyeol is married but don’t know who’s the one he married?

I looked at Chanyeol and I nearly teared up. I made a wrong move again. Chanyeol is not looking so happy about what just happened.

Kai patted my shoulder, did he noticed?

“We’re going…” Kai announced and guided me. I saw Kyungsoo tighten his grip in his drink in my peripheral vision. I think he is really mad at me…

Kai took me to the rooftop and we sat. No one talks and there was a long moment of silence.

“It’s okay to cry…”

“Why would I cry?”

“It’s because you’re scared. You’re thinking that you’ve made a mistake again.”

“W-why w-would I ever t-think that?” I want to hit my face for stuttering.

 

 

 

“Why don’t you ask yourself? Why would you ever think that?”  

======