Corner 2: DATE? or HANGOUT?

Corner With Love

"OMG wat are you doing in here?" mouthing the words,you squat down on and monthed donghun,,,,"miss kyung mi shii" the teacher caught you sneaking in even tho she wasn't looking and was writing at the board.

"Your late yet again" as you stood up you faced the floor not looking up. "YA this is like wat your 100th time you've been late to class, its a good that your an A student, but your always running late, i'll let it go this time since your one of my best students, now are you clear of wat i said?"

slowly bring your head up in fear, and nodded. after being asked to take a seat, janey handed you a note.

Note passing: (J-janey, K-kyung mi)

j-omg how did u get in here?

k- well...ummm idk if i shoudl spill it  

j- come on I need to know well tell me

k- ok ok, so the one that helped me in was...Donghyun =C

j- OMG NO WAYYYYY AHHHHHH...so tell me the whole story

After passing notes secretly to each other, the bell rung and it was time to eat.

 

"ya tell me excatly wat happened" ok so , when you went inside the school, donghyun was also late, he wanted my help to get in the school, but we got caught, and i don't know where he is right now

i still have his bookbag with me. you looked to your side, as your hand slowly move acrosse the suface of the bag."Maybe i should give it to one of his classmates" looking kind of sad, you didn't know what to say after words. janey  said" ok here lets finish eatting first ok then we'll go to his last class, you remember which class he IS IN?" you looked in the air with an uneasy face

Umm....lets see.....welll. OH YEA HE IS room A2 11. "OK then are you done, we should get going before our class starts. as they both left to room A2 11 they both hurried to look for donghyun. As they stuck their heads into the class room donghyung was no where to be found." ya i don't think he made it kyung mi" janey said as she turned to her. 

she brought her head down. wishing it was him who made it instead. "We should go" so down she even walked away with her head down.

CRASH!!!! owwww my but "OMG KYUNG MI ARE YOU OKAY?, you weren't looking where you was going so you ran into someone. "OMO i'm sorry, wait a minute your the......" right as the stranger ran into you as well, you  recongized the voice, looking up shocked to see that it was donghyun. As he lend a hand you took it. "I'M SORRY I WASN'T LOOKING WHERE I WAS WALKING"

bowing and apologizing, donghyung was greataful" its ok, oh by the way do you have my" you handed him his bag before he even finished his words." thnx very much i owe you" as he walked in his class, you watched him approach his seat. Janey then playful pushed the side of your arm with a big smile. hahaha lol 

later in class, you really  spaced out from the lesson and thought about donghyun saying " i owe you one" exhales out with a smile on the face. looking out the window. "i owe you one" giving a little chuckle the teacher notics, and calls on you. " Mrs KYUN MI,CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THIS. your eyes widen and looked to the front not understanding

wat the teacher was teaching."please stop day dreaming and pay attention. As school bell rung, you ran out of the class happy and started your steps towards janey's locker, but bumps into Hana and falls to the floor.

\

"YA....you need to watch were your going... wait your that girl from this morning... how did you,.. don't tell me!!

you looked at her with her eyes all wide. [ oh no I'M DEADDDDDDD]

"You sneaked in.. ur very brave for a girl who is a goodie two shoes", -grabs you by her school uniform jacket-

" Look i saw you with Donghyun oppas school bag...why did YOU HAVE IT!..WELL ANSWER ME!!!!"

as she shook you to get an answer out, a hand laid on her shoulder softly.

"Ya..let her go"

Hana was so mad she demand the guy to get lost."

Screw off yo.u....."

as she turned to the guy it was donghyun.

"OHHHH, OPPA, I'M SORRY I DIDN...."

as she shuttered her way out he cooly said

"things between her and i, are none of your business" 

 

as he tug on his jacket, he pulled hana slowly off of kyung mi.

" sorry, but i never got your name....mind giving me one" he reached out his hand again and smiled sweetly you

[OMG HES MY HERO!!!] raising your hand and took his, he grasped it, you felt the blood rushed to her face again.

you were so nervous, you were stuttering.

" i..iitt..its...Ky..kyunn,,,kyung ,,mi,, kyung mi... my names kyung mi"

being pulled of the ground to meet his eyes, hana was furious she gave her mad aegyo.

"ya oppa why do you waste your time on such a person like this!!!"

as he told her before he had to say it again to hana to understand

"...Didn't i say what ever happened between her and i is none of you business..now go i need to talk to kyung mi"

Hana was mad alright. to have her favorite oppa tell her that, she gasped open and charged out of the hallway.

"Sorry about that....I wanted to talk to you about repaying you for holding on to my bag"

"oh you don't have too..please its ok"

YOU tried to reject his offer, but he insisted on repaying back somehow 

"No...please let me take you to a waffle house to repay you eun mi please"

looking him in the face, he gives a said like puppy face, janey came behind and answered for you

" Yes yes she will go, just have her come to my house after words" janey had a big smile, while you grabbed her by the arm to talk

"give us a moment" Donghyun just stood there clueless about everything. he nodded and stood there for a sec. pulling janey to huddle in, she was shocked as you whispered to her.

"Ya...wat r u doing, i don't want to, he doesn't owe me anything"

"Oh come on kyung mi you got to admit it. HES ASKING YOU, THIS IS YOUR SHOT!!!!" you knew that you have had  feelings for him for so long, but is not sure about his." fine...i'll go but only for a bit" they both walked back to where donghyun stood in wait

" i'll go with u senior" your head rosed alittle just enought to meet his eyes. "Great, lets go i'll take you to the waffle house, lets head towards my ride" donghyun perks up from hearing the answer.Your hands gripping on the handle of your bag and sweating. as the both of you headed out of the school lots girls saw you with donghyun.You could hear their whispers and only look down not making eye contact.

Donghyun stops and turns to face you. you stopped and looked at him," hey don't get scared, you got me here" as he continued to walk, you were just a bit behind him thinking ( OMO HE REALLY IS MY HERO!!!!, K K K NOW STAY CALM STAY CALM)

taking a hand to feel your heart, you couldn't understand whhy it was just acting normal now, usllay when you around him your heart would beat fast but it was at a normal pace.

"HEY KYUN MI -AHH" looking up you saw a black motorcycle with red highlights in front of donghyun

Eyes widen you quickly looked at donghyun. "heres my extra helmit, come on" he flashed a smile at your while giving you the helmit. 

putting your bag on the back you quickly wrapped your uniform jacket around you incase your skirt flew up. 

you slowl approuched the motorcycle, alittle afraid you took a deep breath" trust me ok?" donghyun said as he again gave you his hand, gentaly taking it, you got on the back of the motorcycle and held his shoulders," your going to need to hold on tight" he took his hands to guide yours from his shoulders down to his waist."There much better thay way you don't fall off" you look off to the side.

 (couldn't find a good picuture, just think its you and donghyun)

as he the motorcycle started, you were to scared, so you shut your eyes , as it moved, you could only feel the wind hitting your face and blowing your hair, too curiouse you wanted to see wat it was like to be going at a fast speed. Slowly opening your eyes you saw that you guys were going pass so many cars, and you could see the markets you passed by. You also saw the sunsetting near the waters too.

you realized you spaced out again, not enjoying the time your holding on to donghyun's waist

(oppa i really want you to know how i feel) you wanted to tell him, and not just think it, but he was focus on the road, as a  curved and turned the ride. You wrapped your arms around him alittle bit more tighter, slowly you brought your head to lay on his back. To just feel him from his back, felt so warm and safe. you wanted time to stop so that it was just you and him.

You grew a small smile as you were just now enjoying your time.

Slowly as the motorcycle came to a stop, donghyun took his helmit off, and was wondering why you were still holding on to him." hey aren't you going to get off?" he then realized you kinda feel a sleep while still holding on. 

" wow shes got a good grip" speaking to himself he heard you sleep talk for a bit

"appa i'm sorry...i'm sorry please don' hurt her" he gentaly turned his head to the side he was wondering wat you were dreaming.

he then gave you a good shake on the arms to wake up

"hey kyung mi were here"  you heard his voice loud and clear,quickly opening your eyes you got you brought your head up and let go of him with in secounds.

"OMO I'M SO SORRY IF I SUFFICATED YOU" as the helmit was of, you looked down thinking that he was problably mad or annoyed at wat you did.

studying your face he thought the same thing (she must think i'm mad at her)

you didn't dare to look up, you were to upset of yourself( "YA WAT WERE  YOU THINKING GETTING TO CARELESS OF YOURSELF) your inself was yelling at you=D.

"hey don't be sorry, besides you only fell asleep" giving a little giggle, you were shocked and looked at him as he waited for you to look." come on i'll get you anything you want" pulling you like a mom would pull a child you guys entered the cafe. 

it was a cute little place, you followed donghyun, but wat caught you were the waffles that were in the window case.

some where covered in fruit,chocolate syrup, powdered sugar, and whipped cream

Donghyun POV :

While she was picking out what she wants, i tried to pick out wat i want too, but i was to caught up looking at her.

she looked like a little kid curious, and cute, trying to pick out a toy. She was looking at the case full of waffles, she just was so happy having a smile, but there was something strange of about her, that was a mystery, and i wanted to solve it.

Guess i had so many fangirls at school i never seem to even knotics her. She took a while choosing wat she wanted i guess shes never really been here before. she looked at me with a help look" umm...donghyun i don't know which one to choose can you choose one for me since you've eatten here before". as she tugged on the edge of my t-shirts sleeve gentaly: i smiled at her and turned my head to take our order. "Mrs can i have an order of number 6 please"  i look back at kyung mi. all she did was rock back and forth waiting on our order. "sir will there be anything else" oh i also want to order 2 milkis please" finishing up the 

order for us, i paid and grabbed our sweets to go and find a table

 order number 6

milkis

as i watched her eat, its was really cute she loved it so much she tried to eat it as fast she can, she ate it like no tomorrow.

 

Kyung Mi POV :

The number he ordered was so good, i couldn't get enough.i ate like crazy, to be honest, even tho i'm around donghyun oppa, nothing can stop me from eatting food i might end up liking, but i know now

that i look like a total WEIRDO.

taking a napkin and wiping my lips i looked up only to see him giggle and smile at me. i looked at his finished plate. "omo i'm sorry if i'm too slow at eatting"

-Normal pov-

Donghyun brought himself closer to you, only to have the table, in the way between you too. as he locked eyes with you "why do you always apologize when its nothing bad?" he asked so sweetly at you.

but all you did was shrugged. " oh you have a little dot of chococlate syrup on your chin" as he bent over with a napkin in his hand to wip your chin, your were supirsed at him. " oh no its ok donghyun please i can do it myself" no no its fine here let me....." as he tried to wipe your chin, he spilled your drink on to your cloths. "OMO NO..I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPENE", he quickly got out of his chair and grabbed alot of napkins for you to wip yourself." no its ok its just a little mess" even tho he spilled half the can on you. "I'll just go change in the bathroom". One of his eyebrow rose and he looked at you confused. You turned around and saw his face, giving a little laugh you explained. " I MENT, i'll go change into the extra cloths i brought with me to sleepover at janey's house"finally understanding wat you ment

you told him it wouldn't be long and went to change.

 

9 minutes later

you came out of the girls bathroom and gentaly tapped his shoulder as was sitting in your seat waiting, he felt your touch and quickly turned around and looked at you with. you came out wearing this

he stood up and smiled at you. You began blushing and looked at the ground also smiling. " umm..you ..look cute" not being able to look at you, you thanked him both of you sat down again and started to get to know each other, you guys suddenly now teased each other like you guys were friends you whole life. you looked at in your bag and saw your the time on your watch.

. "Umm its getting late can you get me to janey's house?"  he then said "sure, but you have to give me directions." nodding your head you both head out to his motorcycle. As you put your arms around him again, he felt even more warmer then before. as you gave him directions to janey's house, you gave him one wrong direction,

you both ended getting lost for 30 minutes, till you got back on the road you needed ot be on.

reaching janeys house you tugg on him to let him know that he is there.

while getting of you said a few words before going in.

"ya...thank you for everything today. we should do this again and next time it will be on me"

he shook his head " no problem we should hangout again i was having a great time with you...oh can i have your number that way i can txt you"

Leaving you breathless , you both of you brought out your phones. As he gave you his and you gave him yours you smiled the whole time.

"bye donghyun ahh" as you walked, he quickly grabbed your arm. "call me OPPA ok?" giving you a grin you again only nodded and watched him drive off in his motorcyle. 

Walking up to the door as your finger was about to ppush the bell, the door came FLYING opened which starteled you." ahhhhh....janey wat are you DOING YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A HEART ATTACK." holding a hand to your heart janey came towards you." YA YA YA TELL ME HOW IT WENT WELL WAT HAPPENED?WAT DID HE DO?

you walked in the house depressed. "well it went fine"

janey gave a confused looked as she walked in with you" fine.....fine....is that all?" you nodded as janey , you greeted her mom,dad, and older brother and you were now in her room. You told her the story and her reactin wasn't  so good or bad. "so he said it was only a hangout? no date? then why would he say to call him oppa? kyung mi you ok??" you looked blankly to the celling

" i don't think he thinks of me that way janey" watching you with one hand over your forhead janey sat right down next to you where you were laying. "hey don't think that way ok i don't want to see you get hurt" looking janey you where really thankful to have a great friend like her. "ok girls bedtime" oh thnx umma" "thnx mrs.min". heading off to bed you slept on a soft mattress on the floor and held the blanket up to your lips, thinking again( ya if donghyun doesn't have feelings for me i should just move on, maybe i can find someone else) toss and turning till you get

to the position you want you fell asleep for the next day to come

___________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys i tried rushing it cause i've been holding back lately on writing, i'm sorrie i'm really bad at writing so please if you can leave me some tips on writing, comment it will really help me thnx