Corner 13: Monday -SHOPPING with a FRIEND!!!

Corner With Love

 

You all made if to the dorm, everybody washed up and got ready for bed. Your wore cute pink pajamas.  
while walking to the living room you saw chansung and wooyoung doing something weird. " yah my sisters watching!!!" he cam over laughing and covering your eyes. He then led you to the bedroom. You slept on the top bunk since it the bottom was already taec's original bed. You laid down and checked your phone. You saw that you had many missed calls, when you pressed on the view button, the only name that came up was ASSWHOLE. You were about to click the call button but stopped " its best if i not." you placed your phone back down next to you.  *i....i..i wonder....how everyone’s doing?* you remembered you left without tell the guys and only telling janey. On top of that you left a probably furious Kwangmin back home without saying anything. Except for that message you left him. You pulled the blanket to keep you warm. You shut your ryes only to feel wet droplets slide down your cheeks.  
 
 
 
-----back home where Kwangmin is--- 
 
He tossed and turned. He sat up angrily. " if i had apologize in the first place this wouldn't have happened."  Youngming opened the door and looked to see a still up kwangmin " so guess you couldn't sleep" he walked over and sat on kwangmins bed. " still thinking about her?"  kwangmin didn't answer. " kwangmin don't get mad at me, but.....i think you should just drop terms with her" kwangmin looked shocked. " what do you mean, by that?" youngmon gave a "are you kidding me....look.....i think you lik......" before he could finish he butted in " Ani anni i don’t like her....at-least not that way.." he covered his face and gave it a deep thought. " kwangmin if you don't then why are you...." " i like UEE, besides shes the totally opposite of me" youngmin was kind of stun from hearing this. He shook his head in disappointment. " first of all do you only like UEE cause she’s...I don't know hot?" once again he didn't answer, cause he knew what his brother had said was true. Youngmin got up from the bed and was about to leave. " i just don't want to see you get hurt"  He finally shut the door leaving kwangmin alone. Kwangmin looked over to his night stand. He spots his phone "maybe i should call her or at least text her." when he had grabbed his phone looked for you in the contacts. When he found it, he hesitated to push the call button, then he did hit it he quickly hanged up. Even when he was going to send you a text he only delete it or saved it draft 
 
 ----back in Seoul with you---
 
 taeyeon and the other guys had to wake up early to go practice or heir next schedule. You woke up and spotted a note by taec. " kyung mi 2pm had to wake up early and head to our schedule i left some money and one of cards  on my bed for you. sorry i can't take you out today, but i trust you won't do anything reckless and go exploring and if you get lost call me, See you later   
 
 - Taecyeon oppa ♥
 
You smiled at the note and went to wash up. After getting ready you grabbed the money and card with your backpack, and camera. You shut the door and walked out of the boys dorm. You didn't know where to start in Seoul. You at least knew where the bus was. You got on and sat in the front row with a window open. You loved how the streets were busy with people always moving. You took some nice shots while the bus moved. When the bus stopped you got off. You just walked around, and it was nice. everywhere you looked it would be really busy. Streets food stands, little market places, people selling clothing ,accessories . You took more and more pictures. You made your way to big buildings with crossing street lights *wonder where the mall is?* you wanted to see the wonderful big mall they have, but have no clue and kept thinking while the light signaled to walk . You quickly took pictures while people crossed over to your side and walked towards. You were about to cross, but stopped when you reviewed the photo you took. out of the people in the picture that was crossing you notice a person who looked familiar.  Your head whipped to the side to find a BIG TRUCK blowing  its horn. You where standing a bit in the middle but not completely you were a bit the side you were just to stunted by what was going to happen. You felt a pair of hands grab both sides of your arm and pulled you back to the side of the street you stood on. You were jerked back and was safe. You stumbled back making your hair now covering your face, you were a bit shocked, and quickly moved strands of hair behind your ear. "thank you for saving me..." you bowed without making any eye contact, but soon did when your head came up " oh...JB" you pointed at him. He nodded and saw a picture in your camera " kyung mi right...be more careful next time, its a really busy street". He the  saw it was a picture zoomed in on him. " Can i see?" you looked to your camera and handed it to him. He went through the photos you took so far. " wow these are great." You saw he gave a full smile un like when you first met him. He looked up to see you just looking at him. " here you go..." he gave you back your camera " so how’s it going around in Seoul?" you brighten up  from his questions " its fun....eh aren't your suppose to be a the JYP building?" he shook his head no" anni, since me and JR are newbie’s be don’t have much going on yet" you nodded and came up with something. " say...you mind...showing me where the mall might be?" you asked shyly rubbing the back of your neck. He saw your little aegyo you pled. " sure, I‘d love to" your were glad you had someone to accompany you. 
 
Through out your time you both hanged out. You both took buses and walked around. You were taking secret pictures of him. He posed so naturally, but he didn’t know you were taking pictures. Soon you guys got along really well. It was as if you guys had been best friends your whole life. You pushed each fooling around, making jokes. “that’s such a lame joke! hahahahaha” you laughed while going through your photos you took. “Your brother told me that joke” you walked by each other. You realized that you stood pretty close to him. You looked at him, looking at his smiley face, he didn’t mind. So you just left it be. “Here we are” he pointed to a big building with many floors and windows that revealed many stores things. “LETS GO!!” you pulled him with happiness. He blushed from your touch, but you didn’t see it since you were leading. When you both had entered the building you were just totally amazed. “SO where should we head first?’ he asked you since you were the one to come here “lets go…EVERYWHERE” again you pulled him. Throughout 4 hours, you both spent at the mall.
 
Most of the stores you both went to were for guys’ then hr deiced to drag you into a cute store for girls. 
 
 
He dragged you into a more girlish store. When you had landed a feet in the store your eyes wooden at everything in there. There clothing accessories and especially their shoes. You went looking through a rack of dresses. " um...do you mind if i..." you showed him two dresses you anted to try. " go ahead i don't mind. " you were glad he wasn't annoyed at your request.  You saw the dressing rooms and headed there. " holds these for me, i won't take long" you gave him your bag and camera to hold. " take your time no need to rush" you left with cloths while he sat there waiting. While you were still changing, your cell ringed from the inside of your bag. He heard your phone ring not sure if he should go through your things. He finally made a decision to get it. Opening your bag he went through it and got. loser to the ring.  When he pulled out a pink cell phone he looked at the LED print light on the phone it said "ASSWHOLE?" JB wondered why you would have such a name from someone. He opened your phone without thinking. He saw a text message 
 
" YA CHIC IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE CALL ME BACK I NEED TO TALK TO YOU  -kwangmin )=O
 
when JB saw the text he started getting really curious about who kwangmin was. * is this kwangmin guy....her boyfriend?* he didn't know and wanted to find out. " JB im coming out" JB quickly closed the message and closed your phone and placed it back in your bag and acted like he didn't do anything. " What do you think?" when he looked up his eyes were glued to you.
 
Your wore acute grey dress with layers on the bottom and a cutely bow ties the side center near your chest.  " does it look that bad?" you look down at the dress you wore. " Oh anni anii you look cute" he said finally breathing you and smiled " ok ill get this one, um there’s one more dress i have,  " you told him it wouldn't take long. When you came back out, ths dress made you more mature and slimed you more.  " This ones bad too" you got more of a shocked  face from him. " anni...you look, great" you went back to change. " umm ill buy these two" you brought them up to pay. you asked for your bag and cera. When you opened your bag, you knotice your phone was not in the same place it was.
 
You just shrugged it off. When you both walked out of the mall you guys started walking around the streets again. "You hungry?" you held a hand to your stomach thats crying. "umm....alittle" He smiled at you, "well then i'll treat you out...so what do you want" you looked around the streets looking everywhere you couldn't make your mind up "umm. why don't you take me to one that you always eat at" He then motioned his head for you to follow. While walkig he asked " so....what brings you to Seoul?" You froze for a bit *to get away from...the problems back at home* " oh...i..i just wanted...to visit...yea that’s right just visit" you faked a smile, but he didn't buy it " oh come on...tell me the reason….Please" you didn't want to so you just threw gibberish things. " umm...i don't have a reason..." he then stopped walking " there’s always got to be a reason to everything..tell me please" you then looked at him " well let me ask you.....why do you like music?" he was surprised at your question you continued " sometimes, when you like, love, or even do something, you don't always have to have a reason why. Kind of like you in music...when i saw you dancing i knew you liked music, but you don't always have to have a reason for everything" you then thought to yourself *THAT WAS SO STUPID OF ME TO SAY* to you it may have sound dumb, but JB saw it another way * she’s....right....when i listen to my music, i don't have a reason to like it at all. i just do it* "what you said....is so true" you were shocked "really...oh well just saying" You were glad he didn't catch on.
 
You both ate STEAK!!!!! you both talked for a bit about just random things again. JB paid for the meal, and you guys started walking around again. You stopped at a little shop that caught your eye. JB also stopped "you wanna go in?" you turned your head to him and smiled nodding. When you both entered the store it was full of little things and cool accessories. You looked around while JB looked at another corner. You saw something that looked really nice. Without JB know you got them. JB, was right behind you and thought of an idea. "hey...lets take pictures to keep memories?" you looked at him odd, but nodded your head. He first pulled out his iphone and took a seleca of you and him. He placed his cheek near yours. Your face turned red. “1..2..3..“ he took the picture. He then took your camera and asked the shop owner to take a picture of you to. JB headed back at your side. While walking around you saw some head phones, you looked at them and JB and had a smile growing. When you got them you hid it with your other bags. Now you acted normal just looking around. You looked at a small wodden box that held Guitar Picks. You held the box and looked through the picks. "You play?" "yes, but only the guitar at my school" you placed te box back down "are you ready?" you asked him. He looked at you werid "aren't you going to get a pick?" you shook your head no. He lead the way out, but stopped when you both were two stores away from that cute little store you were in.
 
When you both were two stores away JB stopped. " Omo i may have dropped something of mine in the store.... can you wait for me?" you looked at his worried face. " sure" you watched as he enter the store.  
 
JB P/O/V :
 
I felt kind of guiltily for lying to her that i dropped something, but the truth was i just wanted to go back into the store to get her a guitar pick. when i had entered i headed right to the wooden box of picks. I looked through so many picks. Many colored ones and with different design. I kept looking till i found a perfect one. " id like to buy this one please" i handed the lady the pick i choose. She wrapped it in a cute box " agio is this for the girl you were with?" she asked so sweetly and with a very lovey dovey tone. " ye" she awed at me, i hid the box in my jacket. Good thing it was a small box. When i came out i looked to the side, and saw her waiting. 
 
KyungMi (YOU) P/O/V : 
 
i stood there waiting for him, while i waited i looked at the picture with the both of us. His one arm over my shoulder while i did a peace sign with both of us smiling. I heard footsteps coming closer. When i looked up JB was panting a bit " did you find what you dropped?" he nodded his head yes. After 40 minutes of talking,walking,hanging out, it was getting late. " thanks for accompany me today JB" he blushed at me even thanking him " uh that was nothing just consider it the star of a new friendship"  he was a kind person. He sent me to the bus stop. " so...you doing anything tomorrow" i asked " umm...i think me and JR are practicing tomorrow at the building" i was a bit down " oh" i sighed out hoping he was free tomorrow " if you wan" he started saying. " why not come to the building and watch us practice. I can teach you some dance moves " i looked at him and definitely nodded yea. When the bus got here i waved good bye and got on. i could tell he wanted to wait till the bus went. As the bus moved it went slowly and picked up speed. I looked through the stuff i bought. And came across something i remember i brought earlier. "AJUSHHI  STOPPP TTHIISS BBIUSS"  
 
Normal P/O/V :   
 
the bus came to a stop and JB heard the bus stop. He turned around to see you coming out. " JB-AH!!" you yelled from afar. You ran towards him. When you got to him you huffed in and out. " i almost...forgot" he got confused “bwoh?” you made eye contact with him “okay….close. ..your…eyes” you were trying to catch your breath. “wayeo?” “just do it” he obeyed and shut his eyes. You took out something and placed it on him. *omo what is she doing* he kept wondering. “you can open your eyes” when he opened them he wonder what you did. “ there’s no difference” when he brought his hand up to scratch is head, his hand bumped something that was on his neck. He took it to surprised and looked to see nice black headphones. “this is…” he looked back and forth on the gift and you.
 
“ I saw these in the store earlier, I that it would match you, and it does, its to thank you for being so nice to me” you said it very shyly. He stood there not showing any type of emotion or face expression. *I knew it…he doesn’t…* right as you thought he didn’t  like your gift, you were pulled into a hug. “thanks, I love it” you didn’t expect this from him. But your arms brought themselves to hug him.*do I….like him, no…not yet* your thoughts were full of happiness. When you pulled away from the hug, you gave a weak smile.
 
 “YA LITTLE LADY, ARE YOU COMING OR NOT, IF NOT I’M GOING TO LEAVE I HAVE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS RIDE TOO!!!” you both looked to a bus driver who was yelling for you to hurry up since he waited for you. “Imma get going.” when you were about to run back, JB grabbed your hand. “wait…here” he pulled out a little cute box. “I…also did a bit of shopping for you too” he brought your hand to take the gift. “Open when the bus is leaving” you nodded and did as he said. When he saw you got on the bus, only a happy feeling could cover what he’s feeling now. “kyung mi” he said your name and smiled. As he walked the opposite direction he plugged in the headphones you bought him and listen to his music. You on the bus, looked at the box. You opened like JB said to when the bus is leaving. When you pulled on the ribbon, you slowly life the lid up. In side was a guitar pick, and was attached to a string. You knew that it was a necklace. You flipped the pick around, and notice initials on it. “JB” was the letters. You chuckled a bit and put the necklace on. You then put the box in your bags. You sat there smiling and touching the pick. You looked out the window Recalling everything you did with JB. You suddenly felt your phone vibrate, and the ring went off. Without looking you just picked it up with a very happy tone. “annyeonghasibnikka ?” you were smiling till you heard “annyeong???…CHIC…ITS..ITS ME KWANGMIN!!!” you heard his voice. You smile faded and you only froze hearing him. “you..YOU THERE…ANNYEONG????!!” you swallowed down your nervousness. “ANSWER ME...please” you just couldn’t take it when he said please, and quickly hung up. You quickly turned your phone off. “aiiiiisssshhhh this CHIC!!” on the other line kwangmin finally blew it. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
May not have been how it first went, but i feel like its better, hope you like it, and please comment and subscribe thanks you guys so much for liking my story theres more surpises coming your way =D I'VE BEEN WATCHING DREAM HIGH 2 NOW A DAYS ALONG WITH OTHER DRAMS, SO I WANTED TO BRING IN MORE CHARACTERS, SO THERE WILL BE ALOT OF NEW CHARACTERS ENTERTING LATER LOL =D
 
Editor:phagirl