Corner 26: MT Trip PT. 2 ACCIDENTS...

Corner With Love

When everyone had settaled down they went out of their dorms to go and checkout the schedule for the whole week.

You took the time at dinner, to do a little thinking about what kris has said. You went wondering and adventuring around this big building "hey where did kyungmi go?" asked minhyuk "She's still in the bathroom" Janey said. Minhyuk wanted to talk to you, but waited.

You wondered the resort. Walking , you came upon an amazing library

Walking through the big rows of books you went through one of them and reaching a Shelf that wasn't connected to the other wooden ones. It was one of the Rolling shelfs that could be moved anywhere. Running you finger across all the books spine. "which one?" you qesitoned yourself. When spotted one at the top sticking out, you reached for it but you were still out of reach. With all the might you tried jumping up. When you stopped you tired shaking the shelf a bit. The book finally fell out of place. You picked it up, but suddenly the shelf....it caved in on you.

kwangmin was with donghyun and the other students getting ready for dinner. Kwangmin notice that you were not with janey. He looked to where Minhyuk was standing, you weren't by his side either "kwangmin...KWANGMIN " he snapped out of his thoughts of finding you. " come on where going to eat" youngmin patt his shoulder and went first to the eatting room. Seeing janey and minwoo together he quickly and gentaly grabbed her by the shoulder "hey " "oh kwangmin-shi" "have you se-" "kwangmin" he turn around "uee" "come with me sit next to me?" she pulled him without him being able to at least speak for himself. With in another secound another hand pat her shoulder " oh minhyuk" " so where's kyungmin?" janey gave him a confused look "what? she's not with me" minhyuk became worried " I thought she was with you after lunch?" janey shook her head side ways " minhyuk she hasn't been with me since this afternoon" he shook his head no " I thought she might had been with you or kwangmin" minhyuk looked towards kwangmin rushing his way over as he grabs kwangmin on the shoulder roughly and harshly making him stand "whats your problem!" "where's kyungmin" he took minhyuks hand off " I don't know why are you asking me about her I haven't seen her since we arrived" minhyuk quickly went back to janey "where did you say she went in the afternoon" " I think she went looking around" minkhyun started running around the resort looking for you. Coming upon some people at the resort that isn't students he kept asking around "sorry but did you see student from starship high wonder around here?" " I'm afraid not sorry" He quickly made another round "wait!" he quickly turned around " I think I saw a girl earlier today from Starship high I saw her go into the library" with that information it was enough to set minhyuk running towards the big library. The librarian went for a late night round to make sure that no one was around and that everything was in place.

Kyungmin's P/O/V :

I started hearing voices "is she okay?" I wonder what had happened? "she okay?" who is? "she's just unconious *maybe I should...* slowly My eyes flickered open, I started moving my head gentaly only to feel a pain run through " OMO your awake " looking to see janey by my side all worried "what happened?" I tried sitting up but wasn't allowed by someone " its best if you lay down" looking to see minhyuk trying to make you stay. "but wh- oww" touching my forhead there was a small bandage there covering it. "what happened to me" "well we were hoping that you could tell us" I shook my head, trying to recall what had happened "its a good thing that Minhyuk found you" you looked at him side eyes " well more like the librian found you first and I came running along, mind telling us what happened?" "well I " through the door opens boyfriend " kyungmi!" minwoo runs to the side "are you okay? your not hurt to bad are you? oh no...YOU HAVE AMENISA!" janey than flicked him in the forehead " with all that yelling you will give her amenisa " he rubbed his forehead. I than looked to a person who wanted to say something, but was in the back of everyone else. " we will give you some space" donghyun said as they all begin to leave, along with ,minhyuk. I was about to say something but kept quiet at the end. Looking down at my hands fiddling in my lap."You alright?" I looked up to find kwangmin still in the room with everyone gone and only us two. "umm..yeah...I'm fine I guess" kwangmin starts walking towards the side of the bed and takes a seat. I didn't dare look at him. "what happened?" he asked breaking the ice between the silence. "I'm not too sure" kwangmin than sighed "you should be more careful stuff like this....! ya your so reckless" I scoffed and looked at him annoyed "yah....you think I wanted it to happen, fine all I recall is that the shelf fell after I knocked a book over" crossing my arms arms on your chest and puffed your cheeks. Kwangmin looked back at you confused a bit "you said, the shelf fell on you?" I was trying to recall what happened. Than lI ooked up "yes..YES I was trying to grab a book, After I was able to shake it off the shelf, the shelf fell over, I must have used alot of strength to make it fall over" kwangmin got up and started to walk towards the wind, To yme he looked like he was thinking a lot. " you shaked the shelf right nothing else?" you nodded your head, "you sure you didn't like knocked one of the rolling legs off?" you shook your head no "it was standing still till..." than it hit you. "it just fell....like as if" kwangmins attentions came to you "someone pushed it" kwangmin begin to worry "aishhh now I'm just being stupid" you laughed it off, but kwangmin felt fear for you. "oh kwangmin, Kyungmin" both you look towards the door to find Mrs.choi "kyungmi are you okay?" Just nodding my head yes and I got off the bed, when I hopped off a bit, my landing was a bit shaky, Next thing I knew  a hand grab my arm.I looked up to see kwangmin face to face with me. "well you two the clinc is closing up , kwangmin do you think you can help her back to the dorm?" he agreed to it and started helping me back.

Normal P/O/V

seeing how you injuried your head , and how unstable your walking was even if he held you, he knew you both would take forever. He let got and walked infront of you and stopped "what are you-?" he took your arms and placed it on his shoulders, without a warning he than took hold of you. "YAH LET ME DOWN" He laughed and made sure he had a good grip of you " with you walking so slow we will die of the cold, and oh...you better hold on tight " you made a face "yah what did I say?" he than teased you by pretending to drop you "ahhh please!!" you than held on by leaning in with your arms fully wraped around his neck "see hold on" he than begin walking with you leaned in with him not knowing your cheeks would touch any secound. You felt like it was taec holding you. like the old times when you were little"you know.." Kwangmin stopped for a bit " bwoh?" he started walking again " its rare, but...why don't I feel as if, you don't really smile as much? I only see you smile so little at times" kwangmin stopped again, alot of memories came to him " yah what kind of a question is that?" walked while you were still in thought *was that too personal?* you thought to yourself. finally arriving he let you down "well, good night" when he was about to leave, something stoppped him, He looked over, You tuged on his shirt "bwoh?" you than pulled him into a hug. His eyes widen, he was still taking in the sitation "thank you" you whispered sweetly into his ear. He felt his arms going up. Right as he was about to return it, you let go and went inside. He scratched his head and went back. "Oh kyungmi, heard about your accident are you okay?" uee asked "oh I'm fine no worries just a little bump on the heaed" you thought it was strange of her to ask, but you shrugged it off. "Kyungmi guess what the class is doing tomorrow?" you looked at her clueless."SKIING AND SNOWBROAD!" you got excited with her and jumped up holding hands screaming a bit "well you both be quiet there's other people sleeping here" hana made a disguested face and turned her back towards the girls and slept, but you and janey still jumped for joy in a quiet manner.

_______________________________________________

Hi everyone its been a while i'm starting to get back on my stories I really thank my subbies for staying I love you all =D