Corner 27: MT Trip PT. 3 Saved by a kiss (yes the moment)

Corner With Love

WARNING A SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!

-Next Day-

Everyone was excited that they were going to go ski and snowbroad. Everyone was ready, had their,scarfs,hats,and gloves and what not to be ready. "alright kids, now each of us will get on a lift that will take us up to the slopes so please pair up" with that everyone

 

After the results everyone was waiting in line. "Yah noona" all the guys looked towards minwoos direction even you cause he was calling you "bwoh?" "are you sure your well enough to even do ski?" you laughed "thae I am no worries, to be honest taec would take me to MT's sometimes when he came back to visite so no worries" you gave him a thumbs up and looked back at your partner. "jinja?" "what ?" "you can really ski?" you nodded your head, so much that your hat fall down a bit. Minhyuk fixed it for you, you both exchanged smiles. "alright NEXT" you and minhyuk got ready as the lift came you both sat on it as it took you far up high. Ther others followed up. The Montain was all cleared with white pure snow. "wow seems...." you looked down the slope "aigo" you slip your goggles that were on your forehead down right as you ready to go down "HEYY!!" you looked to see minhyuk snowbroad past you. "hey kyungmi"

Janey came right beside "oh" can you go down with me, I'm kinda scared" you agreed "okay ready....1.........2........3!!!!!!!" You both went down at the same time "HEY WAIT FOR US" boyfriend came down along the way. You were using all your strength to push forward when you had made alittle turn , you felt something was off, look down you saw one of the straps on your ski was tearing off, You started feeling a bit panicky the strap was tearing quickly and slowly. Someone knotices that you had stop pushing. "YAH!!! you look to see kwangmin skiing as well "KWANGMIN!!" he kept going side to side , when you had pointed to one of your straps, like crazy kwangmin realies, but it was too late. The strap came tearing off, making it hard fo you to keep steady the one side of you ski came totally off, you only had one on, you kept balance one leg kwangmin saw he came to your side as quick as he could. You let go of the two poles you held and your arms was waving like crazy, you started going in another direction that was super off. "KYUNGMI!!!!!" with one quick movement kwangmin tackled both of you, which was the only way he could have thought of stopping you from going down. "KWANGMIN, KYUNGMI!!" janey,boyfriend and most of the classmates saw what happend. You both kept rolling down, when you felt as if you both came to a stop you rolled over seeing kwangmins back facing you, he was uncounious. You tried to fight the fact that you would blackout any sec, but couldn't *what happened? Kwangmin and I......are we dead?*

"YOU BAD GIRL!" a little girl crying "YOU BETTER NOT DO IT AGAIN" a woman quickly runs over to protect the girl "ya what did she do to you?huh?! kyungmi-ah its okay umma is here" than older man drops down the stick and walks out of the room "appa...apppa!!"

Your P/O/V:

a dream.........dream.......I opened my eyes to wake up only to be inside a cave? what the? what was I doing here? there was even a fire going too. I looked out to see a snow coming down from the sky. *shoot this isn't good* Looking around I got up "AHH" only to feel a pain run in my knee. "aishh" falling back down I heard, someone running my way "yah aishh becareful" "kwangmin" "where does it hurt?" he placed his hand on my right upper thigh and one on my calf "hey!" I grabbed his hands "don't worry!...I'm only check to see where you sprain your leg" with that said I retreated my hands so that I could allow him to search. With one tug straightening my leg out "AHHHH...yah!!!" I gentaly slapped the back of his head. "yah!" " that hurt! " he placed his hand where my knee was. He gripped it a bit "ahh" he than nodded his head understanding the situation. He took one of his coat sleeves, with the long arm sweater he was wearin he ripped the long arm part "yah..bwoh?" he ripped it more making it into a long peice of cloth, he than lifeted up my leg and started to wrap my leg with the cloth. I looked at him. This side of him, it was nice to see him like this. When he finished he sat down close the fire as well. "thank you" I said he looked at me "Don't mention it, just stay seated for now okay?" He than sat down across from me.

 

"earlier" I looked at him. "you were alseep....you were....crying" I was even more shocked " I was?" he nodded "did you..have a bad dream or something?" I looked back at the fire, should I? I nodded "yeah....I was having a bad dream" I curled up a bit more from the cold " you mind...telling me what it was?" I took a deep breath and started "my dream....wait! why do you want to know?!" I than re called why this punk did want to know! "well looks like we will be stuck here until the storm dies down"  I looked at the snow outside "if you can't than-" "my dream,.....it was my appa, not the one that you saw back at the house that day we came back from seoul, the one I was rasied up by, as a child I always wondered why, why everything I did, seem to get him upset but 6 years later, he died" I started wiping my tears " Never once did he call me by my name, but now I know why, cause I never really was his flesh and blood" I looked at kwangmin he nodded I looked back at my leg.

 

"I have to admit, you have a neck for this stuff" he chuckled "my Umma.." I looked at him "she taught me, when I was little I would always get hurt, she would always bandage me up espically my leg" This was the first time I heard about this "I learned the best from umma" I looked at his face. He seemed...sad. "is she?" he sighed " as unfateful it is......she passed away, umma had an illness, she was placed in the hospital for a while"

-Flash Back-

13 years old Youngmin and kwangmin

"umma"she smiled at her sons "aigo you both" she patted their heads. "boys" Mr.choi(their butler) came to take the boys home. Youngmin smiled "bye umma" he hugged her and went running. Mr.Chio looked to kwangming "young master" kwangmin looked to his umma and back at Mr.Choi "one more mintue please" he bowed and shut the door "umma I don't want to leave you alone" kwangmin hugged his mom. She held him dearly in her arms "agioo is my little man crying" she smiled as she brings his face up to wipe his tears away. "umma I don't feel good leaving you here alone" he buried himself in his ummas arms again "listen you have to do well without umma alright" she smiled as he looked at her "Your going overseas for 3 months, I will miss you and of course your brother too" she kissed his forhead "umma I will bring back something cool and really good for you" he wiped his tears away and looked at her. "really?" he nodded 'please stay healthy...I'll be back and we can finish up our plans"

"umma, I always visited her when I could, but.......I didn't know that.....that would be the last time I would ever see her again, that smile,the warmth of her hugs the way she pulled me in to keep me happy"

-3 months later-

(The boys were picked up from the airport by there father)

"Mr.Choi please head to the hospital" I remeber....that day "there no need to head that way" I looked at my father, something about his face expression was off. "but...I want to see umma, please head to the hospital" I as smiling so wide waiting to mothers smile as well, wanting to be held in her arms, till the next moment...."son...My sons" I looked at my father his face was very ill with fear.

-1 day later-

The whole day it was raining, cold drops slightly patting on my cheeks, as my tears fell down mixing with the rain drops on my cheeks. A crowed had follwed my father,my brother and I, as we were on our way to rest....my mom. This time, I was the one holding her as I laid her to sleep in a spot I can now visit her.

 

-end of kwangmins past-

You looked over to kwangmin to see him with his head down. Slowly getting up, you went beside him laying your hand on his shoulder. "hey...hey" you called gental. He looked up. His face,pale,cheeks rosey red,eyes drowsy, quickly placing your hand on his forehead "Kwangmin your-" with that said, he almost feel to the side, but you than caught him in your arms "your running a fever" You quickly took off your jacket, it was a good thing you wore many layers, you than placed the first jacket under his head like a pillow, while you took your thick sweater off to cover him, like a blanket.

(yes yes you wore alot of layers for this kind of weather)

While you were setting him down, you venture deeper into the cave. It was amazing, there was water inside cave. You looked around to see if there was anyting to full whater up with. You saw a stone that was shaped like a cup. Washing it up, you than quickly brought the water back. Kwangmin clenched the sweater, when you settaled the cup down, you quicly ripped one of your long sleeves and wet it with water and placed it on his forehead. Right when you were about to pull away, his hand grabbed your wrist.

"stay..please" you than stayed down by his side, slowling lifting his head you placed him in your lap. Brushing his bangs a side so it doesn't get to soaked in the cloath of water. "I'm sorry" your tears starts trailing down without you realizing, it drops down onto his cheek "because of me....your like this " your eyes closed as you cried more. "don't be..."you opened your eyes at the surpise touch of someones hand on your cheek. "what-" kwangmin's breath became fast and deeper " Oh no...your burning up kwangmin" his hand fell gentaly back down. Without hesitation you quickly placed his hand back into the sweater, for the moement, you felt scared...you didn't want to lose someone...someone important to you "please...please YOU don't leave me" at that moment you hugged him holding him from his shoulders up, as you were faced upside down. You finally looked up to face him. "tho I tried to deny it so many times, I knew it wouldn't work" you slowly inch closer. "I thought maybe liking someone else would work, but" your nose touched his "My feelings were only moving towards you kwangmin"