Corner 10: BIG FIGHT pt. 1

Corner With Love

It was getting late the sun started setting. You were sending sungmin back home holding his hand. "umm....kyungmi noona, i'm getting tired" you could tell that he didn't want to walk anymore. "do you want noona to carry you?" he nodded very tiredly. you bent down so that he could get on your back. As you slowly rosed up, you made sure that you a had a good hold of him so you wouldn't drop him. Yes thats right. KWANGMIN wasn't with you two. 

-----Flash Back------

*Does he....like her??* you stared at him as he shook her hand. "please..please have a seat" she sat next to sungmin on his other side, but she didn't have much room. While kwangmin looked at his phone before he was going to sit down, she sat down and pushed sungmin a bit to the right sqooting him down the bench to give her all the space she need, she then gave another powerful push, making you fall of the end of the bench. "noona, " sungmin got off and came to help you up. As kwangmin got off his cell he saw you standing instead of sitting. You didn't even look at kwangmin, you direct your gaze to uee. She sat there acting like she was innocent. "wats wrong with you chic?" you finally looked at him. "i have a name.....and why dont' you ask her" you said coldly. She then looked at you in victory of a smile. 

"wae?" He then sat down and smiled at uee. You were about to make a scene, but rememberd there was a child with you. You looked a sungmin and nodded him to sit. You just decided to stand and watch kwangmin for the first time be mushy, but you felt very uncomfortable seeing the together *why is she here?! shes ruining my day with kwangmin!!!wait why do i care*. Sungmin begin to tugg on the edge of your blazer. since you were still in your school uniform. "ye what is it sungmin?" "sit noona" you knew that there was no way you were able going to sit. "anni its ok you sit " finishing up his ice cream, you looked at your watch. You needed to head out since it was late. and the sun was almost completey gone. "uh..sungmin-ah" you bent down to reach his eye level " uh noona has to get going home....kwangmin will take you home with this noona  al-assji?" you thought that since he was closer to kwangmin he might want to stay with kwangmin. "wae? noona i want both you and hyung to take me" you shook your head no " Mian, i can't kwangmin has company and its getting late" sungmin turned and kept looking at uee with a grossed expression. He didn't like her one bit after seeing what uee did to you. " then you take me home noona?" You looked at him surpised "you sure you want ME to take you home?" he nodded with a dissapointed smile. "alright lets go" you grabbed his hand notified kwangmin before going " kwangmin-ah" he then looked at you and sungmin. "were leaving" is all you said, not even a good bye. "huh? wait...wait!" you and sungmin left him with uee like he wanted "opppa don't mind them stay with me" she pulled him back down to sit. He starts to feel even more nervous

----End of Flash Back-----

You slowlyed walk under the street lights. *What do i do? donghyung hates me, kwangmin likes UEE, is this how it suppose to end for me?* you finally came upon Sungmins house. "ah sungmin-ah time to get up" You gave him a little bump making him wake up. "thae? noona" "your home" you slowly went down so that he could stand on his own. You rung the door bell and waited. "OH OMO sungmin!" a lady about her 30s opened the door, she was concerend. "please forgive me, i wasn't watching the time" you bowed at her. " please i'll let it slip for now, thank you for bringing him home" you bowed once more and was going to head out, but sungmin tug on your blazer and said " noona, thank you very much" you went eye level with him. He pulled you into a meaningful hug. "Thank You" his umma looked at you both with a very sweet smile. You then waved good-bye. You headed out their gates and went the way to your house. "YA!" you stopped in your tracks. You slowly turned around. Kwangmin was leaning on the side walks wall. You saw it was just him and turned around to leave again. "YA!" He ran to your side. "why did you leave me alone with UEE?! i was so uncomfortable!" you just kept walking still annoyed by him.

He finally held your arm. All you did was stay still and looked at him. "answer me" he said with with a tone asking you whats wrong. You never heard this from him before. You turned around to him really annoyed. You over powered him and jerked your arm back with force. "jeoliga.." was all you said very chic, cold,and annoyed. You kept walking while he just followed. "look you could have wait for me" you finally stopped walking and looked at kwangmin " waited.....don't you know that sungmin is a kid. He has a family that worries about him" kwangmin just listen to wat you had to say. "when i brought him home, his umma was very worried, you only cared for UEE and you." you then put your hands in your pocket. And left him there for a sec. "I NEED YOUR HELP!" he yelled it out before you were about to take another step. "Bwoh? the asswhole is asking for my help?" he looked up "i really...do...need...your help" you faced him and walked up to him "wae?" he scratched the back of his head and said " i need your help....What should i do when i'm around UEE, like should i give her this, or do this, or say this?" You smirked at him "your kidding right. Look i'm not even going to play this game" you once again tried to walk away till he said something "FINE , SAY NOTHING DON'T HELP ME YOUR FRIEND! BESIDES I BET YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY AT ALL!!" You turned around slowly walked up to him. You stopped right in front of him -SLAP!!!- . " Are you done?" you said very sly. 

"if your done...then you can SHUT THE UP!....IF YOUR NOT DONE YET KEEP TALKING THEN !...... Are you satisfied yet....well WELL.! YOU ALREADY SAID ENGOUGH BEHIND MY BACK YESTERDAY AT THE CLUB, IS THER ANYMORE YOU NEED TO TELL ME!" you showed that you no longer were playing games with him or wanting to be friendly. "First donghyun....and now you" He looked at you when you mentioned him " donghyun?" "i'm done playing games with you kwangmin, a kid like you....can't even remember my name" you turned to FINALLY walk away. You left him there not knowing what to feel after your out burst. As you walked you showed only your back. "Kwangmin-ah" you only turned your head to show the side of your face. He looked up. "You should head home.....your family might be worried.......and by the way...i'm going to recorrect you on what you said about me not saying nothing or helping..just now" he took a breath before you were going to say anything else "WE.....were never.....friends" The wind blew your hair creating a dramatic way a hero would leave after a fighting scene, but you left kwangmin in bitterness as he looked at you with wide eyes. You finally let the tears silently come down. 

He finally began to walk the opposite way. *i WILL get you to help me, and....be a friend*

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its a very short chapter/this may not be the best chapter i've written and what you were expecting, but i hope its ok.....i was still thinking how this chapter should go. but tell me what you think and i'll try to change it up a bit. subscribe and comment thnx

Editor: phagirl