Corner 5: First time as a drinker

Corner With Love

As you walked through the tomb stones, you walked even further to one that was at the edge of the gates in cemetery. The guys decided to follow you since they didn't want you go wondering off by yourself.

They walked to where you were. You slowly bent down and placed the flowers where this tomb was.

The name on the tomb was Bun Junghyun (sorrie have no better name) and a picture of a man in his 50's.

They guys looked at the grave stone and then you.

You kneeled down and took two things out of you bagpack, a piece of cloth and a letter. You placed the letter on the ground near the stone and started to wipe the tomb clean from flith. You tried holding in tears, but couldn't find the strength to keep it in. You kept wiping away till you started shaking and crying hard.

"i'm sorry appa, i've been doing what you told me.....so appa...how have you been?, are you well? appa today's my birthday lol i'm growning to be a strong person for you" placing the letter on the grave. the guys looked at you while you were talking to your appa.

seeing you were in pain donghyung bent down to your level and placed his hands on the side of your shoulder. You turned to look at donghyun with teary eyes.

"i'm sorry...its-" before you could say anything else donghyun cut in "Sir your daughter is a fine growing girl" he turned towards the stone and look at it then looked at you he then wiped away your tears for you. The touch of his hand on you cheek made you cry even more, He then pulled you into his chest and hugged you to comfort you. You gripped on the long sleeve of his uniform, and cried in his chest.

Youngmin stood there not knowing what to do all he could do was say the same thing donghyung had said. "Happy birthday to you, and sir even though i don't know your daughter that well, you raised up a strong willed daughter"

you stayed in donghyun's arms for a good minute or two, then you pulled away, You felt so touched by what they had to say. you put the cloth back into your bag, and wiped away your tears.

YOU AND I I I I We cannot break up i cannot give up.....(ringtone)

All of sudden youngmin's phone. "Annyeong? oh kwangmin wat is it? oh alright well be there...."

you heard kwangmin's name and listened in on their conversation, but ignored it . *You didn't come here to listen to him* your thoughts

after youngmin hung up his phone you got up and turned to the guys. " Sorry for dragging you out here when you could have been somewhere else"

"Hey didn't i tell you to stop saying sorry when its a only ok? you looked at donghyun who stared at you."We can go now" you said as depart from the tomb stone. the guys once again followed you out.

You stopped to be pulled by donghyun. "Yah hyung the kwagmin and guys are already at the usual place waiting for us" you looked confused and didn't bother to look at both the guys. "umm here you head there first, i'll come right after i send kyungmi home" you looked right into donghyun's eyes. Youngmin looked at you two as you looked at each other, Youngming's thoughts were * do they always do that? do they like each other?" as he kept thinking he came up with a suggestion.

 

"oh hyung why not invite Kyung mi-sshi, and introduce her to boyfriend?" donghyun wasn't so sure about the suggestion" umm i don't think that such a-" you quickly turned your whole body to donghyun and grabbed his hand to cut into the conversation. "Can i please go?. please.... i would make me feel a little better."  Looking at you with such a sad face on, he couldn't refuse and let you go along. " UMM, ok only because its your birthday lets go..." as he took your hands that held his, you both walked to his motorcycle. you stopped for a bit, realizing he still was holding your hand. He then felt you stop, "wat is it?"  "umm, you can let go of my hand donghyun oppa" he then looked down at your hand in his, he let go of it and you both continued to his ride.

(Your inner self talking to you)

"hey why did you tell him to let go? stupid you could have still had him hold your hand!

"sorry i wasn't thinking omo"

 

"Hey you coming or wat?" donghyun shouted to you so that you can come back to reality. You quickly ran over, He handed you the helmet and you strapped it on tight. This time when you got on the motorcycle you wrapped your arms around his waist. You then laid your head on his back. You felt comfortble feeling his warmth, but then again you weren't so sure anymore, if your feelings for him grew or is brushing away.

As you and him drove off, youngmin was ahead of you guys. About 20 minutes passed by it was about almost 6:00 pm. Slowly stopping, you reconized this place. It was near to your house like heck. In fact it was the stands in that little coner  where you met Kwangmin.

 

As you, youngmin, and donghyun got off the bikes you walked to a stand where they sell Spicy rice cakes and other foods. Approaching the destination you saw that you guys were approaching these other four guys that was sitting and waiting for Youngmin, and Donghyun.

"HI HYUNG THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD NEVER COME" said a high energetic boy

"wat took you so long? said another  with a calm face

"Yah hurry and eat alot" said one with food in his mouth

"aishhhh you guys are always....." as this one was about to finish his sentence he realized you were behind donghyun.

Looking at you shocked he walked over to donghyun and looked over his shoulder. "WAT IS THIS CHICK DOING HERE!!" you reconized the voice and peeked your head over to donghyun's side. You saw that it was kwangmins voice. You step out from behind him and to his side. You didn't come here to fighting so you let it go and introduce yourself "Annyeong my name is Bun Kyungmi nice to meet you all." kwangmin was surpised you ignore him, so he decided to let it pass.

As you approached, each of the guys inroduce themselfs execpt for kwangmin since you met him already.

"ANNYEONG MY NAME IS MINWOO" as he took your hand and shook it without you even having to draw your hand out

"Annyeong my name is Jeongmin" gave you a smile

"Annyeong my name is Hyunseong" got up from eating and waved at you

"and we're the group boyfriend" donghyun added

you looked confused, but went with it anyway." here lets sit and eat together" pulling a chair for you, you sat down between Donghyun and kwangmin.

Table was round so it would go around starting from the right You, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minnwoo, Youngmin, and then Kwangmin.

Time was flying by but you got along well with the guys. Minnwoo is so energetic , Hyunseong talked to you of course, and Jeongmin threw some jokes out that made you laughed. Kwangmin played footsie with you while all this went on, eventually you won hahaha.

"eat alot it's my treat" You looked at donghyun and shook your head" no no its ok.....please don't, its ok, besides i can pay myself"

"Don't its your birthday my treat"

Everyone looked at you and started saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Out of no where hyunseong singed in a very beautfiul voice happy birthday to you

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday.....to you happy birthday dear kyungmi-sshi happy birthday to......you"

you looked shocked and surpised he had such a talent.

He looked at your face expression "oh did you not like it?"

"NO NO NO I LOVED IT THANK YOU" you got up and hugged him you loved it so much you went crazy.

"hey hyung how come you never singed like that at my birthday" youngmin said joking around, everyone laughed expect for kwangmin

"ya wats the use of birthdays its a waste of time. it comes every year so" you looked at him in with anger, but your innerself held you back

*hey hey calm down he doesn't know about your appa*

*fine but only because everyones here*  he notice you didn't say anything he knew that you would have broke out yelling at him, but yet you didn't something held you back.

Kwangmin's P.O,V :

this is strange, when ever i open my mouth she would always have a negative comment about it or should would burst yelling, but why is she holding back, i will try to get it out of her somehow, but imma enjoy this time so that the hyungs and minwoo doesn't know wat i'm up too.

I didn't know what to ask her, but then i realized something, she looked so familiar where did i see her.

All of sudden she bursted out yelling "OH NO,,, MY ,,,MY WALLETS GONE,,,WHERE DID I DROP IT!!!"

everyone stared at her like she was crazy or something donghyun hyung asked " where was the last time you saw it"

"i think this morning, after i put it in my bag i didn't bother about afterwords"

"did you have something important in there? asked jeonjmin

"YES YES I HAVE LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE, AND ESPICALLY MY STUDENT ID CARD...WITHOUT IT I CAN'T DO MUCH IN SCHOOL'

Minwoo asked "What color is it and wat does the wallet look like?"

i then looked at her silently as she began to describe her wallet.

"well....its.. its ahh....oh its baby blue and has a type of belt design in the front, and its a fold in wallet" (bad description sorry)

after hearing her described the wallet, it reminded me of the wallet i found this morning.

i reached for the back of my pocket, it was still there. I can't belivie it, shes the girl who saw me from this morning, Kyungmi.

i didn't want everyone to think i stole it or why i had it, so i kept it quiet..

"Don't worry i think it should show up sooner or later wat about your friend janey does she know where it is." everyone started comforting her and i slowly brought my hand up back to the table

without giving it away with my face expression....or did i? got to think of something quick but wat?

"heyy babe where do you live?" thats right i need to know where she lived that way i can just send it back to her.

KyungMi (you) P.O.V :

can't belivie it that i lost my wallet!! omo wat am i going to do, my money,family picture and STUDENT ID is in there.

EVERYONE WAS STARTING TO COMFORT ME, aiggoo i'm so bad at keeping things.

For some reason i saw kwangmins face, he looked like he hid something for us, but i knew it wasn't the time to think about him.

all of a sudden he asked "heyy babe where do you live?" without thinking i answered him to the name babe.

"not far just right over the other side of these houses and i have a name you know!!!!"

all the guys where shock and took interest. "REALLY WAT DOES YOUR HOUSE LOOK LIKE?" minwoo was so demanded to know.

should i tell???ohh wat the heck " its one of those kind of old fashion korean houses but yet still modern looking houses with big gates and our family name is on the mail box(IF YOU EVER SAW KOREAN DRAMA HEARTSTRINGS ITS THE SAME HOUSE LIKE LEE SHIN'S)

Normal P/O/V :

as you finished telling them what your house loooked like, Kwangmin thought of a plan to get you your wallet back without you even knowing it was him.

" hey before we go, we have to drink for kyung mi's birthday!!!!"

"BWO?!"

"WAEYO?!"

was the only two words that could come out of everyones mouth. espically yours since you never drank before.

"yah i don't think thats such a good idea kwagmin we're all driving tonight"

you looked at kwangmin thinking hes crazy!

"but come on on we always drank for someones birthday. besides since she's the birthday girl she can be the only one to drink" kwangmin really wanted you to drink, His plan was to get you drunk so he could take you home himself, and put your wallet in your bag so is seems like it was in your bag just you weren't just looking hard enough for it.., or else he wouldn't be

something was fishy to you, you couldn't stop glaring at him.

"Fine, if you don't want to then lets go, your to much of  a wussy and chicken to even do it"

hearing these words one of your eyes twitched, you slammed both your hands on the table and said " I AM NOT AFRAID OF HURTING YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND DO IT, CAUSE I DO HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT. AHJUMMA PLEASE BRING THREE BOTTLES OF SOJU!!!"

you got so mad you didn't care if the guys looked at you crazy. Ahjumma got the bottles to you as quick as she could,

You took  the first bottle and looked at it, you hesitated at first. "you don't have to do it" said hyunseong, but you took the whole bottle and drinked the whole thing. All the guys looked at you with amazement as you slammed the bottle on the table. Your face got red, for your not a person who's strong with alcohol. You went for the second bottle again you were able to finish it too, but the guys can see your were at your limit. you struggle to hold yourself up, you dropped your third bottle you had in your hands and almost fell, but youngmin caught you falling in his direction.

 

"Omo shes out cold" as youngmin informed everyone you hiccuped while you were out, "OMO SHES KUTE" saying minnwoo everyone laughed. " here i'll take her home she said it was somewhere over there" as donghyun was about carry you on his back, he was stopped by kwangmin. "oh oh oh here hyung i'll take her" everyone looked at him, they kwangmin very well he wasn't the type to help alot but with this sitautation he wanted to. "UMM are you sure?" asked donghyun "oh yea no problem don't worry about it." as they all looked at kwangmin they put you on his back as he carried you.

The guys stayed at the food stands waiting for kwangmin to return. With you and him

he laughed evily to himself. " yes yes it worked omo know i can put the wallet in her bag, aissh shes heavy" as he pulled you up for a stronger hold you spoke in your sleep while still half drunk " kimchii kimchii and rice" you started speaking random things, kwangmin got curious to see if he could ask you questions and get it out of you. "so why were you with Youngmin a donghyun?" you mummbled so he asked again "why were you with youngmin and donghyun? this time you answered it very drunkis " haha we went to see my......appas.....grave,,,haha i went to...tell him....it...is....my bithday.....today...." you took swallows in between your answer. kwangmins smile fade when he heard your answer. he felt guity now for trying to do anything that was going to be blackmailing you.

 

as he looked for the mailbox with your last name on it he found it. he used his foot to hit the door very loud. As the doors open your umma saw you " sorry but what do you want here?" your umma saw that you were on his back " YA KYUNGMI-SSHI WAT HAPPENED?" SHE ASKED IN A BIT of a frighten voice " she hanged out with us and caught a cold" he lied so that you wouldn't get in trouble. "please come in" as she dirtected you in she asked " can you please bring her to her room upstairs" he looked at the stair ways he didn't want to be disrespectful so he did it. as he dropped you on your bed he took a second to catch his breath. "ya your heavy you know that" watching you lay there made him turn soft, he slowly moved your bangs to the side. As he wonder around he saw pictures on your night stand,doors, and working table. he noctice that most of them where pictures of you and your dad. He picked up one of the and looked at it.

"thats her appa" he jumped from the surpise that your umma gave him" she wasn't close to him, but she loved him very much"....kwangmin looked at the picture and back to your umma. "today.....we went to the see her appas grave" he lied to seek the truth of what you told him half ago.

" OHH AIGOO i tell her not to go to her appas grave it will only hurt her. the thing is, her appa died on her 12th birthday...she tries to force a smile on her face when it comes to her birthday" listening to this kwangmin now does feel even worst " i understand, oh ma'am please don't tell her that i brought her home" she nodded at kwangmin who took his lead. He remembered to leave you wallet, but left it on the night stand instead. He took a last glance of you before heading out.

Your umma lead him out and thanked him. they bowed to each other. kwangmin walked back to the food stands where the gang was still waiting for him. "yah you ok?" asked youngmin, all he did was give a nod and look back to the houses where yours was.

 

______________________________________________________

Well half your past is revealed but not all of it, hope you enjoy the christmas present please MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Comment and subscribe.

Edited by:: phagirl