Corner 3: Around the corner

Corner With Love

morning came, but you were still sleeping, Janey slowly woke up with a morning yawn, with sleepy eyes she walked but totally tripped over you.

"ahhhhh -BOOM- owwww, ya KYUNG MI, HOW CAN YOU NOT WAKE UP AFTER TRIPPING ME!!!!!" you were so in love with your sleep you only rolled over once and hugged the extra pillow you had. "yaaa wake up sleepy head" janey took a pillow and started to hit you with it.

" omO..OMO" waking up to a pillow in the face you quickly blocked it. you both ended up laughing as fathers started to flye everywhere,"hahaha hey lets get ready for breakfeast" you slowly cleaned up the place and went to the wash room. Finishing up washin your face, you looked in the mirror. wiping your face you began to think about donghyun again( he doesn't know how i feel, thats wats hurting me. i'm such a coward, i had my chance yesterday, but i chicken out) 

wipping off your face you walked your way back to janeys room to change into your uniform. thnx to janey's mom you were able to have a clean shirt on.

after fixing yourself while looking into the mirror, janey walks in. "hey my umma made breakfeast come on lets go eat". At the table you ate only ailttle

since you didn't feel like eatting that much. " hun are you not hungery sorry if i didn't make anything you liked" feeling bad you apologized" oh no i'm sorry i liked its just i don't reallly eat much but it is good thank you" as time approuched, you and janey headed out for school. "Ya can't wait till today is over. once the days over, we can hangout after words" as janey was talking you zoomed out and just kept walking forward.

"ya! are you listening?" after getting a smack on the arm you came back to earth. "yes i heard, but not today janey i have to go somewhere" you gave her a faint smile, but was able to keep in your feelings. Janey held your arm back before you could take another step forward. " is it about donghyun? if it is then you shouldn't worry too much"

you turned to her."no its not about donghyun its something else, now lets hurry" putting on a fake smile you were walking ahead of janey. while walking you knotics that janey took you a different direction. "Janey i don't remember this way? is it some sorta short cut? looking around, you then looked at janey with a worried face."oh don't worry i've been through here a couple of times, this helps me get to school early, the other way is so i can get to your house and head to school with you". Feeling like something bad would happened your hands grip on your back pack 

you began to walk a tad faster. "yay don't be scared i've walk here so many times noth......" before janey could finish her line, she was cut off by some random guy that harshly landed on the ground out of no where. You and janey jumped back in shock. you looked at the him. All burised up with a bloody nose and busted lip.

you slowly walked up next to the boy. you slightly kicked him to make sure he was alive. janey quickly grapped your hand and pulled you back. "you crazy why would you do that, come on!" as you two finally looked up, you both saw a small group fighting. About three older boys against this other kid in the middle of the circul. you watched closely as one of the guys attacked the kid in the middle, but was knocked out with one hard blow to the face.

the other two swung their fist at the same time but missed, One of them quickly turned around to kick him, but the strange boy caught the kick, he lungged forward and was able to tackle the guy down. Looking around for the last person to attack, he glare at the guy without even wincing in pain. As the last guy ran in fear, you stood there watching, while janey hid behind you. Finally the boy turned around and locked eyes with you

giving you a scary glare, your eyes grew bigger as you observed him. Like the other guy on the ground, busted lip, bruses, and blood on the corner of his lip, While still looking at you, he was panting hard. "unnie lets make a...." you quickly grapped janey and ran for your life. "KEEP RUNNING DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!" you said screaming as you and janey ran out of the scene.

As he was about to walk away from that little corner, he saw a something on the ground. Walking over to it, he bent down 

to grabbed it, It was your small wallet with your money,student ID, and many important cards you had in it.

 (just say there are things in it)

He opened the wallet and FIRST saw your student ID.

" so this girl i'll be seeing?" while smirking at your ID he slid it back into the slot, a picture caught his eyes. A small picture containing two couples holding three childeren smiling, two girls and one boy who looked to be the older one of the three. Looking at the photo he frowned and he quickly stuffed it back in place, and tucked your wallet in the back of his pocket. He grabbed his jacket, and bag that was on the ground and walked away.

 

-10 minutes of running-

after panting in and out you and janey made it to school

"OMO kyung mi, thats the best workout we've had since gym started"

"ya you ok? what was that all about" as you were curious janey had no clue, all she did was shrug.

 

-In class-

When you both had enterted the class you headed towards your seats. waiting on the teacher to come, you thought about what happened back there at that little street corner.

KyunMi's(You) POV :

its scary to get a deadly glare from a stanger, but it wasn't that bad, that boy......he was good looking tho 

even if he did have a couple of cuts and bruses on his face, -SIGH- oh well i'll never see him again.

(an image of him pops up in your head)

OMO WHAT I AM I THINKING!!!! I HAVE DONGHYUN OPPA 

Normal POV :

as the teacher came in the class room she took a small wooden malet and hit the table in the front.

-BAM BAM BAM- "Class today we have a new student,please help me in welcoming him" as the girls in the front row were excited they the giggled and the guys in the class were also curious. You on the other hand didn't care you held your head with one hand and turned towards the window.

A boy slowly walked in." Please introduce yourself " as he looked up at the teacher, he then looked at everyone, alot of the girls expressions dropped seeing his face. They had too much high hopes some guys gave a disgusted look towards him. He slowly began

"annyeong my name is Jo Kwangmin" you heard the name but didn't bother to look.

Forgetting that janey was sitting next to you, she suddenly started 

to slap the side of your arm. "oww ya why you hitting me?" janey slowy gave you a shocked and scared look, while pointing and staring at the front of the class at the same time. Getting your attention you turned your head to the front of the classroom. 

Your eyes grew bigger then ever, your jaw dropped but not so much, and your head straightened up from the tiltled angle it was before.

"Its nice....to....meet you all" he paused in between words with his eyes roaming around the room. When roaming around a pair of eyes looked familiar to him, Your eyes and his caught 

each others. He kept the same look as he locked eyes with you from the distance.

you couldn't belivie it but, it was the same boy from this moring around the corner.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was a stupid chapter, and i'm really sorry that i haven't been uploading any chapters...i'll be getting really busy soon since its almost christmas, but i'll try i'm best to update, please subscrib and comment what you think about my story

The part where you dropped your wallet, i got that idea from watching 100 Days with Mr.arrogant (if thats how you spell it) love that drama =D any thnx