Corner 11: BIG FIGHT pt.2 not a good-bye

Corner With Love

WARNING ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER!!! IM SO SORRY I WAS SO INTO THE WRITING I MADE IT TOO LONG

 

 

 

 

As the days went by, friday came. You were woken up by the rays of sun. You heard someone come in your room. "kyungmi-ah, your had an accident today inside the building, so they canceled school" you umma came to let you know. You nodded and was glad ; you didn't feel like going to school. As she left your room, taec came in. "oh annyeong oppa" you sat up in your bed. He plumped himself on your bed. "hey you didn't answer me yesterday" you took a glup and told him all the events that had happened. After telling him the situation, you cried feeling so relifed telling someone. "awww come here kyungmi" He pulled him you into tight hug, allowing yourself to cry loud in his chest. "oppa....if i...if i could...i would take back everything i said to both donghyun and kwangmin.....i just.....i just want to escape from all this just for a bit." you wipped away your tears. Tacyeon looked at you while you were sniffing away. "then...do you want to" you looked at him while holding a tissue to your nose. "want to go to seoul with me?" you looked at tacyeon. "seoul?" you took a bit time to breath after gasping. "ah...BREATH BREATH KYUNGMI BREATH" You then took a breath. "oppa.....I WOULD LOVE TOO!!!!!" you hugged him 

"ya let go of me, your going to kill me!" you then just smiled like a fool at him " alright just for the a week then your coming back. let me go talk to umma about it first." as he left you room, you got up and went to freshen up. You came back from the bathroom and went through your closet on what to wear. 

You decided to go for a walk to clear your mind. "Aiigo...vacation would be nice." you didn't realized that you were at the park where you sat eatting ice cream with sungmin and kwangmin.You sat on the bench, and felt something in your pocket. You pulled out pictures, you took with donghyun you looked at the sillness you both as you placed the photos back in you pocket you looked to your side and illlison of both kwangmin and sungmin came to your mind. You sat back and looked up to the sky. You watched as the leaves fell of the trees, a small breeze soothing the day. You felt so refreshed. You shut you eyes to feel the pure day. "hey there" you opend you eyelid slowly, and see a persons face upside down till you brought your head back up. "oh, anngyeon" you said quietly. "its been a week huh" you looked at him and back to the ground sitting on the bench. "ye, it has" it was donghyun. "can..i sit" "ye" you nodded lightly as he sat next to you. "how...have you...been?" breaking the silence between you two you turned to him and answered. "i've been well, and you?" he shook his head agreeing. You both stayed quiet for a bit when you both said something at the same time "you..." you both gave a small laughter, and giggled. "you first" you gave him the option of going first with what he needed to say.

"Alright...umm i..i" you can tell he was having a hard time telling. "donghyung" you gentaly put your hand on his arm i'm sorry" he then looked at you. "Lately i've been been acting like a real " you just came out with the words, "go on..." he said. You turned your full attentions to him " what ever reason it is that you didn't tell me about that girl, isn't my business, i'm sorry that i didn't even give you a chance to speak what you thought, and just dumped every reason and fault at you." he looked at you, and felt guilt cause he knew he was at fault too. "i also want to apologize, for leading you on like you said." that time you confessed to him he remembers. "but,i think its best if were only friends" he said. You didn't feel sad, cause you already knew the truth about yourself. "i think so too" you were like a little kid saying this, but you still felt a bit down not cause he didn't like you, cause you lied to yourself about who you liked. "hey i have to get going, the guys might be wondering what i'm doing" before he left you grabbed his arm, and went in your pocket, and handed him the photso. He grabbed it and smiled looking at the photo and you. He slide the photo in his pocket and smiled leaving you to sit there as you watched him * maybe i should i have let her keep the photo* . "were friends" you got up and walked around the streets. You saw the litttle corner were you first met kwangmin. You continued to walk back home. You enterted the house and walked into the living room to see umma and tacyeon. "is it true?you want to go to seoul with with taecyeon?" she sounded alittle mad, but serious. You only nodded in a bit of fear.

"are you not happy?" she came and held you by your arms."umma i only want to go for a bit, to get away...please umma" she wasn't sure, since you were still young, and was worried you might be a bother taecyeon. She gave it a thought and looked at you "alright, you can go, BUT only if you don't cause trouble, YOU COME BACK the end of the week, and CALL me when you get there" you hugged her and smiled widely. "Gasmsahabnida" you pulled away from the hug and looked at taecyeon."oppa when are we leaving?" "This coming friday" your eyes grew big and went to the calender in your living room. "that soon?" "ye, i told you three weeks, this coming week will be my last" " so that means i'll be skipping school friday?" he shook his head yes. You just nodded understanding. "alright, i'm go to my room"  You fell right on to your bed and just couldn't wait till you went on vacation.

Through the weekends you didn nothing much but just hanged out with taecyeon, Soonja Noona and learning about seoul since you were going to visite.

Monday morning you got up and stretched you arms out. You went down stairs, and had breakfeast. "oh i have to get going see you laters love ya" all of them watched how dandy and happy you were "aren't you going to give your umma a kiss before you" you went over to her and kissed her on the cheek "kk i'm off" "wait what about me?!" you looked at taecyeon and was like " sorry!" you shut the door and this time you weren't late to school you were actually early. Since you were first you headed to the classroom. You dropped your stuff. You looked to kwangmins desk. You walked away after a couple of minutes. You were wondering around the the halls and saw the music room.

You walked in to see no one. In the room next to the piano you saw a guitar that was black with beautful white designs on it. You touched the top and ran your fingers through strings. You deicied to play for a bit. You grabbed it with a capo and sat down. 

Kwangmin's P.O.V :

i walked to school, and kicked a can, youngmin offered a ride, but said to be coming later, so i said forget it and came early. I walked all the way to sungmins house to see him playing near outside. "hey little man" i said, but he looked at me sad. "hyung, why didn't you come with me and noona?" he looked at me and i rememberd kyungmi and him coming without me "umm i had some company" sungmin was down and just left me walking back in the house leaving me hanging there. i got up from bending down, and he said "hyung i really like noona, please don't hurt her" hearing this made me feel more bad. I waved goodbye and made it to school. " i'm early".

i walked ot the classroom, i knotice a bag in her seat. I was thinking about looking in it, but afraid that i might get caught if she came back. 

*HEY shes not here i'll just check quick* i grabbed her bag and and pulled out so many books. Most of them mainly were about SEOUL?! "why would she have so many books on seoul?" i then looked down into her bag, and saw a colorful note book

i opened it to see so many pages, written on. Most of them i didn't follow up with. There were many words that rhymed and had a specfic note on the side that said, Verse 1,2, Brigde, Chorus. Thats when i realized this book was "these are songs she wrote" i flipped to one that said Turn Back

" Verse 1

all the scars
 
all the pain
 
just keep on building up
 
 
 
all the tears
 
all the fights
 
just never ever seem to end
 
 
 
[chorus]
 
where should i go now
 
i'm lost in this world i live in
 
how can i run away
 
when everything is in front of me
 
 
 
i just need this world to stop
 
and turn back around
 
i need to enter a place
 
where i can be free, and just be ME
 
 
 
Verse 2
 
when i'm weak
 
when i'm lost
 
there was no where to go" (oringally written by a friend of mine, were working on it =D)
 
i kind of realized that this song, was about what she went through now. I went to look for her,the only room i can think of is the music room. i heard some guitar strings and sneakly peek. Kyungmi sat on the chair with a black guitar ready to play. "she plays guitar?" 
 
 
":
 
I listen to her, as she played it so beautiful. 
After she had strung the last string she ended it with such a graceful sound. She got up from her seat and placed the guitar back on the stand. I then came back to my to earth, and realized she was headed towards me. I quickly tried to find a hiding spot. 
 
Normal P.O.V :
 
you headed out of the room, and knoticed students coming in to the school. You made your to the classroom. Kwangmin hid behind a wall as you walked pass not noticing him. *shes changed alot* . You kept walking till you saw someone looked familuar. "oh kwangmi..." you realized it wasn't kwangmin as the person came up closer. "anngyeon kyung mi-sh" you also knew that kwangmin can't remember your name for some reaason. " anngyeon youngmin-ah" "whats up lately...you and " before he could say anthing else he saw kwangmin making signs at him to not blow his cover. You gave a weird expresson to youngmin. "are you ok?" he smiled and said "lets...lets go this way" he quickly pulled you towards and away from the music section. After that little thing happened you went back to class. It was quiet for a bit, students started to pour in through the door. You walked to your desk and knotice that your books were out from your bag. *thats werid.....i know for sure i didn't take my books out.*
 
You looked around, janey wasn't there and no one was there when you got to school since you were early. You looked around again, you spotted a bag in kwangmin's seat. *could he....???* you didn't feel like having a morning fight, since what happened the last time. You placed your seoul books back into the bag, And went to the office, to grab a travel form to let the school know you won't be at school. Donghyun was walking and saw you walked into the office. He looked confused seeing you, never a student to get in trouble or to even go back . He saw you came back out with a red peice of paper in your hand and giving a small sad smile. He hid himself behind a wall. You then folded the paper and placed it into your pocket. *what was that paper about*  "hyung!" he jumped from minwoo's surpised attack. "WHAT!!..ASSHIIII...scared me to death" "what are you doing hiding here???" He stuttered answering "i...i was...i wass..BYE" donghyun made a run for it, leaving minwoo, wondering.
 
You were glad that he wasn't there so that you could, sit in your seat and not having eyes looked at you. You were bored on waiting so that, you took, the red paper out, and filled it out. Without knowing kwangmin crept up on you and tried to read the paper you were filling out. "unni!!" janey called you kwangmin acted as if he did nothing and just sat down quickly. "oh janey-ah" she came over and hugged you, after you had txt her about you leaving to seoul. Kwangmin saw her hug you with a bit of a down face. "hey not here we'll talk about it later" she then shook her head.Kwangmin wondered what you where talking about. Classes went on, kwangmin couldn't take his eyes off that red paper you were filling out earlier it was on now in you pocket. You didn't pay attention in class and deciced to just look out the window. As class ended, you grabbed your things and headed out with janey. *through out this day, i need to follow her* kwangmin, decieded to cut his classes.
 
Throught out the day he did follow you like a ninja, but couldn't get anything out of you. You ended up telling janey the situation in the bathroom, so kwangmin didn't know what was up.  Kwangmin also wanted to say something about the events that happened between you and him, but didn't know how to bring it up. When school finally ended Youngmin caught up with his brother. "hey why were you hiding from kyungmi today?" he bit his lip and spilled the beans to youngmin.
 
----At your house---
 
You came home all happy about going to seoul. "UMMA I'M HOME!!!" you yelled with joy you took off your shoes and hoped to joy. You went to your room and changed out of your uniform. You remembered the travel slip and brought it with you to the kitchen. "umma sign this slip for me please" she looked at the slip on the table and gave you another worried look "kyungmi-ah......are you sure you want to go to seoul?" she was still concered for you since you were still at a young age to being going somewhere, even tho you have taecyeon with you. "umma....its only for one week. please i would really like it very much" she the gave you a smile "aigoo, my baby is growning up" you went around the counter and hugged her. She pulled away and signed the paper. You quickly brought it back up to your room in your bag.
"ALL THREE OF YOU TIME FOR DINNER!!!" You,Soonja, taecyeon came down and sat around the table. Like a happy family
 
All of you even your umma, were having great conversations. You all laughed and smiled. 
Throught out the days before it was time to leave kwangmin did his best to know what you were up to, but had no luck.
The days went by pretty fast,still nothingm and it already got to the day to leave for Seoul. You woke up and had your stuff ready to leave. Taecyeon walked in your room saw you were still getting your bags and cases ready. "So...you almost ready?" you turned around and smile "ye oppa" "alright let me tell umma were leaving soon." He left your room. You went over to your chair and wore your jacket.
 
You then started to carry everything down. "aigoo hurry dear" Taecyeon helped you with your things into the cab. "what do you have in here? your whole closet" he joked around while you had some time with your umma before it was time to hit the airport.
 
------At school-------
 
Class started. Kwangmin was hopeing to see you, but you didn't show up. The teacher did a attendence call "janey?" "here" she then called you next "kyungmi?....kyungmi??" she spotted your seat empty. "eh?...shes" janey then stood up and said " umm, shes not going to be here today, or the next whole week" Kwangmins eyes shot up in shock. He started to straighten up in his chair to hear this. "oh yeah....class i forgot, Kyungmi won't be here, shes leaving to Seoul today and staying there" the whole class started whispering and smiled you are going to seoul. Not in a bad way, they were happy that you get to go to big cities like seoul. "its too bad we didn't give her a proper good-bye, but lets wish her luck while shes there" the class clapped even tho you weren't there. "alright now lets sett;.." Kwangmin got up from his seat and ran towards the door "kwangmin-shi...YAH WHERE YOU GOING!" he ran out of the class and pulled his cell out. Janey followed him  the best she can. "KWANGMIN!!!KWANGMIN-AH!!!" He stopped and looked at her. Giving her a glare "You...you knew she would go....and didn't say anything to us" she was able to reply back strongly "she didn't want you guys to know! she wanted to get away from this place...espically from you" Kwangming  stood there cold, till he called donghyun. 
 
"ye, kwangmin what is it?"
 
"hyung....CHIC  is leaving...for seoul...TODAY!!"
 
"wat!!! waeyo???!!!"(he knew kwangmin met you since he always call you chic)
 
"don't know either....we need to go to her house right now!!!"
 
"Take my motorcycle! the keys are in my locker, i'll get boyfriend together" (they were close so he trust kwangmin)
 
He shuts his phone and turns to see janey. "well you coming or not" janey didn't know if she should, but he then said "get minwoo, he'll want you to come along" janey blushed as kwangmin ran to donghyun's locker. Janey then went to get minwoo out of class. With kwangmin he tried to open the locks combo, he was in such a rush that he got mad. "OPEN UP YOU PEICE OF !!" he gave it a good kick. He tried again and it opened. He saw the keys on a little hook to the side and grabbed it. Slaming the locker shot he ran to find the motorcycle. He was in such a hurry, till he felt his phone ring, but didn't bother to pick it up .
 
He was able to get out of the school gates and into the spots for rides. He got on and zoomed through the roads. *wait...for me*
After a couple of minutes, he arrived at your house. He went up and knocked. He kept jumping up and down. *i'm going to give that chick a good yelling!* When the door swung open he yelled "YA CHI...." he saw your umma at the door. "oh i'm sorry" bowed to respect her. "omo kwangmin-shi, aren't you suppose....be in" he interuppited her " umm sorry ajumeoni, but....is your daughter here?" she looked at him wondering why he would be looking for you. "waeyo? are you look for her?"
"ye, she's still here right?" Your umma gave him a sad look. "kyungmi-ah.....already left" his face went into totally shock. "She left with taecyeon to seoul" He tried to think quick. "can please tell me what time there flight leaves" " around 12:30 pm" he looked at his watch it was already 11:40. "gamsahabnida"  he bowed and went quickly to start up his ride. before he would drive off he called the others to let them know. "HYUNG HEAD TO THE AIRPORT, HER UMMA SAYS THAT HER AND TAECYEON HYUNG LEFT ALREADY, THEIR FLIGHT LEAVES AT EXACT 12:30" he then shut the phone and drove off. His phone was ringing again, but he didn't bothered to stop the ride, and ansewer it. He just kept going
 
----Airport-----
 
You sat at some seats waiting for taecyeon to come back with Some drinks. You then looked at your phone. Missed calls from janey, execpt one was from kwangmin. Or on your phone known as . You shut your phone off not wanting to be reminded of what happend. "Here one for you" he got you a small frappuccino. You sat there drinking all happy. "boy you must be happy" he said while drinking his. "YE, its SEOUL were talking about! not to mention the 2PM OPPAS" you got to meet them once or twice but not for long. 

As the time was approach it was already 12:00 pm. kwangmin got there around 12:15. You finished your drink and looked at your phone to check the time. " Calling for flight to Seoul" a ladies voice was heard throughout out the airport. 

 

Kwangmins P.O.V :

"calling for flight to seoul" i knew i only had a little time left. As i got there and searched the board for seoul. scanning through  i found it and tried to hurry. i ran and ran looking around turning my head in hopes of seeing her. I got to the side, but it was already 12:26. i kept running into people just to find her. My only chance was to call her, but it didst work either cause she didn't pick up.  I looked around crazyly,  i came to stop and stare at someone.....chic...

 

Normal P.O.V :

 

you stood there for a secound waiting till taeyeon came to your side. Kwangmin yell "CCHHIICC" but the airport itself was loud. So you didn't hear. he tried to make his way through the crowed. You and taecyeon went through the glass doors where the other side of the gates were. He saw you go through and the door shut on him. He broke through and ran right up to the glass doors. " Yaaaahhh"  he pounded the glass door, but was no use cause your back was turned to him. The others finally made it and saw kwangmin.  "noona !!!noona" " kyungmi!!!" the guys yelled and tried their best, but you only walked further away. When you finally were out of site.

 

He gulped down a knot of regret. He ran around to find another way to get you to notice bim. The others stayed tired to follow but kwangmin was fast. He approached another glass window to see the ones who are a boarding, set off. He searched for you and saw that you and taecyeon were already going into the gates to the plane. He turned his back to lean against the glass wall, and slide down. While hitting the ground hard his cell fell out of his pocket, and opened up. "You have 2 missed calls and 1 message" a cute little ringtone message reminder said out of the phone.  His turned his head to face the cell. It didn't tell him who it was from, but it was from earlier when he was at your house and school.

The time he didn't want to pick it up cause he was in a rush. When he finally brought the cell to his ear he clicked on the button to listen. " kwangmin-ah......those things i said to you.....im sorry" it was your voice. You were the person who called him earlier, he continued to listen " things i said about not helping you....i want to take it back, but wat i said about us not being friends, i can't take that back, cause its true." there was a long pause on the message so he thought that was the end of the message. He himself paused to hear this from you. His hand fell down to his side lifeless. What he didn't know is that the message you left wasn't done yet. It continued with him not knowing. " when i come back after the week is over....ill help you with Uee since its important to you..hey thats what friends are for...right...?, we can be....friends?..-sniff-....anngyeon". He saved the message. The guys and janey finally came up to him. Donghyun landed a hand on his shoulder. Giving him a weak smile was all he can give. kwangmin then looked up at everyone then to donghyun.

"hyung...."

________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN TIED WITH TONES OF HOMEWORK FROM SCHOOL, AND FRENCH TEACHER IS BASHING ON ME!!!!and sorry its another long chapter
BUT HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT....this is going to fit my next scene of the chapter =D PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIB 

Thnx for supportin my story. =)

Edit by :phagirl