Corner 18: Friday - i'll see you later

Corner With Love

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER

KYUNGMI P/O/V :

As the sun came up, My eyes fluttered at a shadow that overcame me. "morning " my oppa's face was the first thing i saw. "omo morning" i looked at the time see what time it was. Around lik 8 sharp. "wake up wake up time to eat your breakfreast" i sat up in bed as wooyoung came and gave me some breakfeast in bed. I smiled and chowed down on the pancakes with the beacon and eggs. "thnx oppa....you aren't busy today" " oh i am...but todays the last days the day Your leaving," when theses words had came out, my heart dropped a bit. i stopped eatting and looked at taec with sad eyes. "hey don't worry.......and you know....you have to face your problems sooner or later" i lifted my head, and looked at him " i know there will be hard times you go through, but the kyungmi i know is a strong girl" my smile appeared again " you always had words to cheer me up taec" He smiled and looked at the room "well get your things together, the boys are waiting" my head rosed up "there here already?" he nodded his head. i got out of bed and ran right to the living room. "well look whos up" jeongmin said.

Normal P/O/V :

You were still in your pajamas, "well...hurry up and change get ready...the trains leaving in 4 hours" you smiled and went back to the bedroom. "alright i got this,,,,and this, now time to get everything to ......" as you picked up your bag, something fell out. You saw on the ground was the necklace, that JB got you. You picked it up, and just realized that JB was the one person you wanted to say goodbye. You knew it that inside he wouldn't be able to come since hes busy getting ready to become a singer. As it was now 11 as you all left 2pm with goodbyes you watched as the car drove away from the dorm. At the train station you just waited till time approached. You touched the necklace that JB, got you again you looked to both sides hoping that he would come.

 

Kwangmin P/O/V :

As we all waited for the train to come, i noticed that kyungmi kept her eyes wondering around. I knew she wanted to see him....only him for the last time before she was going to come back. I felt happy, but yet i felt some guilt that i was being selfish. She than gave sigh. I was glad he wasn't coming i didn't want to see that face of his. "please stand back behind the yellow line, thank You" I was glad that the train was going to be here soon. i watched her face expressions as she tried to look and hope that JB would. time approached and the train came. Right as it came alot of people had to give their tickets. Kyungmi didn't give up as she watched out for im to come. i was about to say something till "KYUNMI-AH" we all turned around, as we saw a blonde headed guy running our way "what are you doing here!"

Normal P/O/V :

kwangmin was shocked to see JB. JB panted in and out trying to catch his breath, You on the other hand just was so happy that he was there. "JB you made it" "of course i did, i wouldn't miss saying goodbye" again your heart sinked down as you heard the word goodbye. "umm...we'll give you guys some time" kwangmin didn't want to, but since it was your last time, he only walked away in a grump "kyungmi i have news for you" you perked up "okay, so this morning Jin young sumbae gave us news" your sad face started to disappear "JR AND I ARE GOING TO DEBUT AS SINGERS SOON" he hugged you tight as you did the same, "CONGRATS JB I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU" you and him stayed in the hug. You didn't realized that you both held onto each other for a long time. "why do you have to leave now...right when i'm about to debut" You pulled away from the hug " please......lets not say good bye, lets just say......see you later" you stayed positive and didn't your sad feelings to go away. Little did you know that, kwangmin saw the whole thing. JB looked at you as you eyed the Headphones around his neck, and as he eyed your guitar pic necklace he got for you. "never loose this you hear me." he teased you a smile spread "and YOU.....never break these" both of you gave a laugh " i'll watch your debut music video and stage as well" *i....i...kyungmi, i can't say it now, even tho your leaving.....i'll be with you again very soon* he hugged you for the last time. "all abroading the train please" As you slowly left his arms, you waved good bye. Kwangmin was glad you were setteled to go back. When he saw you the necklace, he forced himself to look away. JB, was only left with your scent you left.

 

As time went by boyfriend and you got home safely. You were the first one to be sent home, because the boys offered. As you got home, a nice black Limo was infront of your house. "kyungmi, whos car is that?" you shook your head side ways not knowing who this car belonged to. as you went inside the boys followed. " get out!! you don't belong here" all you could hear was your umma upset and yelling. She didn't hear you come through the door. "i have every right to see her as much as you do" "oh so now....YOU choose to see her, well BULL" you slowly walked into the living room to see umma yelling at a man. He didn't look to old or to young, just at the perfect of age and in a nice suit that he was probaly a rich person. They didn't realized that you and boyfriend were watching them argue. " I want her to make a choice. Its hers not yours Hyomin(Ummas names)." umma grabbed a pillow and was about to throw it till she saw you from the corner of her eye. She had tears in her eyes, as she dropped the pillow on the ground she covered "umma...whos...this man?" you looked at him clueless but yet concered. "kyungmi-ah..." the man walked over to you and stood in front of you "well....you've grown..." you still didn't understand, boyfriend stood behind you and looked at each other " stay away from her" umma yelled even more, as if this man was going to kill you "my my..my sweet little girl...kyunmi..my............Daughter"

Your eyes widen as you looked at this man. Boyfriends reaction was shocked as well, espicallly for Youngmin,Donghyun,Kwangmin they knew about your past, but than it was just confusing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

well hope you liked it a bit, i now wat i wanted to write now. like how to keep going with the next chapter to be honest i was going to havve you help kwangmin get UEE, but this idea popped into my head instead hope you like it and please comment and subscribe if you want lol thnx its like 3:50 am so sorry if i rushed it im like beat