Corner 24 : Given Time

Corner With Love

(PLEASE READ CHAPTER 23 FIRST SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS HERE; I UPDATED THAT CHAPTER THNX!)

-------------------------------------------------

You (kyungmi) P/O/V :
 
I woke up not recognizing this room I was in.
 
I realized that my cloths were also changed
I got off the bed and went wondering around the room . As I searched the room I came
 
up on a family picture framed. I picked up the frame. It was a picture of a man and a boy.
 
I than knew the man in the picture was the man who claimed to be my biological dad, but
what made me wonder was who was the boy in the picture. I than put it back down. I
quickly searched for the door and made my way out. when I shut the door I looked left to 
right. " which way?" " excuse me... miss" I looked to my right to see a woman in a maids outfit. I quickly ran to my right " miss!!" I just kept running without looking back. Soon enough I knew I had lost the maid and I was lost in this big house. As I wondered around I noticed a door different from the others. 
 
 
It was a big two sided door and its color was different from the lighted color the other doors were painted. I kept a look out. Slowly making my way towards the doors with the click clack sound of my heels I wore I reached for the knob. I twisted it and gently push the door. Making my way in I was just amazed. The room was really big, with a very tall shelf full of who knows what books, a working desk ,a king sizes bed with fur blankets, and a big window able to view  the outside of this house. I then saw that this was not just a small house, it was more of like a mansion..  no...a palace.
(used the  house from Romantic Princess LOL  LUVV THIS DRAMA)
I looked to the desk to see tones of papers. I went behind the desk and looked at some of the papers. I than noticed some photos. I removed some papers that were on top and held the photo in my hand. I brought it closer, it was a picture of me that day when I was leaving to Seoul with Taecyeon oppa " who..." "you" I was startled and turned around.  Before me stood a guy wearing a nice black suit and tie. He had blond hair and was tall like a giant?” I looked as he speed walked towards me, he grabbed my wrist "oww let go!!" I tried to jerk away but it didn’t work. He kept his grip on me. “ I see you two have met” both the strangers head and I looked towards the door. It was him. My so called Biological father. “where am I? what is this place?” he kept walking closer. “well, your home” I finally got out of the strangers grasp. “this isn’t my home, my home is back where umma is” I walked to the doors, but was stopped when he had said “ even if you go back, I’ll come back for you” I just didn’t know what to do, just stand there? Talk back? As I reached the door, and left to find the way out of here, I got lost for a good minute or so. When I have finally found the stairs , right in front of the stairs was the way out. Making my way down holding onto the rail. “wait!” I heard a voice, stopped and turned to look. It was him again. what does he want? “what!?” I said harshly. He came a bit rushing down the stair way and again grabbed me, but this time by my elbow “ come” he then dragged me down the stairs with him. 
 
 
Normal P/O/V: 
 
When you both had made it outside you were quiet amazed at how big the house and everything was. “Hoon!” still holding onto your elbow, he called for someone. Soon a man dressed in black and was a bit older came rushing. “Yes young master” “bring me my car” he bowed and rush where else. You stood still being held by him “you can let go now” he looked at you “how do I know you won’t run” “look your starting to hurt me, besides where am I going to run to when this place is caged in like a prison ?” you said sarcastically. He then let go of your elbow. You rubbed it from his harsh grasp. “sorry” he placed his hands in his pockets while saying it to you. “here you are young master” hoon who you were sure was the car driver brought the car “thanks hoon, your excused “ he bowed again and left. You where in front of the car “well…” you turned to look at him “are you going to make me put you in the car as well” he gave you a little push towards the open car door. You then went in since you didn’t want him to touch you again. When the car has started and he drove it was just quiet. “ My name is Kris”
you looked to him when he finally broke the ice between you two. “I’m your… Half Brother” you finally looked to him shock, but he kept his eyes on the road not even glancing at you once. You just kept quiet till it hit you. “sorry to ask but, where are you taking me?” “shopping” “shopping?” he just kept quiet. You both arrived at one of those expensive outlets, where only the rich could afford to buy the designer cloths. When you had gotten out of the car, he told you to follow. “Here lets stop in here” you just followed since you did say you wouldn’t run, and you didn’t want his big guerilla hands to hold you again. When you had gone in, the place was full of dresses, With colors of the rainbow to solid colors to light colors, and many different styles. Kris was talk to a lady who nodded her head a took your hand gently and guided you behind the curtains. 
 
“Well its nice to see you, your oppa always come here, but this is my first time seeing you here” you nodded only in awkwardness.  
 
--With Kwangmin and the others--
 
Kwangmin's P/O/V:
 
My eyes opened and I tried to focus where I was, what time it is, and what had happened. I tried to get up, but I ended up hissing in pain. My stomach felt like someone had kicked it so many times. I started to move “kwangmin, YA HES AWAKE!” It sounded like it was janey’s voice. “Yah yah kwangmin how you feeling?” donghyun came to my side, and lightly shook my arm “what happened” right as I asked , it hit me “ wait..ouch…Where’s-” “ we don’t know” donghyun cut in. “what  happened kwangmin?” I looked down and held my stomach that hurt like heck. “all I know is, she was kidnapped, and those two men, I think they were the ones from that day at school, when news spread around about two men trying to take kyungmi” everyone looked at each other. “Look we don’t know where she is at right now, but we have to wait” I glared at him “wait…WAIT! WE CAN’T JUST SIT HERE AND WAIT WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO KYUNMI!” 
“ KWANGMIN!” “ what if…what if she’s” “Kwangmin! You need to calm down! Since when do you get so worked up over kyungmi?” janey was right, I never got so worked up before, especially worrying about someone like kyungmi….what’s wrong with me? “look kwangmin, we all are worried, but…theres nothing we can do, we have no way to contact her, we even tried to call her it didn’t even work, theres no way of finding her, its best if we just hope she will be ok” something inside me just told me I can’t just stand here, but I knew from our events that kyungmi is a strong person, she will be able to take care of herself “ I know you are worried and we all are just calm down a bit let’s wait for alittle while, if it gets to that point, we’ll report it and find her” janey patted my shoulder. All we could do was wait.
 
------11:00 pm-----
 
Normal P/O/V:
 
As Kris drove , you still had so many questions to ask, but was scared. Kris had a look that you were scared of, maybe just by how he kept on a poker face. “what is it?” *did he notice?* “what’s bothering you?” you didn’t know if you should ask or not. “its just…how…just forget it” he smirked “you wanna know how we are related right?” you turned your head towards him *how did he?* “ by appa were related” you just hated that was a fact “HE is NOT” he chuckled at you, you looked at him “what’s so funny?” you asked him seriously “you can’t just say he’s not, when the fact is he is, there’s such thing called blood poof” You got even more mad. “Stop the car” he looked at you weird and back on the road “if you don’t stop I’ll jump out” he smirked at you being childish and stupid. You then took off your seatbelt and was about to open the door even if the car was moving “WOAH!!” he hit the brakes. You finally got out, and started walking. “Hey get back here!” “no!” you turned back on your heel and walked away. He ran to your side and grabbed you by the elbow “why you so-” when he had turned you around you were already crying. “HE is NOT!” you yelled “ HE never was and NEVER WILL!!!” you started crying harder “you don’t know what its like to watch from afar those kids being adored by there appas, being appas little girl” kris didn’t know what to say “ I was so stupid, always wondering why MY appa never liked me….it was because….I was never really his flesh and blood, I tried so hard everyday to gain his love, but to only find out I wasn’t his kid!” “kyungmi“ “anni..anni, if he was my real appa where was he when I was born! Where was he when I was hurt!” “kyungmi.....” “where was he when it was my birthda-” kris pulled you into a hug. Placing a hand on your hand and one around you. “I’m sorry….I didn’t know” you cried letting out the painful memories “ of course you didn’t stupid” you said while crying 
 
--1hr later--
Since it was late kris had you stay at your so called “HOME” with them. "This room was prepared for you, is yours" it was the room from this morning. You were about to say something but he cut in "get some rest i'll send you back tomorrow " he left. You sat on the bed hugging your legs as it begin to rain you turn your head to the window ceil, watching the rain drops falling from the window
 " they must be worried.......right? " your buried your face as you tried to forget all this. 
 
Next mornig 
 
When you woke up you had breakfast with kris, when you both were done he had you get your stuff ready. When you both were in the car what made you wonder was him sending you back , you got out of the shell and asked "why?" He looked at you weird but focusing on the road. "why what?" " why are you taking me back? Its not that i don't want to go back but , I thought you guys wanted me to stay?" He took a deep breath " well....we do want you to stay, but not against your will" it started making sense a bit to you " we don't want to keep you here as a prisoner , and make you unhappy, appa and i would really like for you to stay but not when your just going to hate us" his words some how touch you "so...." " So we will give you your space and time to think" then you panicked a bit "time?......how....long?" 
 
Kwangmin P/O/V 
 
We all had waited a day, still no message or call from kyungmi. " thats it" I deiced to go and look " kwangmin" the others called but i ignored it. When I had placed my jacket on I opened the door and found some one in the front of the lawn. I squinted my eyes. the persons head was down walking slowly towards the house. I took a chance " kyungmi!" She looked up. I ran to her as she dropped her things ;she did the same and ran to me as well. I embraced her tightly. I didn't want to know this feeling in me right now, All that mattered was she was safe. Her arms made its way around me. " did you guys.....miss me?" I pulled away and looked at her " miss you? We were worried " the others came out and saw "Kyungmi!" Janey jumped from the porch and hugged kyungmi " yay we were so worried, did hey hurt you or do anything to you?" Kyungmi shook her head sideways. Some how the hug turned into a big group hug, as kyungmi hugged them tight something kris had said kept bothering her, Kris’s words * You have until then to make your choice or it will be made for you* you began to worry what he meant by that.
______________________________________________________
sorry i'm takng forever now to update, i'm trying my best, cause of school i'm panicking now, because i have 23 activtys i have to do in my program of CTC so please try to wait, thank you to my subscriber, and i decied to add kris in lol =D i'm a fan of his =D
Kris you need to smile more often =)